PDA

View Full Version : skills

tmass
03-06-2013, 10:14 PM
I currently have fire time heal light I am thinking of getting rid of heal and getting frost as it is I am spamming health pots to stay alive since when I use lifegiver it grabs aggro and im dead. I was hoping they would give use one more skill spot not sure thats going to happen. Whats your thoughts? Also can any mages here solo any of the new maps? If so whay build you useing? Thanks

Fluffysox
03-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Best build for PVE is time charged time always for movement impairing, frost for movement impairing, fireball for movement impairing, and another skill of your choice. If you are rich dont get a heal or shield.

iacito
03-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Also can any mages here solo any of the new maps? If so whay build you useing? Thanks By soloing new maps, do you mean the new elite maps?

tmass
03-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Yeah im am not totally topped out with gear but have decent pinks but can't make it past the first mob on the new elites and dont seem to have much luck finding groups

iacito
03-06-2013, 10:42 PM
I,ve never tried soloing the elite maps but frost and shield are a necessity if you want to.

meanakric
03-07-2013, 12:14 AM
I,ve never tried soloing the elite maps but frost and shield are a necessity if you want to.

And you able to make it to the end???? I tried soloing Southern Seas which seems impossible with current stats. For other maps, there is chances you can do kiting on mobs, killing them one by one but for bosses, not sure if sorcerers could withstand their attack, even when flooded with pots. At least for Skull Cove, I died in a blink of an eye before I can grab a potion. :(

I am using Fire, Frost, Time, Heal. Thinking of switching Heal to Shield.