PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Clock and Calender

Ruejade
03-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Well, I don't know whether it's possible but, maybe a clock can be added to the game, it can be shown when we bring out the menu maybe?

The clock displays the same time to every player playing AL. So maybe call it the AL time?
I'm sure this clock will help many players manage their schedules, farm runs a lot more easily.

In example, one player can make an appointment with other players that they will continue farming at 16:30 AL time, this saves the trouble of converting time into different time zones.

I know people usually say, "let's farm after 14 hours" but that sometimes can be really confusing and people usually do to appear punctually when they say it that way.

Other examples can be like: I play from 4:50 to 10:30 AL time every day!

Or

Guild picture on 4th of May 13:40 AL time!

If this is implemented, people only need to remember the difference between their own time and the AL time, no more time zone converters needed!

Vystirch
03-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Well, I don't know whether it's possible but, maybe a clock can be added to the game, it can be shown when we bring out the menu maybe?

The clock displays the same time to every player playing AL. So maybe call it the AL time?
I'm sure this clock will help many players manage their schedules, farm runs a lot more easily.

In example, one player can make an appointment with other players that they will continue farming at 16:30 AL time, this saves the trouble of converting time into different time zones.

I know people usually say, "let's farm after 14 hours" but that sometimes can be really confusing and people usually do to appear punctually when they say it that way.

Other examples can be like: I play from 4:50 to 10:30 AL time every day!

Or

Guild picture on 4th of May 13:40 AL time!

If this is implemented, people only need to remember the difference between their own time and the AL time, no more time zone converters needed!

This would be a perfect addition! An ig AL time would solve alot of organizing problems. Now on the idea of a calendar, how about on the guild notice board (if we ever get one) there should be a calendar also where GM and officers can schedule events....

-Vys

abrai
03-07-2013, 01:52 PM
+1
Server time! /servertime (shows current server time)

Lady_Pebbles
03-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Yes!!! This idea was tossed out there before but yes!!! We need this!

Dragonrider023
03-07-2013, 03:54 PM
+2-1