PDA

View Full Version : PK

Duel
03-07-2013, 09:18 AM
PK is a pvp guild. Mainly for everyone who do pvp or want to learn pvp. It is the contemporary biggest twink (low level duel) guild on SL and among the biggest pvp guilds on SL. Pk to this date has about 150 members, where atleast 30 are active and experienced pvpers. Pk is as well as a guild also a comon platform for pvpers, to find pvp games, share experiences, create friendship and the like.

Pk has the following policies:
-We are all equal, rank carries a function all the way from master to member, therefore we wil try to keep PK a friendly environment, and personal conficts with eachother are to be taken outside of the guilds frames.

-We all try to help eachother, someone wanting to start pvp and you feel you have the time and resources. Please use your few minutes and explain the basics, if you have the resources help the person with some starter gear. Remember: It doesnt hurt to help someone, and we all benefit on a growing pvp comunity (especially at twink levels)

-Pk has been said to be a rush guild. This is not true. But we value the right players have to go away from the norm and choose their own style of playing. FFA, 1v1, team vs team, "go" mode etc. A variety also helps develop the community in different ways. Be polite and ask people to accept the current games norms or private games might be an alternative to those who dislike other game norms then their own.

I am officially representing the Guild PK on the forums. As a member of the PK officer staff.

Please use this tread for guild communication and questions dircted to PK.

Duel :)

quanebo
03-07-2013, 03:12 PM
ok i have a couple things to say.. first off as i do recall ur master told me that this guild is in fact made to rush everyone because it is fun to see people rage..second i also have seen on various occasions when the guild was first created that several members (including master) were harrassing new players to join ._. i dont have anything against the guild (anymore) just pointing those things out..

Duel
03-08-2013, 05:08 PM
ok i have a couple things to say.. first off as i do recall ur master told me that this guild is in fact made to rush everyone because it is fun to see people rage..second i also have seen on various occasions when the guild was first created that several members (including master) were harrassing new players to join ._. i dont have anything against the guild (anymore) just pointing those things out..

That is a honest opinion of own observations quanebo. I have investigated your claim and can say in defence of Guild PK that harrasment of other players we do not accept in PK. But still remain the right to carry out policies within the games frames of rules.

As stated: refering to earlier guild policies -Pk has been said to be a rush guild. This is not true. But we value the right players have to go away from the norm and choose their own style of playing. FFA, 1v1, team vs team, "go" mode etc. A variety also helps develop the community in different ways. Be polite and ask people to accept the current games norms or private games might be an alternative to those who dislike other game norms then their own.

People choosing a FFA style of pvp, wich is the original point of the arenas. Is not considered a harrasment due to both game policy or other frames of policies. But in your claims defence, the feeling of helplessnes and anger a player faces when being "rushed" in a FFA mode. With the expectations of other normative approaces to pvp mode, can create a feeling of harrasment within the individual. But this on behalf of own expectations to the game play, and not other players actual harrasment.

To round up the defence to your claim, PK will not accept harrasment. Pk reserves the right within the frames of the rule sat by the game, to not accept a claimed univeral acceptance of how to pvp.

ArtofWar
03-08-2013, 05:47 PM
We are a rusher guild.

Knew it.

Anegriv
03-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Lol.. I once joined on my twink and one of your more known members asked me if I wanted to go rush with them. I then left the guild. Later I saw them rushing everyone in sight

quanebo
03-08-2013, 08:40 PM
That is a honest opinion of own observations quanebo. I have investigated your claim and can say in defence of Guild PK that harrasment of other players we do not accept in PK. But still remain the right to carry out policies within the games frames of rules.

As stated: refering to earlier guild policies -Pk has been said to be a rush guild. This is not true. But we value the right players have to go away from the norm and choose their own style of playing. FFA, 1v1, team vs team, "go" mode etc. A variety also helps develop the community in different ways. Be polite and ask people to accept the current games norms or private games might be an alternative to those who dislike other game norms then their own.

People choosing a FFA style of pvp, wich is the original point of the arenas. Is not considered a harrasment due to both game policy or other frames of policies. But in your claims defence, the feeling of helplessnes and anger a player faces when being "rushed" in a FFA mode. With the expectations of other normative approaces to pvp mode, can create a feeling of harrasment within the individual. But this on behalf of own expectations to the game play, and not other players actual harrasment.

To round up the defence to your claim, PK will not accept harrasment. Pk reserves the right within the frames of the rule sat by the game, to not accept a claimed univeral acceptance of how to pvp.

all im doing is stating the facts. i seriously dont give a crap bout this guild..

Lady_Pebbles
03-08-2013, 08:55 PM
There. Is. No. Such. Thing. As. Rushing. Its either FFA or 1v1 and these games are clearly built for FFA with some team based elements in the CtF and some DM arenas on the games.

Geeze, whoever came up with this "rushing" tripe really needs to be hit over the head. XD

EDIT: Btw good luck with the guild! I might pop in SL to see how things are lately... whenever my phone stops being a pain..

quanebo
03-08-2013, 10:23 PM
There. Is. No. Such. Thing. As. Rushing. Its either FFA or 1v1 and these games are clearly built for FFA with some team based elements in the CtF and some DM arenas on the games.

Geeze, whoever came up with this "rushing" tripe really needs to be hit over the head. XD

EDIT: Btw good luck with the guild! I might pop in SL to see how things are lately... whenever my phone stops being a pain..

ik that lol. the thing tht bugs me tho is wen ppl do that to new players just starting n farm the living crap outta em :/