PDA

View Full Version : guild hall notice board and officer room for official guild talks

salvair
03-07-2013, 12:48 PM
i think there should be away to post stuff in guild hall for guildies to read or a room for officers and guild masters to hang out in and a guild stash that you can place items in to be given out to guild members also would like to see a separate auction house for just guilds so that guildies can buy off other guildies first before putting it on the main auction house

Bless
03-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Agree on all but dont really need a special room for officers n gm. If you didnt know officers and gm can talk privately by typing /o (message)

Vystirch
03-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Agree on all but dont really need a special room for officers n gm. If you didnt know officers and gm can talk privately by typing /o (message)

Yep, couldn't agree more...

abrai
03-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Instead of warping to town first then guild alley, then hall, why not a quick warp to the guild hall from the map screen?

salvair
03-07-2013, 02:33 PM

I know we can chat with /o

salvair
03-07-2013, 02:41 PM
The reason for the officer / gm room i for got to put in my original post is to regulate what is put and taken out of the guild stash example how much gold is taken by guildies or what items are taken

Bless
03-07-2013, 04:27 PM
"Dont count the chickens before they hatch". The guild stash hasnt been added to the game.

Lady_Pebbles
03-07-2013, 04:31 PM

Yep, couldn't agree more...

I second this motion... XD

salvair
03-07-2013, 06:59 PM
i think if you all would see what i am saying and not jumping on to o we don't need it and though about the possibilities there would be with a private room for officers and guild masters your would understand what i am saying but for some reason you are all to set in your ways and for the fact that you all are basically saying that its a idea u haven't though of in the past is kind of mind boggling

Deadbite
03-07-2013, 07:18 PM
The guild stash seems nice but... There may be that corrupt leader or officer that runs off with everything. So don't count on it.

Lady_Pebbles
03-07-2013, 07:24 PM
The reason for the officer / gm room i for got to put in my original post is to regulate what is put and taken out of the guild stash example how much gold is taken by guildies or what items are taken
You don't need an Officer Room for that, they should be able to do it from the Guild Stash Terminal where everyone can put the stuff in. Kinda like the Guild Menu screen where every rank sees different options.

salvair
03-07-2013, 07:31 PM
The guild stash seems nice but... There may be that corrupt leader or officer that runs off with everything. So don't count on it.

Well ya there is always that posibility but if there is a limit to who can take stuff out and put in i was thinking more on the lines of gms can put in stuff and take out what guildies or officers need and if the gm is not on an officer who has a pass to the crate to take stuff out and give out im still trying to figure out how the stash will work on my laptop

Skaaravab
04-27-2013, 07:31 AM
It would be cool to have a separate little PvP arena just for guildies. And that officer and GM room doesn't sound bad either