PDA

View Full Version : my last contribution for rogue pvp under lv12

Avshow
03-07-2013, 03:39 PM
I am going to quit the game, so here is my last contribution.

I will post all my build and tactic for twink pvp as a rogue. It is only good for 1v1.

rogue vs sor

the easiest class for rogue , all you need to do is to max your str and heal pack, sor is easy to use up all mana and
recover slowly, with the help of heal pack ,you will not die even sor use up all their mana.

So just fight back when sor have no mana left.

lv6 all str, 5skill points 3 on heal pack, 2 on passive str, lv 8 sor cannot beat you with this build. Just stay close to your packs, charge your pack to have one more, sor cannot kill you.

lv8 all str, 7skill points 4on heal pack, 2 on passive str, 1 on passive dex(or 3 on pack, 2 passive str ,2 on passive dex)

lv10 all str 9 skill points 4 on heal pack , 3 on passive str, 2 on passive dex(or 3 on pack ,3 passive str 3 passive dex)

lv12 all str 11 skill points 4 on heal pack, 3 on passive str ,3 on passive dex and one more for pierce.

WHY NOT OTHER SKILLS???The answer is mana!!! The heal pack only cost you litte mana, if you use more skills , of course you will have more dmg, but you lose you mana which suppose to be used on heal pack.

Rogue vs Rogue

there are two tactic, one is all str rogue ,like the build above vsing sor( str rogue works better in low level rather than high lev)

So if you use str build rogue, lv 6 r v r is the easiest , lv 12 is the hardest.

and this will be a long fight, when the one use up mana, the other one wins. This explains why str rogue better than dex rogue in low lv pvp since str gives your mana , but dex does not.

Second tactic,(only for lv12) for r v r below lv 12, definitely , str rogue better than dex rogue because heal pack gives you percentage hp back.

add some str to gurantee you will not be killed by one comb of the other rogue even he has critical. put the the other points on dex . 11 skill point 1 on pierce, 3 on heal pack, 2 on aim shot,3 on passive dex, 2 on passive str.

the tactic is deal enough dmg fast so the other rogue will not be able to cast the second heal pack( still in cd time),
this works fine when vs all dex rogue , but hard to fight all str rogue coz cannot easily kill them.

But this build is some kind of balance of 1on1 and 5v5 team work, so I prefer this build better because i'll farm more kills fast than all str rogue.

Also, mana is an important issue in second build, when use skill when not use, you have to make decision by experience.

Last, rogue vs war

first, all str build rogue, war cannot kill you and you cannot kill war. This is a never ended fight.

So, to kill war, you have to deal enough dmg, at the same time , you have to avoid the huge dmg of windmill glitch.
As a result, you have to adjust more precisely your points into dex or str. To str, for surviving from couple of hit of windmill even have critical, to dex, for being able to kill a war. It is some kind of a complex issue, since I fighted lots war
on 1v1, so I have some sense putting how many to dex , how many to str.

So to summarize, for 1v1 under lv 12.

r vs s , all str build
r vs war, str> dex
r vs r, all str build or second build dex >str

I wasted huge plats to test the advantage of different builds, because it is really different stories when vsing different classes. So , you have two solution, one is make two twink the same lv with different builds. other one is get two set of gears one is dex gear(like ring and amulet) other one is str gear so that you can change gear when vsing different classes.

I am going to quit the game. I have made so many friends in the game and have a wonder time in game, thanks for you all.

Hope this can help you a little bit

csyui
03-07-2013, 03:44 PM
reserved

Vystirch
03-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Gonna miss u avs :( thanks for the above info, it's great!

-Vys

Marrypoppins
03-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Dude noooooo! Don't go. You best twink rogue ig stay. Pwease!!! However, if you must leave us its been an honor to watch you work and Ty for the great 1-1's

You'll be missed man...
Hostile~

Bless
03-07-2013, 04:20 PM
How I must say you dominated l16 pvp before update, truly a great guy :D

Nananana
03-07-2013, 04:37 PM
mind giving me your gold ingame? i know youre rich lol

mafiainc42
03-07-2013, 04:45 PM
peace out man. loved 1v1 u for days. u are bye far the greatezt twink rogue. and one of the greatest pvp twinks ever!!!.

yoho
03-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Sad, the loss for community.
Wish you best out there, Av :)

Avshow
03-07-2013, 06:06 PM
peace out man. loved 1v1 u for days. u are bye far the greatezt twink rogue. and one of the greatest pvp twinks ever!!!.

thank you, judgement and punishment, you are the one who I 1v1 with most often, coz you r really good which cost me lots time and plats for testing build, it was great fun I had in those days.

Need time to quit forum....it is remembered by chrome history.

wlsgh15
03-07-2013, 08:44 PM
dont quit TT i am ramyunnim ramyunstyle

Bebsi
03-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Hate to see u go. Have some bitter memories getting owned by u ^_^
Especially before the update u perma stunned me till I was dead lol

D-:
03-07-2013, 10:06 PM
I never met you so I wont say you're good (probably are, heard from lots of other people) but best of luck to you.