PDA

View Full Version : Shield of Gratitude and the Frozen Crown of Gratitude become a ring?

Deadbite
03-07-2013, 07:48 PM
It's just a suggestion and i hope you all think about it. To earn these items we supported PL in the early days and bought all the maps which are now free to the average joe who picks up the game. Then the other worthless helm was granted for buying the non main spine maps before they were free. I think we at least deserve some thing a bit more than these useless vanities that look worse then the newer ones. I mean i would rather wear my dragon V-day shield then them.

I say StS we are given the option to craft them into a Non or minimal stat giving sparkly ring different from the Elite rings.

I just think it would be great if we could make them into a ring that sparkles I mean I just want it to look cool. A different color than the current elite ones of corse.

I know and remember when maps were made free it caused quite a lot of anger... and then when we were gave the Frozen Crown it happened yet again partly because it was so darn ugly.

so lets heal some old wounds? what do you say?

tHelonestud
03-08-2013, 08:19 AM
I still wish they made it look like the strength gemstone shield on bears
also why don't they add a unique look for it on rhinos and foxes
a ring though...idk if it is really needed i guess it could be useful for low level twinking
what if they just made both get like 2 armour

cookiez
03-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Lol that crown is ugly af! It doesn't look good on anything! If it was made into a ring that just had bright blue sparkles, +2 armor, +2 crit, +2 sps. That would be awesome! (BTW that's worse than most rings)

Deadbite
03-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Screw the stats I want it for the looks and to show I was there back in 2010-2011 and bought those maps that are now free. (I joined December 2010 didn't register for a month though)

tHelonestud
03-08-2013, 10:10 PM
it wasn't for registering; it was for buying the majority of the campaigns up to the sewers

Schnitzel
03-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Lol that crown is ugly af! It doesn't look good on anything! If it was made into a ring that just had bright blue sparkles, +2 armor, +2 crit, +2 sps. That would be awesome! (BTW that's worse than most rings)
That would cause confusion with the elite rings

Schnitzel
03-11-2013, 12:30 PM
It's just a suggestion and i hope you all think about it. To earn these items we supported PL in the early days and bought all the maps which are now free to the average joe who picks up the game. Then the other worthless helm was granted for buying the non main spine maps before they were free. I think we at least deserve some thing a bit more than these useless vanities that look worse then the newer ones. I mean i would rather wear my dragon V-day shield then them.

I say StS we are given the option to craft them into a Non or minimal stat giving sparkly ring different from the Elite rings.

I just think it would be great if we could make them into a ring that sparkles I mean I just want it to look cool. A different color than the current elite ones of corse.

I know and remember when maps were made free it caused quite a lot of anger... and then when we were gave the Frozen Crown it happened yet again partly because it was so darn ugly.

so lets heal some old wounds? what do you say?
I just wat the sparkly looks I dont care about stats.
And most likely, devs wont do this.

tHelonestud
03-11-2013, 08:57 PM
they already showed their immense gratitude by the beauty of these items

Everyone'sFavMage
03-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Lol... I might as well just scroll through your posts from your page lone stud ^ cuz they are the only ones worth thanking.

Chickenrunnn
03-17-2013, 10:28 AM
I think I lost my crown on some of my random characters :/..

Deadbite
03-17-2013, 08:50 PM
it wasn't for registering; it was for buying the majority of the campaigns up to the sewers
No really!!!
Most people that were there didn't just sit there for 3 months not leveling. They bought the maps and therefor got the SOG.

Extreme
03-18-2013, 07:21 AM
If this happen, people will now buy them like founders..

cookiez
03-18-2013, 08:34 AM
If this happen, people will now buy them like founders..

Sts isn't merging accounts anymore sooooo... Thatd be kinda hard. Btw luv da sig!

kcimythgim
03-25-2013, 11:39 AM
If STS were going to do this, I think they should first make more ring slots. I don't know many people that would wear a gratitude ring over a store, cap, or dragon ring; especially with the stats that were suggested. Maybe they could make a necklace slot like some RPG's have. The necklaces would look cool on your character and could provide an extra slot for stat - increasing items.