PDA

View Full Version : PvP Builds!

Caiahar
03-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Hey guys! I started pvping again, and I put my skills as best I could. I took good armor with armor equal to mythic and Sealord armor. First off, my gear.
Oracle crystal: It's a must, as it will help you achieve max damage.
Demonlogist helm and armor. Explained above.
Ring: Ruby ring of Brutality
Amulet: Wizard Locket of Tides.

The skills.
Fireball: Everything except -hit
Frost: Everything except ice patch.
Shield: DMG reduction, longer time, more dmg absorbed, and 2 sec invinciblity.
Lifegiver: Restore Mana.
Int Passive: Full
DMG passive: Full

Attributes, full INT.

I believe this is a good pvp build, but, I really don't know HOW to use them. Tactics.
This is what I do for Rogues: Shield when they're approaching, Fireball before their aimed shot, followed with Frost. Life when needed.
Warr: Shield, Fireball before skyward smash, frost, and life when needed.
Sorcerer: shield, fireball before THEY use fireball, frost, and life when needed.

Basically, I put shield and attack/stun before they make their first attack. But even while doing this, I STILL die!
Please, master sorcerers of PvP, such as Energerizic and Genuinous, teach me how to do these!

iacito
03-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Never start with shield.

Caiahar
03-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Why is that?...

iacito
03-07-2013, 10:32 PM
it's easy for a rogue and warrior to break it, and in a mage fight, the one who put up shield last usually wins.

Caiahar
03-07-2013, 11:04 PM
2 sec invincibility. I also note good ppl like energizeric and genuinous put it first wins.

Energizeric
03-07-2013, 11:56 PM
2 sec invincibility. I also note good ppl like energizeric and genuinous put it first wins.

FYI, I don't even have shield as one of my 4 skills. LOL

TEOKILLO
03-08-2013, 12:18 AM

FYI, I don't even have shield as one of my 4 skills. LOL

Thats actually pretty funny

clifle
03-08-2013, 12:59 AM
all the sharing is too theoretical. no experience sharing..
this is more to a survivalibity skill build with only 2 offensive skills.
and some moments u have to spam your super-slow-rifle-auto-attack.

yea if you can take the first hit in 1v1 u already have 50% winning.

Caiahar
03-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Lmaooooo energizeric doesn't use it. But whatever. He already helped me in game. I've never pvped with energizeric, but I did with Genuinous.....I find that not using shield makes me die more.
What skills do you use ener?

Energizeric
03-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Fire, Lightning, Frost, Lifegiver.

Caiahar
03-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Ill try that build tonight, what upgrades do you use?

Cero
03-08-2013, 10:09 PM
VS rogue:

if are SURE that your stun reaches before her arrow then its ok to delay your shield.
but most of the time arrow hits first or even its a tie(both yours and hers) you will die if you wont put your shield up, remmber rogue can 1hit anyone.

so it is strongly suggested to use shield first in the right time(not too early) for the 2secs invulne to be safe.

this is what i do

charge fireball- colton crit buff - lightning - attack - fireball - attack - lightning( use heals in between if need)

VS warrior

most will just use heal first.

so i just stun them, keep distance and wait for shield to go down.
then use

colton- lightning- attack- fireball- lightning - attack -repeat. (heals and shield in between)
and that i only have 13secs to kill him beofre horn CDs.

SouLBlizzard
03-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Most rogue using this combo when meet mage
Aimed shot > nox arrow(idk the name)> shadow pierce > dead mage
They combo attack look so fast but this is where we should take advantage.Because they combo is under 1 or 2 secs,our 2 secs invul shield will work well.Think how many damage have you block when you time your shield correctly...
About using the shield first or not,I always using my shield as the first skill I do especially facing rogue.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Ill try these out when pvp balance comes.