03-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Banhammered by EFM

Yich
03-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Banhammered by EFM

Gftho...

Zeus
03-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Ely, though he trolled, he did it in a harmless way. He was and still is a productive member of the community. His ban as well as other bans I believe weren't justified.

wammm
03-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Saw him at cs awhile ago, he was saaaaad.

The Happiness
03-08-2013, 02:16 AM
The forums died when he got banned. They are pale shadows of their former selves now.

xcainnblecterx
03-08-2013, 04:58 AM
Oh that where he went. :/ yea forums does seem a bit dull

Griffinfan
03-08-2013, 08:06 AM
dudetus took up the role. But hes a noob

dudetus
03-08-2013, 08:07 AM
In the beginning there were 3 of us. Me, Hankomachos and Elyseon. We were the Three Musketeers. We roamed through the forums, turning every discussion into a joke. Then suddenly, out of nowhere Hankomachos got banned. We were devastated for losing our dear comrad but we still continued on the path which we had chosen. All was good until mr. dev swung the banhammer towards Elyseon.

The burden is mine to carry now. I have to do the job of 2 others while I must do my own part. This burden is just too heavy to carry all by myself. I have an apprentice, but my time is running out. Every time I see a notification I am afraid to look what it is as it might be my very final infraction. Ik I am on the edge, but I still continue on doing what I do best, making these forums my own playground.

Griffinfan
03-08-2013, 08:14 AM
<-- Apprentice

lmao

Justg
03-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Put yourself in our shoes.

Our forums are, first and foremost, a place for developers and players to communicate with each other about our games.

This is unlike many other game forums, where the developers never hang out and all you will ever see is a mod or two (if that).

Trolling, harsh language, sweeping generalizations and dramatic overtures lead to a poison environment, which may be "fun" for a few folks, but that type of environment sure is not fun for us.

We would leave, not participate in the forums, and the games would suffer tremendously because the main communication channel between players and developers would be severed.

I know we moderate heavily, and we will continue to do so because we want to have a place for developers and players alike to communicate.

We love these games with all our hearts. We all want what is best for them. It is not necessary to curse, rage, or flame to get your opinions across. It is not necessary to troll others to have a fun place to hang out.

We very much appreciate those that abide by this. You help make the games better.

- g

Extreme
03-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Got it ^^

tHelonestud
03-08-2013, 08:52 AM
on that note, I really feel PL needs and has needed a heavy time consuming rebalance, which has been brought up and put off for sometime(sorry if you actually are working on it, but pushing out new content looks like the opposite to me)
maybe each cap raise should include a rebalance so that each one would be small and a huge drastic one wouldn't be the problem

Oldcoot
03-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Well said, there kind of "fun" is what kept me from posting for so long, I was afraid of getin burned. But now I just try not to worry about it, if it happens it happens.

Griffinfan
03-08-2013, 08:59 AM
on that note, I really feel PL needs and has needed a heavy time consuming rebalance, which has been brought up and put off for sometime(sorry if you actually are working on it, but pushing out new content looks like the opposite to me)
maybe each cap raise should include a rebalance so that each one would be small and a huge drastic one wouldn't be the problem

on what note?

tHelonestud
03-08-2013, 09:09 AM
on what note?

talkin with thee devs

Jig
03-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Take as long as they want to make the next cap, make it HUGE idc just fix pvp take as long as you ever want make it perfect perfection is the best! Please! Dont make birds dodge like they're tanking bears that can take on the whole team and nuke a mage in a millisecond fully buffed! Thanks^^

Suentous PO
03-08-2013, 09:32 AM
In the beginning there were 3 of us. Me, Hankomachos and Elyseon. We were the Three Musketeers. We roamed through the forums, turning every discussion into a joke. Then suddenly, out of nowhere Hankomachos got banned. We were devastated for losing our dear comrad but we still continued on the path which we had chosen. All was good until mr. dev swung the banhammer towards Elyseon.

The burden is mine to carry now. I have to do the job of 2 others while I must do my own part. This burden is just too heavy to carry all by myself. I have an apprentice, but my time is running out. Every time I see a notification I am afraid to look what it is as it might be my very final infraction. Ik I am on the edge, but I still continue on doing what I do best, making these forums my own playground.

Hi Ninja :)
While it may be fun to have fun, we must remember that these forums are filled with many people from many backgrounds who may not always understand our intent. Being that the community is so diverse, we must try to keep it open and friendly to as many people as possible. Also being mean is not nice, and not nice makes kittens cry. Thanks everyone, and I hope this doesn't sound bossy, have a good day! :)

/ninjatype nice troll

Anyhow you forgot morfic, you newt.

Edit- saw the edit. Sory Justg

tHelonestud
03-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Take as long as they want to make the next cap, make it HUGE idc just fix pvp take as long as you ever want make it perfect perfection is the best! Please! Dont make birds dodge like they're tanking bears that can take on the whole team and nuke a mage in a millisecond fully buffed! Thanks^^
dodge shouldnt even be a deciding factor

Yich
03-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Lookie there, a dev response. I bet he misses Elyseon too.

Speaking of dev responses and devs not caring about PL, ive had a dev response in the last 2 threads ive posted, maybe more, so i cant complain. As far as my opinions on PvP are concerned, ive complained far too much about that. Carry on devs, but ban Dudetus and the forums may cease to exist, at least in heart.

Justg
03-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Clearly you read my response. Sooner or later, I miss everyone that trolls these boards.

Griffinfan
03-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Elyseon was a light on the forum, but he did go over the line a few times.

I agree with Yich maybe you could put some of the time on forums into some fixes for pl, pwetty pwease with a cherry on top (:

Dragonrider023
03-08-2013, 10:26 AM
Forum got bit more quieter each day

adis
03-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Clearly you read my response. Sooner or later, I miss everyone that trolls these boards.
Wow. Seeing this really brings warm feelings to my heart.

tHelonestud
03-08-2013, 10:39 AM
G has a bit of troll in him so obviously he is gonna miss them
he doesn't really seem the type to go spewing out infractions either

angeldawn
03-08-2013, 10:41 AM
I love Sly aka Ely ;) I'm afraid hell be leaving STS altogether soon.

Then I'll be lost 😞

Yich
03-08-2013, 10:47 AM
G has a bit of troll in him so obviously he is gonna miss them
he doesn't really seem the type to go spewing out infractions either

He could have locked it up if he wanted to, but he didnt. That says something.

Justg
03-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Not sure what that says, but I have said my piece about why we moderate, and given an implied warning to trolls. Put another way, please be cool and we'll be cool.

Thanks, and clickety.