PDA

View Full Version : unrestricted search feature at auction house

earhole
03-08-2013, 05:52 AM
Please allow unrestricted searching at the auction house.

Firstly, allow players to search items for other classes. We get loot from other classes so it certainly makes since to allow us to search the value of item and price accordingly.

Secondly, remove the level restriction caps on the searches please. I would like to see the items/pricings for the items for the next few levels and plan accordingly. Thanks

SouLBlizzard
03-08-2013, 06:11 AM
uncheck the "show usable only" box...

Johnaditya
03-08-2013, 06:12 AM
I agree

Deadbite
03-08-2013, 06:29 AM
Please allow unrestricted searching at the auction house.

Firstly, allow players to search items for other classes. We get loot from other classes so it certainly makes since to allow us to search the value of item and price accordingly.

Secondly, remove the level restriction caps on the searches please. I would like to see the items/pricings for the items for the next few levels and plan accordingly. Thanks

..............… this is all currently in place.....

earhole
03-08-2013, 07:39 AM
uncheck the "show usable only" box...

that sorta works, but it returns way too many results. It'll be better if we had something similar to the 'normal, rare, epic, legendary... feature. Clicking it rotates between the items for a warrior, rogue, and mage.

CosmoxKramer
03-08-2013, 09:11 AM
They need a class selection drop down box instead of usable only checkbox. By doing so you could get to any search you want
- usable now for your class
- usable later for your class only
- any other class specific search
- search for all classes

Have the 3 classes in the drop down plus "All" for 4 total choices