PDA

View Full Version : bear aggro

tHelonestud
03-08-2013, 08:44 AM
well I believe awhile back, I think was technoemail, who said the strength weapon dmg had been increased to allow for holding aggro over the high damage out put of birds and mages in pve
then I played SL some and like the tanks have like 4 skills that taunt the mobs, bears get one. Strength mages and birds get none.
So I was thinking why couldn't there be a taunt proc added to the best strength weapons and additionally a taunt added to skills like beckon and rage?
also rhinos seem to be the worst class in the game to tank yet they have a taunt o.O

Schnitzel
03-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Rhinos are ok. A bit over powered compared to fox though. They like a mage + tank

Fusionstrike
03-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Rhinos are ok. A bit over powered compared to fox though. They like a mage + tank

I don't see how anyone could consider rhinos to be overpowered in any sense of the word. Maybe you're talking about PvP, which I don't know enough about to judge. But the OP was about taunt, which is a PvE thing, so I assume that's where you think they're somehow overpowered. I personally find foxes much more powerful and effective than rhinos in PvE.

tHelonestud
03-11-2013, 08:43 PM
If rhino had a mana shield I could see him as a tanking possibility, but a pure dexterity bear has more health than a level 70 strength/dexterity rhino and about double the dodge and debuffs

Chickenwinu2
03-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Rhinos suck. They have horrible dmg. The only "decent rhinos" I've seen which aren't even that good, use fb for the op dmg fb has.

Schnitzel
03-14-2013, 04:54 PM

I don't see how anyone could consider rhinos to be overpowered in any sense of the word. Maybe you're talking about PvP, which I don't know enough about to judge. But the OP was about taunt, which is a PvE thing, so I assume that's where you think they're somehow overpowered. I personally find foxes much more powerful and effective than rhinos in PvE.
Well they can tank, their skills arent what others call Bugged. They can heal, revive, buff And have a skill to regen mana
So I kinda call it overpowered..