PDA

View Full Version : [B]The Best Weapon & Armour for a Level 25 Warrior[/B]

Oopswronghole
03-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Hello I am currently a level 20, I don't plan on changing my Armour until I reach level 25. When I do I want to know what would be the best Armour & Weapon for a level 25 Warrior? I have 180 Platinum coins to spend when I reach this level in case I can use those to purchase them.

I currently have a level 13 version armour of the Deep Sea Emperor bundle. Would getting this again at level 25 be the best thing?

Also a side question what is the highest level one can reach?

Would very much appreciate your answers to these questions :)

If possible could you state why your answer is a great choice for the armour & weapon?

Thank you :)

My game name on there is Oopswronghole

If any of you are interested in adding me :)

ishyrionek
03-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Firstly if you have plat, then use it to buy 2 pets: hazel, wyatt. 2 very god pets. Rest god you can buy in game for cash... Ofc you cant afford ripmaw or hammerjaw, but for cash you will buy ribbit, malison, loki.

Ok your questions:
Items in game are for cash wich u farm on bosses... Or trade platinium -> gold, but u dont have enought for god items so buy pets firstly.
Currently the best items for 25 are the ones wich cost the most in auction houses: berserker, judgement, demonlord, and the best for 26: sealord of will/grace, 2nd are deep sea.
Swords: axe captain, pit sword, vortal.
Use auction house, it god build compare items :-)

25 is god lvl. Highest is 26, but little harder to get :-)

Wowsome
03-11-2013, 03:36 AM
Just to add, buy the flamberge weapon if u can ..