PDA

View Full Version : other game ads

tHelonestud
03-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Obviously Spacetime has a right to show us their other games, but frankly they are annoying.

Isn't there some way not put them as options if our account is linked to the other games as well.
I mean I have played all 4 but I really don't find them appealing at all for various personal reasons. Additionally I am pretty sure I have spent $100 atleast on all of them.

Any chance this could happen?

Twink
03-08-2013, 10:55 AM

No. STS feeds on those ads.

tHelonestud
03-08-2013, 04:26 PM
they are expecting me to spend more on the other games o.O
and whats the point if the player has already played the other games

DocDoBig
03-09-2013, 05:46 AM
Same here , i play all games but never spent attention to these ads lol.

Twink
03-10-2013, 04:30 AM
I really dislike the latest ad in PL. Where instead of the news and update logs it's a AL spam button that takes you to the AL download page. It shows that the devs pretty much abandoning PL and they want all the PLayers to migrate to AL.

Sad.

Hook
03-10-2013, 06:39 PM
I really dislike the latest ad in PL. Where instead of the news and update logs it's a AL spam button that takes you to the AL download page. It shows that the devs pretty much abandoning PL and they want all the PLayers to migrate to AL.

Sad.

Agreed. Lol

Deadbite
03-10-2013, 06:51 PM

Sad.

All this stuff is partly to the reason I quit the games. I love the forums to much though...

tHelonestud
03-10-2013, 08:55 PM

Sad.

That's kinda what triggered the thread since usually I open application and go afk. First thing I do is check if there was an update, now I get spammed with a link to game where you can't even look all around you. I'd rather play mario.

Griffinfan
03-10-2013, 10:18 PM
All this stuff is partly to the reason I quit the games. I love the forums to much though...

You seriously quit over them advertising the other games. That is pretty shallow.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Obviously Spacetime has a right to show us their other games, but frankly they are annoying.

Isn't there some way not put them as options if our account is linked to the other games as well.
I mean I have played all 4 but I really don't find them appealing at all for various personal reasons. Additionally I am pretty sure I have spent $100 atleast on all of them.

You have spent $100 on me. On just one.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-11-2013, 01:24 AM
That's kinda what triggered the thread since usually I open application and go afk. First thing I do is check if there was an update, now I get spammed with a link to game where you can't even look all around you. I'd rather play mario.

LOL

tHelonestud
03-11-2013, 08:46 PM
PL download link in AL patch notes?

Everyone'sFavMage
03-11-2013, 11:25 PM
O.o

Extreme
03-12-2013, 12:21 AM

Sad.

Exactly.