PDA

View Full Version : Free cash ;)

Domimation
03-08-2013, 10:21 AM
If anyone is willing to hand some free cash of I would gladly take it please if ur a zillionare share with others so game is more enjoyable ;)

Griffinfan
03-08-2013, 10:25 AM
If anyone is willing to hand some free cash of I would gladly take it please if ur a zillionare share with others so game is more enjoyable ;)

Hi domination, seeing that you are a old(er) player you should know this, but I will repeat it.

Begging is looked down on in all games (I wonder why?)

Guess where the zillionaires got thier money (I am one so I can speak from experience) They worked for it, and they worked hard for it or made good investments. So why should they hand all the money out to those who don't want to put the work in?

I myself try to give as much to the community as possible, and I DO NOT give to beggars, I like to pick those who are working towards a goal (set, or even leveling) and don't ask for assistance. I do that because I have respect for them and want to help them because I know they will put my gold to good use, where as a beggar would take the money and most likely go beg for more and get all they want handed to them (if they are lucky). Where is the fun in that?

You need to put in the work, don't beg it off of those who have.

Not trying to troll, being honest.

-Requesting a lock on this one..

Yich
If anyone is willing to hand some free cash of I would gladly take it

Not sure if beggar...

if ur a zillionare share with others

Or communist...

Hi domination, seeing that you are a old player you should know this, but I will repeat it.

Begging is looked down on in all games (I wonder why?)

Guess where the zillionaires got thier money (I am one so I can speak from experience) They worked for it, and they worked hard for it or made good investments. So why should they hand all the money out to those who don't want to put the work on.

I myself try to give as much to the community as possible, and I DO NOT give to beggars, I like to pick those who are working towards a goal and don't ask for assistance.

You need to put in the work, don't beg it off of those who have.

Not trying to troll, being honest.

Actually I got zillionaire title from Entertaining, but if you ask him for money you probably wont like the response.

Deathofan
There's people in game that doubles your gold, you should try them.

Domimation
03-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Iv worked for so many months sold so many thing spoken to thousands of people yet still I have very little money I stand in balefort selling for hours and get no ware I play and farm and get no ware Idk what to do

Griffinfan
03-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Iv worked for so many months sold so many thing spoken to thousands of people yet still I have very little money I stand in balefort selling for hours and get no ware I play and farm and get no ware Idk what to do

Then don't beg, simply ask for ideas, or suggestions on making gold. Check out these guides.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32337-A-Guide-to-Making-Money!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36183-Hunzzz-Guide-to-Merching!!!

Yich
03-08-2013, 10:38 AM

Serious suggestion as nicely as I can put it, and this probably would help you on your in-game endeavors, invest in an education. Take business and English classes as much as you can if you're still in school, and pay attention. Some of the concepts I've been taught through school have helped me in countless ways on not just this MMO, but others. That's how you get good, not by grinding. Work smarter, not harder.

Twink
03-08-2013, 10:41 AM

Lmao xD

I always rip those scammers off. I say, that I want to test if that's really working. Then I give him 1k and he gives me 2k (in hoping that I will give him like 100k later) - which I don't, of course. Yay, 1k for free!

Domimation
03-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Cheers helped heaps I'll just keep trying when I get my account un banned

Domimation
03-08-2013, 10:44 AM

Serious suggestion as nicely as I can put it, and this probably would help you on your in-game endeavors, invest in an education. Take business and English classes as much as you can if you're still in school, and pay attention. Some of the concepts I've been taught through school have helped me in countless ways on not just this MMO, but others. That's how you get good, not by grinding. Work smarter, not harder.

I have been trying to think like that but it dosnt work Lol iv got the items there to sell bit no one buys I sell for cheap no one wants it so I find it hard iv been working towards a lv73 beastly scythe

Yich
03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Lmao xD

I always rip those scammers off. I say, that I want to test if that's really working. Then I give him 1k and he gives me 2k (in hoping that I will give him like 100k later) - which I don't, of course. Yay, 1k for free!

I remember f2p doubling in Runescape, members would ask to see cash pile (and id proceed to show about 20m). Then theyd give 500k or so and try to trick me into believing theyd do more if I doubled. Me being the smart guy I am ran with the 500k every time. Yet to take a hit from the ban hammer, Jagex doesnt care about f2p.

Griffinfan
03-08-2013, 12:06 PM
I have been trying to think like that but it dosnt work Lol iv got the items there to sell bit no one buys I sell for cheap no one wants it so I find it hard iv been working towards a lv73 beastly scythe

work smarter not harder, if you cannot sell the items then they aren't good merching items.

Find good ones and get good prices on them, resell for more. Read Hunzzz guide for more info on that.

Gragorak
03-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Lmao xD

So u scam scammers?

Jcyee
03-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Begging will do you no good. It will only make people not want to give you gold even more.

Twink
03-08-2013, 04:32 PM
So u scam scammers?

Dude, don't blame me. I'm a cat.

wammm
03-08-2013, 05:47 PM

Hahahhahahahahaha my friend tried this and comes back crying lol

Kixxler
03-08-2013, 08:40 PM

So desperate

TEOKILLO
03-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Work hard, play hard~Wiz Khalifa

dudetus
03-09-2013, 05:13 PM
I myself have discovered a perfect counter for beggars.

If a beggar comes to beg to u, beg back.

Once I got 5k from a beggar.

Twink
03-09-2013, 05:20 PM

That was you?!

XghostzX
03-09-2013, 05:43 PM

Wow

Matutd
03-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Lmao xD

So u scam scammers?
That's not scamming scammers at all, they said they would double your cash, you let them double it. What's the scam?

Yich
03-09-2013, 05:51 PM
That's not scamming scammers at all, they said they would double your cash, you let them double it. What's the scam?

You're tricking them into giving you money. It's justified because they were going to scam you in the first place, but my definition of scamming is the act of tricking someone or a group of people into giving you something, usually for nothing in return. Perhaps Im not spot on with that, but it's close enough. Tricking a scammer into giving you something is still scamming, like it or not.

Matutd
03-09-2013, 06:18 PM

You're tricking them into giving you money. It's justified because they were going to scam you in the first place, but my definition of scamming is the act of tricking someone or a group of people into giving you something, usually for nothing in return. Perhaps Im not spot on with that, but it's close enough. Tricking a scammer into giving you something is still scamming, like it or not.
I suppose it's all about how you word it. If I said "Let me try a small amount" and he doubled it, I didn't trick anyone. I tried a small amount and he kept to his word. The idea of me trying a bigger amount after that was purely one that he made up himself. Therefore, nobody got scammed.

Zeus
03-09-2013, 06:21 PM

I just ask word to word, exactly what they say. You'd be surprised how generous beggars are with other people's money.

Yich
03-09-2013, 06:32 PM
I suppose it's all about how you word it. If I said "Let me try a small amount" and he doubled it, I didn't trick anyone. I tried a small amount and he kept to his word. The idea of me trying a bigger amount after that was purely one that he made up himself. Therefore, nobody got scammed.

That same concept could be applied to many scams. I just implied id return their money, so it wasnt really a scam. If you're intentionally wording it so as to convince them to give you something with them believing theyll get something out of it, it's no good. I doubt a scammer is going to think you're going to give more money to them unless you specifically tell them you will should they do what you ask.

Matutd
03-09-2013, 06:34 PM

That same concept could be applied to many scams. I just implied id return their money, so it wasnt really a scam. If you're intentionally wording it so as to convince them to give you something with them believing theyll get something out of it, it's no good. I doubt a scammer is going to think you're going to give more money to them unless you specifically tell them you will should they do what you ask.
Saying "I'll double your gold" isn't implying that you'll give them gold, you just told them that you will. It's a totally different concept.

Yich
03-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Saying "I'll double your gold" isn't implying that you'll give them gold, you just told them that you will. It's a totally different concept.

This is true, which is why i said it can be used for many scams. Not this one of course.

Matutd
03-09-2013, 07:13 PM

This is true, which is why i said it can be used for many scams. Not this one of course.
If it's only implied, then in my opinion, it's your own stupid fault. If it was only implied, in theory the "scammer" stuck to their word. (I was referring to anyone in general when I said your)

Yich
03-09-2013, 07:26 PM
If it's only implied, then in my opinion, it's your own stupid fault. If it was only implied, in theory the "scammer" stuck to their word. (I was referring to anyone in general when I said your)

Then that's just a difference in opinions. Personally I think any kind of trickery for self gain and someone elses loss is against the ToS. You could argue that if you dont directly say you will do something to the person being tricked that it's not a scam, but I dont think so.

Example: im in balefort spamming "doubling!" and one of my friends trades me and I double their gold. They then say in chat "omg he doubled my 1m!" Some random proceeds to give me money and I log out. Technically all I said is "doubling", so it wouldnt be a scam, right? I did double someone, any other trade is just a gold donation and completely within the ToS to keep.

It's trickery and against the ToS, but with your ideology, it's fine.

Ogbuehi
03-10-2013, 07:43 AM
The idea of doubling gold is plain and simple a scam. If they truly could double gold, then why not just double their own gold until they have max gold. Then they could run around just giving it away.

Twink
03-10-2013, 08:14 AM
The idea of doubling gold is plain and simple a scam. If they truly could double gold, then why not just double their own gold until they have max gold. Then they could run around just giving it away.

We know that doubling gold doesn't work...

Matutd
03-10-2013, 08:38 AM

Then that's just a difference in opinions. Personally I think any kind of trickery for self gain and someone elses loss is against the ToS. You could argue that if you dont directly say you will do something to the person being tricked that it's not a scam, but I dont think so.

Example: im in balefort spamming "doubling!" and one of my friends trades me and I double their gold. They then say in chat "omg he doubled my 1m!" Some random proceeds to give me money and I log out. Technically all I said is "doubling", so it wouldnt be a scam, right? I did double someone, any other trade is just a gold donation and completely within the ToS to keep.

It's trickery and against the ToS, but with your ideology, it's fine.
If they just drop the gold on you, like in your example, then they're stupid. If in your example, they said "can you double this", and you said that you would, then it's a scam.

Delphina
03-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Then don't beg, simply ask for ideas, or suggestions on making gold. Check out these guides.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32337-A-Guide-to-Making-Money!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36183-Hunzzz-Guide-to-Merching!!!

Please don't beg on the forums. Thread closed