PDA

View Full Version : Level 31, but receive message saying I don't meet level requirements !!!

Hardknockz313
03-08-2013, 03:20 PM
After playing a few time on Worlmen Sepulcher today, I was no longer able to play any campaigns on any level. I would constantly receive this message:

"You do not meet the level requirements 2576025761to access this campaign yet" and states that I'm not the correct level, but I'm a level 31.

doomdoomdoom
03-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Wow...it doesn't even let you do Kain's Crest?

doomdoomdoom
03-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Just a shot in the dark...but double check that your inventory isn't full. Just in case, they are just showing the wrong error message? (I think before the update if you were really low level like 5, and tried to access the later levels instead of seeing a message like you are above, it would say inventory is full. Maybe it is backwards now.)

doomdoomdoom
03-08-2013, 05:47 PM
I was curious so I got online and tested this. Sure enough if you have too much inventory, you get the error message you posted above. If you clear your inventory, it will let you in.

Hardknockz313
03-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Just a shot in the dark...but double check that your inventory isn't full. Just in case, they are just showing the wrong error message? (I think before the update if you were really low level like 5, and tried to access the later levels instead of seeing a message like you are above, it would say inventory is full. Maybe it is backwards now.)

You were absolutely correct, I checked my inventory and it was indeed full. After clearing my inventory I was able to play again and the message went away. Thank you for helping.

csb
03-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Delete some inventory. It's the wrong message for when your inventory is full.

hmelissa
03-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Remove some inventory. I had the same problem.