PDA

View Full Version : Hello all! New here!

Moaninglemon
10-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Hello all, so far I have purchased all the content and made a enchanted, warrior and archer and they have all hit 20. So far my favorite is the warrior, I love tanking but also like dps'ing. Any one have a link to a good tank, dps build and what sort of loadout I should use? And also does the two handed weapons count as the top warrior dps tool or Is it a sword or axe and shield combo?

I look forward to getting to know the cumunity andlove the game so far and get to play alot on my phone. Have a great day all.

KingFu
10-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Hey, welcome to the community. Axes and high speed swords are the DPS makers, I prefer damage though. As for the loadouts, really just use the best gear that drops for you. Since you seem to like the high DPS as a tank, you would want to go enough str to equip items for your level, and the rest in dex. :)

Moaninglemon
10-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the reply, I'll switch over to warrior discussion for further detailed talk of how to slay!

Snakespeare
10-01-2010, 12:09 PM
When tanking, best to take the one with highest max damage, rather than DPS, and do as much stunning as possible. The ranged people can stand back and inflict the high DPS. You've just got to keep the bad guys off the mage, and clustered up for her area effect spells. So Taunt them but don't Stomp until she has thrown all her area effects.

Moaninglemon
10-01-2010, 01:53 PM
You know, I have noticed that everyone that I have played with loves some darn stomp and firestorm and scattering critters all over the damn place, I really hope it stops at higher levels and people see that the area rebuffs are much more useful then knockback when you have a tank, only thing I really see for knockback skills is to get things away from you if your a ranged player

Moaninglemon
10-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Stupid spell check, I meant DEbuffs lol

Raxie
10-01-2010, 08:00 PM
you can edit your posts with the edit button on the right.
anyways, welcome to the forums.

cry
10-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Or you can pray, "Please, May I figure out this doohickey that so confunds me."

CanonicalKoi
10-01-2010, 11:09 PM
You know, I have noticed that everyone that I have played with loves some darn stomp and firestorm and scattering critters all over the damn place, I really hope it stops at higher levels and people see that the area rebuffs are much more useful then knockback when you have a tank, only thing I really see for knockback skills is to get things away from you if your a ranged player

A big "amen" to all of the above! And yes, it does get get better at the upper levels--I think a lot of the novelty has worn off by then. And welcome!

TwinkTastical
10-02-2010, 03:32 AM
PLEASE fix spelling on community.. im kinda creeped out atm