PDA

View Full Version : No platinum credit

Rivothead13
03-08-2013, 05:06 PM
I jjust bought 10$ worth of platinum and have not received anything on my toon.. It has been about an hour and a half.. I did the conformation email that the payment went through.. Can someone please help, I really don't want to have to do a reversal on my Credit Card.. THe toons name is Hellbillie

Rivothead13
03-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Bump

Rivothead13
03-08-2013, 08:33 PM
8 Hour ticket time?

scaasabe
03-08-2013, 10:11 PM
why dont AL have a confirm on platinum spending when you die and have 3 choices free 1 plat 5 plat this is wrong it has taken 3 paltinum from me today... Elite seas you die hit free and it puts you in a loop you get killed over and over unless you disconnect the browser....

this is wrong way to get people to buy platinum......... and to take 10 deaths just trying to exit the map...............

Delphina
03-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Hello!

We're sorry to hear there is a delay in getting your Platinum to you. There are many different systems involved in in-app purchase transactions (many of which are out of our control) that can lead to this delay.

Your best course of action is to write our Support Team an email with the details, including your character name and your order number. Here is a support article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963728-i-purchased-platinum-but-i-have-not-received-it-yet-