PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Takinmetyme
10-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Hi I just started playing yesterday fun :) But now I am at level 13 and it is no longer leveling up.. I have activated my account and verified what am I doing wrong??

Takinmetyme
10-01-2010, 11:26 AM
ahhhh i seen a few forums down why thanks you :)

KingFu
10-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Hello, welcome to the community.

To surpass level 13, you have to buy platinum by using a credit card through itunes, or an itunes card. You then must buy the expansions and play there.

Anything else?:)

Haikus
10-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Yes,what mystic said but as you may not know,dark forest should be available,so you should be able to play there till 18 now:)...try going to dark forest and come back and let us know what happens.

KingFu
10-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Is you need help finding the dark forest, use the filter and click on the box that says "<CAMPAIGN>" and typing in "dark forest"

Haikus
10-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Yes,all of which mistake has bestowed upon you is true but recently they have made dark forest free(which plays to lvl cap 18) you may not be aware but you should be able to play there.Go to your map and try to click on the area named dark forest.Then come back and tell us what it says:)

EDIT:Omg! I typed all that out the first time and it says..its to short goes back it disappeared...re type...post it ...old one was up..there ugh! Stupid ipod.