PDA

View Full Version : List of matters which I hope Devs can relook.

Drizzt Lee
03-09-2013, 09:21 AM
1. The notification that alert one that u have received a item which is better than the one you can currently using.

Often more than not, the alerts don't make sense. My sorc is wearing a lvl 25 superb amulet of brutality (+str,+int and + damage) and I can get the alert telling me that a lvl 16 green amulet (+str, +dex) is better than what I' using???

2. The timer of the buffs from klaus and shazbot was recently changed in a recent update to start countdown the moment we get the buffs from them and don't stop even if we log off.

The buffs are at best 1 hour (combo) only, why deprive the players of this little benefit which took 8 hours / 24 hours to get? Shazbot is 24 hours, so it is still manageable as players can choose to schedule their getting of shazbot's buff to meet their free time.

But klaus? To maximise the benefit of klaus' gifts, it's best to grab his buff every 8 hours when it's available. Here's the problem, we can log in (at work / busy) to grab the buffs in the past and log off, only to log in during our free time later to enjoy the buffs. But now, we can only grumble when we log in (at work / busy) and get a 1 hr combo which we can't get to enjoy...

3. Remove the barrel at start of village map or make it that pets do not attack until players do so that timers do not get triggered till the group is ready. - Resolved

4. Fix the targeting system? My sorc can shoot his fireball at the mobs above Jarl's spawn point even though he is standing next to Jarl or the lower group of mobs during the fight sometimes.

5. Add a NPC to talk to in order to trigger the start of elite seas. As it is now, the countdown is out of the players' control, thus making the map impossible to pug.

6. Add Dragon Jewel and the new maps to the world map? Make it like the maps will become available once u unlocked them.

If other players agreed with my thread, please support.
If anyone have any alternate views or any further matters to add, please do so.

For the devs' kind consideration please.

SouLBlizzard
03-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Pardon me,but can I put 1 thing to the list?
Please remove the barrel or box or whatever it is from the starting area of elite jarl map.Its really annoy that you portal to the map and your pet attack the thing and the timer start before there are 4 players.It wasting time especially when you using elixir...

Szangheili
03-09-2013, 11:54 AM
^^ I hate that myself, lol

Vilified
03-10-2013, 12:48 AM
Idk I can see why they updated so klaas/shaaz elixers count down.

It was easy to exploit for example I only play on one toon most of the time so I would just collect the elixers on my alts and wait until they stacked up to a full combo elixer then go play on them. I only have 3 toons but for others with 10+ they could easily get free combo elixers all the time.

Edit: and I've never had a problem with the 1st one I haven't seen that message since I first started

just comment
03-10-2013, 08:58 AM
Idk I can see why they updated so klaas/shaaz elixers count down.

It was easy to exploit for example I only play on one toon most of the time so I would just collect the elixers on my alts and wait until they stacked up to a full combo elixer then go play on them. I only have 3 toons but for others with 10+ they could easily get free combo elixers all the time.

Edit: and I've never had a problem with the 1st one I haven't seen that message since I first started

creating 10+ lv 25 char for collecting random chance reroll elixir then go elite ?
or creating 10+ char for collecting xp elix then go lvling ?
i don't understand with your idea of exploiting elixir on klaas and shazbot ..
if you say exploiting rare chance to get pet from klaas, that make sense, but i prefer to buy frost pet than exploiting something like that ..
so much less pain to buy than to exploit like that ..
and i prefer to go elite without reroll elixir or lvling without xp elixir than wait for stacking elixir like that ..
so i agree with this thread, klaas and shazbot is just bonus for regular player, don't wreck it pls ..

Drizzt Lee
03-11-2013, 03:50 PM
I dun see how using the buffs at our free time is considered an exploit.

whereas for eggs, i haven't received any worthwhile eggs (malison? mccraw? hammer?) thus far, mostly cheap ones so if someone is desperate enough to creates accounts for these eggs, I say let them.. Lol.

1st post edited to include idea by soul blizzard and other areas of mention.

Drizzt Lee
03-13-2013, 10:21 PM
List updated to reflect the change on jarl's map and addition of dragon jewel to world map request.

Drizzt Lee
03-16-2013, 04:38 AM
Seriously I'm quite pissed as of now...

Just got a 30 reroll elixer and started forming groups for elite seas, end up this person dc, tat person dc, replace here, replace there and finally got a elite sea running, the reroll expire just as the boss about to run off...

For christ's sake, either fix the lag OR make the buffs stop counting down when at cities or offline like in the past OR make it a talk to NPC to trigger the pirates event instead of the stupid timer... If not, u guys are only pissing off ur players with the "free" allies' buffs that we dun get to use much becoz of the stupid countdown... So what if it's free? We have to wait 8-24 hrs to get the gifts. If u guys wanna give the players something, then please give us willingly?

jb57542
03-16-2013, 11:14 AM
I did want to reply to #1 suggestion. The devs put in a fix so you can turn off the notifications in the options already.

Drizzt Lee
03-17-2013, 02:15 AM
I did want to reply to #1 suggestion. The devs put in a fix so you can turn off the notifications in the options already.

Turning off the notifications only make it that the misleading "better gear suggestions" doesn't appear on your alert, it does not fix it so that it will correctly informed u that u have truly received a better gear /item than the one u are currently using...

weeg
04-15-2014, 03:38 PM
Regarding the "You received xxxx, which is better than your current xxxx" notifications. I think they are a great idea, but could benefit from a bit of tweaking. Sample adding a brief overview of the difference in stats would be mighty helpful.

Example:
(+4str,+21mana,+80dmg:-30int,-12ac)

- weeg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
04-15-2014, 08:53 PM
1/4/5Agreed

Hiosahaf
04-16-2014, 12:20 AM
Thank you for the necro

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk