PDA

View Full Version : NEW BLOG SERIES - Journey Into Spacetime - Premieres March 25th 2013

Skeletonlord
03-09-2013, 09:30 AM
UPDATE - Hey guys,
I am currently creating my blog entry episode one! The episode will go up later today. Thanks!

Hey guys,

Hows your Saturday going?

So, I recently finished season 1 of a diary entry AL-Style thing over on the thread below, and I decided soon after to start a season two. I mentioned season two would premiere Late March.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87520-Kraken-Isles-Day-1-(Windmoore-Harbour-Beginning-of-an-Epic-Adventure)

Season Two will be a new BLOG I will be posting one part a week (On Mondays), and I am hoping for around 4-5 parts in Season Two, meaning it should end around the 22nd of April 2013.

So, what is Journey Into Spacetime? Journey Into Spacetime will be a new blog explaining my Journey through Spacetime, starting with Pocket Legends, then moving into Star Legends, and so on, ending with Dark Legends. The reason AL wont be included is because I already have a AL series.

I will be updating this thread with previews and sneak peaks towards the 25th March, the current Premiere Date.

DocDoBig
03-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Cool idea !

Vystirch
03-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Cool :)