PDA

View Full Version : PL DPS Meter Updated 1.4 Up For Download [3/9/2013]

jgrrgth
03-09-2013, 11:52 AM
hello my name is jgrrgth AKA EFS RAMPAGE X i had made a pocket legends dps that works of 3/9/2013 The DPS Meter Is Now Up For Down Load YAY!!!!!!!!!! And No Google Chrome Needed!

[ What It Does ]
It Reads You Your DPS That You Are Doing Including Your Skills ( The DPS On Your Avatar Page Does Not Include Your Skills )

[ Update Log]
Version 1.4 [ Newest ]: Fixed Bugs, Added A battery Meter
Version 1.3: New Lay Out, Bugs Fixed, F11 For Normal Screen, F12 For Full Screen

[ Known Bugs ]
1. Check For Updates Link Might Not Work [ Fixed ]
2. Freeze ERRORS Only For a Few Secounds
3. DPS Meter Reads That You ARE Doing Damage In Towne [ Cause It Cant Find NPC's ]
4. DPS Delay Some Times
5. Script ERROR [ Fixed No More Script ERRORS ]

[ Requirements ]
1. Computer [ Sorry It's ONLY For Computer As Of Right Now ]
2. .Net Framework 4.5+ Heres The Link To That: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653

[ Download ]
MediaFire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qad15a7qcgvzrgh
It May Say It Has A Virus On It That Only Because Not That Many People Have Downloaded It Once More People Download It That Virus Messge Will Go Away

[ Picture Of The NEWEST Update Version 1.4 ]
http://gyazo.com/aaeaef0a4dfba355da7f8517e44b8ca2.png

[ Videos ]
How To Use

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEX7JKApNi4&feature=youtu.be
NO VIRUS PROOF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3whyv_yz8&feature=youtu.be

[ Vouches ]

I've been using this, and I can vouch for him that this is legit, it doesn't "lag" while using it, and it can be useful for ALL of you. I seriously recommend you guys try this.

I've seen the DPS Meter in action and have tested it before release for Jggrgth.
I trusted him enough to give it a try. I have not experienced any issues so far.
I am not asking any of you to do the same - The hesitation is understandable.
But please do keep in mind that he only had good intentions behind his actions and he's put his best effort into making this.

@ Jgrrgth - I've seen and heard your "typewriter" ;) go for hours working on this.
Everyone here has a right to be wary tho. They would be downloading this, fully trusting that you haven't put something sneaky in it.
Take this into account and make sure to take the comments here as advice on how to improve the meter/original post, rather than immediately being defensive. Just be patient and hopefully the devs have some feed back

As your friend, I don't want to see your hard work go to waste because of a few rash actions :)

Noelx
03-09-2013, 12:20 PM
You made another thread about this? Now I really believe this thing is not safe to download

Oldcoot
03-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Good for you, I guess, I just don't like that your not an employee of sts. And haxin into there server. I've been lookin and haven't seen much of a response from sts. Anyway good luck with it. I personally won't be using it until its sts made and approved .

Oskitopee
03-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Good for you, I guess, I just don't like that your not an employee of sts. And haxin into there server. I've been lookin and haven't seen much of a response from sts. Anyway good luck with it. I personally won't be using it until its sts made and approved .

Originally Posted by Samhayne

The team is still discussing it...

This is not an "official" add on, but we're not taking down the thread or otherwise blocking such activities at this time.

For anyone considering downloading this, as always, be wary of downloads and never ever give out your account login information or password!

jgrrgth
03-09-2013, 01:02 PM
You made another thread about this? Now I really believe this thing is not safe to download

its just an updated post to let ppl know that its been updated

Oldcoot
03-09-2013, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Samhayne

The team is still discussing it...

This is not an "official" add on, but we're not taking down the thread or otherwise blocking such activities at this time.

For anyone considering downloading this, as always, be wary of downloads and never ever give out your account login information or password!
I saw this, and nothing sence

Noblesse
03-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Here's a question.. if you can read data coming 'from' the server, what would prevent you to read data going 'to' the server (like user-ID and pw)? Clearly any firewall program needs to allow incoming and outgoing data from you custom browser, how do I know some of that data isn't relayed back to you?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your effort, it's just that I can't imagine anybody in their right minds installing something like this unless it came directly from STS themselves.

Yich
03-09-2013, 01:41 PM
There's absolutely nothing keeping this from being a key logger sending all key strokes to his email. That's exactly what the devs said to be careful about. To say he's "hacking" anything just sounds silly to me.

Oldcoot
03-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Call it what u want, messing with someone else's stuff is wrong

Bless
03-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Call it what u want, messing with someone else's stuff is wrong if the devs dont mind, why do you?

Oldcoot
03-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Call it what u want, messing with someone else's stuff is wrong if the devs dont mind, why do you?
Good point, I wash my hands of it

Noelx
03-09-2013, 05:02 PM
its just an updated post to let ppl know that its been updated

If it's an update post then why not make a post about the update on the first thread you made?

Ill answer that question for you, because it got locked for a particular reason?

dudetus
03-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Call it what u want, messing with someone else's stuff is wrong

It's like he took my Spiderman figure and twisted it's arm off!

jgrrgth
03-10-2013, 02:47 AM
If it's an update post then why not make a post about the update on the first thread you made?

Ill answer that question for you, because it got locked for a particular reason?

umm its not locked

Noelx
03-10-2013, 03:55 AM
umm its not locked

Then why bother making a new thread then?...

Gragorak
03-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Why its so big problem for u? He just wants to promote his program

Twink
03-10-2013, 07:26 AM

*Looks at all the unnecessary threads you created*

Wow... Seriously?

Noelx
03-10-2013, 07:31 AM
*Looks at all the unnecessary threads you created*

Wow... Seriously?

I'm looking..I think my threads are ok thanks :)

Why its so big problem for u? He just wants to promote his program

I'm just saying that I think the programme isn't 100% reliable, if u think I'm making a big deal out of it then download it then.

D-:
03-10-2013, 05:32 PM
I've been using this, and I can vouch for him that this is legit, it doesn't "lag" while using it, and it can be useful for ALL of you. I seriously recommend you guys try this.

jgrrgth
03-10-2013, 05:53 PM

to change the title since when ever i try it doesnt change so i wanted to let ppl no that it has been updated thats all

Noelx
03-11-2013, 03:35 PM
to change the title since when ever i try it doesnt change so i wanted to let ppl no that it has been updated thats all

Ok, goodluck with this! But ill wait till a Dev clarifies whether this is legit or not.

Twink
03-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Ok, goodluck with this! But ill wait till a Dev clarifies whether this is legit or not.

There already is a reply from the dev. There won't be another reply from the dev about this.

wammm
03-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Please stop this

jgrrgth
04-26-2013, 11:00 AM
1.4 is still the newest update if any wants to try it, go on ahead

Korintal
04-26-2013, 11:24 AM
1.4 is still the newest update if any wants to try it, go on ahead

STOP THIS! This is not legit.Dont wait till sts ban u. Just saying

Suentous PO
04-26-2013, 02:29 PM
So, it stll gives people virus warnings?
How many people have to download it before that "goes away", and why would a virus warning go away because it has been downloaded x ammount of times?
Honest questions, because personally i wont be downloading it so i wont know.

D-:
04-26-2013, 04:57 PM
STOP THIS! This is not legit.Dont wait till sts ban u. Just saying

You aren't even Kanital I bet.

Also, STS most likely won't ban. I can vouch that this is legit.

Suentous PO
04-26-2013, 05:32 PM
I can vouch that this is legit.
You can vouch that nothing has gone wrong yet.