PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourself

Xuan Rui
03-10-2013, 01:02 AM
Are you new to Arcane Legends? It's no problem, we were all new at one time or another! Please stop in and say hi - we would love to meet you!(Copied)
Figured out why not create a thread and let everyone introduce themselves in game a little.Well heres mine :D

Im Greusc,the Guild Master of Xenetic. Feel free to pm me if you need any help in maps,tombs and hunting!

inkredible
03-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Hi im ink

Noobiam
03-10-2013, 01:13 AM
im noobiam started playing january 2013. See you guys in game. :)

Limsi
03-10-2013, 01:20 AM
im limsykr...

just pms limsyokr in game if hav gold and pls osombuy my serella egg only 30k..

inkredible
03-10-2013, 03:29 AM
im limsykr...

you kill me LOL

Bless
03-10-2013, 03:37 AM
im limsykr... poor here gib gold pls..

just pms limsyokr in game if hav gold and pls osombuy my serella egg only 30k.. gold plox?

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 05:22 AM
Hi I'm Mezmeractu. Mez to the actu. The Actu of Mez. Golden boy of the '95 era, unsilenced by the hypocracies of modern day beurocracies. Endless thoughts pass through me and endless me pass through thoughts. I am not human, but a physical manifestation of your curiosity put onto the this realm by an alternate dimension sent to destroy the middle east Government and implant a new form of communism. Not physical or energetic, I am a superposition of matter and thought. Quantomly held onto the earth by the ties that bind. Mezmeractu...

Limsi
03-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Hi I'm Mezmeractu. Mez to the actu. The Actu of Mez. Golden boy of the '95 era, unsilenced by the hypocracies of modern day beurocracies. Endless thoughts pass through me and endless me pass through thoughts. I am not human, but a physical manifestation of your curiosity put onto the this realm by an alternate dimension sent to destroy the middle east Government and implant a new form of communism. Not physical or energetic, I am a superposition of matter and thought. Quantomly held onto the earth by the ties that bind. Mezmeractu...

ok cool i thought it was rap but nvm just 2k pls?

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 12:48 PM

Mez, you better not quit, or i'll find you where you are and kick that butt of yours! :(

ok cool i thought it was rap but nvm just 2k pls?

Don't you think you've said ''gold plz'' enough of times? Just saying.. :dejection:

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm Vystirch. You should have heard of me at some point........ :p

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 08:15 PM

Who

Zojak
03-10-2013, 09:21 PM

never heard of youuuu

But anywho, i'm Zojak, rockin out on my warrior or mage usually, check out my stream when im on! http://www.twitch.tv/ZojakAL =]

inkredible
03-10-2013, 09:24 PM
never heard of youuuu

But anywho, i'm Zojak, rockin out on my warrior or mage usually, check out my stream when im on! http://www.twitch.tv/ZojakAL =]

add me in game ill help u level

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 09:32 PM
never heard of youuuu

Lol it's bar fight dude! We should go to a metal concert, I would love to mosh with you bro. A7X, FFDP, or Disturbed. Pick one and les go.

Zojak
03-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Lol it's bar fight dude! We should go to a metal concert, I would love to mosh with you bro. A7X, FFDP, or Disturbed. Pick one and les go.

Hmmm i'd mosh a one direction concert :P

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Hmmm i'd mosh a one direction concert :P
Ill compromise, miley cirus

lovestriker
03-11-2013, 02:09 AM
im limsykr...

This.

Anyway Hello, I'm Lovestriker! :) I started playing on February 15, 2013. :D

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 01:03 PM
never heard of youuuu

now you have :)

Wowsome
03-11-2013, 03:39 PM
im Wowsome .. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wowsome :p

Temarichan
03-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Hi! I'm Temarichan. I'm a recruiter of the Darksiders. So if any new players need a guild, feel free to PM me and I'll invite you as soon as possible.

I love to help people as much as I can and whenever I can. So friend me on Arcane Legends and request for help anytime and I'll be there. :D

See you in-game ;)

wowdah
03-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Who am has golds me needed anyone?

Vystirch
03-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the forums "new player" section :)

-Vys

P.S. you don't do Lim any justice wowdah.....

vosathanh
03-16-2013, 01:13 AM
1st time join forum. Hi everybody. wish u all happy

Noobiam
03-16-2013, 04:53 AM
welcome! :D

wowdah
03-17-2013, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the forums "new player" section :)

-Vys

P.S. you don't do Lim any justice wowdah.....

lol am sorry just wanted gold..... >:-(

Temarichan
04-03-2013, 03:30 AM
Hello! I'm Temarichan! Officer of the Darksiders. Feel free to PM me for extended help :)

Alhuntrazeck
04-16-2013, 07:46 AM
I am Alhuntrazeck, one of the light blue frog-like creatures that inhabits Arlor. I travel the land of Arlor, stopping in at all the local bars for my daily pint of mead ;). I am not human; far from it. In fact, my mind is so alien, so different from yours, that if you happened to see me do my math, you'd blow your mind. For I, or rather my species, has invented time travel itself. We zoom through space and time looking for miscreants that plunder the world of Arlor. We create vehicles that make your fastest, most technical NASA ships look like toys. We are the Nott. We never forget. We never forgive. We are said to be the weakest species in Arlor but really, we have intelligence. This is better than the brawn of warriors or the speedy kills of rogues. We command elements. We swirl wind around us. We summon fireballs. We summon lightning and shields. We heal to support the weaker races in our quest to exterminate the evil in Arlor.

I am Al. Pleased to meet you.

copied from my biography in my profile ;)

Here is my background story.

The incident happened when I was on the Arlor-bound Black Hole Z150. The incident that would change my life forever.

We, the crew of seven, and I, were zooming through space towards the mysterious planet called Xlaruk, containing our destination, Arlor, when a disaster befell us. A large foreign object crashed into our spacecraft, completely wrecking it. We fell towards the planet at alarming speeds.

I glanced back in the flurry of movement as the crew struggled to secure the ship's landing gear. I spotted a large craft with cannons aimed towards us.

We shot down towards the planet. The engines, one by one, went out, as did the emergency power system. We plummeted towards solid ground in the wastes of an area unexplored to the strange race I later learned to be called Humans.

We crashed. My ship exploded on impact, showering the area with debris. Miraculously, I was uninjured. The rest of my companions, unfortunately, weren't spared my fate. Six faithful warriors died in a crash.

I looked towards the distant horizon where icy wastes loomed. I would set out to avenge my fallen companions. But that would have to come later. For now, I would have to find my way to civilization and get help.

After months of traveling, I reached a small village of the strange Humans. I rescued the last one and together we had many adventures. But that is another story to tell.

Bbnc
04-16-2013, 11:13 AM
i am jealous ~~~~ Temarichan.

Mysticaleagle
04-16-2013, 11:36 AM

Jealous of? :p

piepounder
04-16-2013, 11:43 AM
Just joined the forum, love the game Characters are in my sig. Guild: USA Wolfpac

Bbnc
04-16-2013, 11:59 AM

her rogue can kill mine only with one attack move...

Cremated
04-16-2013, 12:44 PM
Havent introduced myself Hmm?...

Im James, i am a gym personal trainer who works at the Spectrum.

I like posting, threading and most of all.... Being naughty!

I would consider myself a postaholic xD

Bbnc
04-16-2013, 12:50 PM
Havent introduced myself Hmm?...

Im James, i am a gym personal trainer who works at the Spectrum.

I like posting, threading and most of all.... Being naughty!

I would consider myself a postaholic xD

lol. nice to meet you James.

Cremated
04-16-2013, 12:54 PM
You to, Bbnc.

Mysticaleagle
04-16-2013, 12:59 PM
lol. nice to meet you James.

You to, Bbnc.

Mwuahah.

Cremated
04-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Mwuahah.

Something funny lol :D?

Bbnc
04-16-2013, 01:05 PM
yeah, what's so funny?

Mysticaleagle
04-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Something funny lol :D?

yeah, what's so funny?

This (both of you confused). ;)

Cremated
04-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Ts not funny! :(:(

Bbnc
04-16-2013, 03:17 PM
yes you made us sad...
lol

Alhuntrazeck
04-16-2013, 08:59 PM
it so is...now nuff bumpin lol.

Bbnc
04-17-2013, 04:21 AM
I need you in my team while playing pvp.

Mysticaleagle
04-17-2013, 05:01 AM
I need you in my team while playing pvp.

Tema?

Bbnc
04-17-2013, 06:08 AM
Tema?
Huh?

Mysticaleagle
04-17-2013, 06:24 AM
Huh?

I mean you're talking about Tema?

Alhuntrazeck
04-17-2013, 06:27 AM
i think this thread is getting derailed. don't you?

Mysticaleagle
04-17-2013, 06:42 AM

Nope. Here to introduce, and no one is at the moment. Next person that does will bring it all back.

And at least we keep it alive.

Bbnc
04-17-2013, 06:50 AM
Ok i will stop talking.

P.s. not tema btw.

Cremated
04-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Are you new to Arcane Legends? It's no problem, we were all new at one time or another! Please stop in and say hi - we would love to meet you!(Copied)
Figured out why not create a thread and let everyone introduce themselves in game a little.Well heres mine :D

Im Greusc,the Guild Master of Xenetic. Feel free to pm me if you need any help in maps,tombs and hunting!

@ Your sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZI152QbNwI

Alhuntrazeck
04-29-2013, 10:05 AM
I'll introduce an alt to get this thread back on track :p Btw, hope this is not counted as necroing...

My name is Acrobotics. I am a simple human being...I am a young man. Through trials and strife I have been hardened into what I am...a male of such caliber, of such strength, of such raw power, that when enemies see my face, they run away screaming. I help to rid Arlor of the terrible dangers molesting it. I am a warrior. I terrorize enemies with my mighty blades and hammers. I attack with devastating moves that fly me through the sky, unleash a powerful blow on enemies, use a horn to heal my health, and many, many more.

I will tell you more about my background.

I came into being in the lonely region of Nordr where a few warriors would camp and struggle to scrape out a meager living. As a boy, I used to kill little wolf pups and eat them raw; this was natural to me. One day, calamity befell our little village. A terrible beast, a ten-foot tall alpha male, appeared one day out of the woods. Its eyes were glowing red and its power was mighty. It attacked our village and destroyed it completely. My parents and little sister were killed. For days and nights I ran, hiding from the terror that stalked me. Until one day, when a travelling blue creature rescued me.

It was short, blue, scrawny. It had a weird way of talking...its head was a little big for its body. But I am indebted to this creature, the one who called itself Alhuntrazeck. Stealing me away with a little food, we ran off through the night and away from the terrible monstrosity.

For days and nights we scrounged our living; during that time, the creature told me more about itself. It was from outer space...from a realm so alien to me, so far away that I couldn't even begin to imagine. This creature's spacecraft had crashed, leaving it abandoned. In this respect we were alike.

Years passed. We traveled through the land of Arlor before finally crashing, exhausted, into the doorstep of a kindly man named Gustav. He showed us shelter and taught us how to fight.

And fight we did. After ten years, I had become a hardened warrior and Alhuntrazeck a master of the magic crafts. Together we freed the world of Arlor...but with the help of another companion, who's story is yet to be told.

Ryaz
04-29-2013, 10:11 AM
Hi imma ryaz( also ign)

Alhuntrazeck
04-30-2013, 08:20 AM
hey and welcome :)

Legacy
04-30-2013, 04:59 PM
Hi guys! My IGN is Doomzsday

but you can call me Ryan..

I'm filipino but born and now living in italy. I'm 18 years old.

My cousin Kruxxx introduced me with his phone this AL. For a moment i tought it was one of those annoying games that you may find on google store

but i was wrong. I got addicted to this game 1 day later my cousin introduced it.

Now it's like 3-4 months that i'm playing and willing to play alot more.

I've never bought platinums and gold because here in italy it's hard for me,since i'm not working yet, to get credit card etc..

I always used the offers. I would love to buy alot of platinum tho. I really do.

Will there be a phone-payment method?(Paying with our phone money) I hope so..

Here's my character:

Tama Kino
05-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Hey all, first of I would like to introduce myself. In game I am known as 'Tamakino' & I am the GM of a guild called 'Regiment Infamous Platoon' or 'R.i.P' for short, I have been an avid gamer all of my life. The PC being my main console of choice, my choice of games normally consists of RPGs & then all other genre's after that. My current phone I have at the moment is the Samsung Note II & since I have purchased this phone I didn't think the games available we're all that great, that was until I downloaded Arcane Legends. This is the best mobile game I have ever seen & I rate it 5 out of 5, PM me if you want to say hello or just have a chat...

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Lol hello! Nice to meetcha. Why am I the only one who actually had a nice intro?!

Greencrow
05-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Hello world! I am Greencrow.

Tama Kino
05-03-2013, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the welcome, hopefully we will bump into each other in-game...

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2013, 01:23 AM
Yup. Sure.

Lunaire Guerrier
05-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Hello people.

I just created my account on Arcane Legends, and this is my character.

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2013, 08:07 AM
A lvl 1 :)
Welcome! Have a nice time lvling up and enjoying this game!

Heisenbergh
05-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Hi guys I'm new here in the forum. Just Starting al around 2 weeks ago.
Cheers.

Greencrow
05-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Hello people.

I just created my account on Arcane Legends, and this is my character.

Nice name. Good luck in leveling!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Tama Kino
05-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Sorry about going off topic but I was just wondering if anyone could explain how I insert a picture in my post, thanks in advance.

Tama Kino
05-07-2013, 03:04 AM
Well I hope this works, I have been trying to remember how to post pictures & someone gave me some tips on how to do it.

http://i41.tinypic.com/5eb8y1.png

BallsCracker
05-22-2013, 11:37 PM
hi i am Ballshunter....help me,having problem with gold now...no extra gold for weapons or armors at all

psymoniscool
05-23-2013, 06:44 AM
Hi there people, I started playing AL a week ago and joined the forum hoping to learn something.

Spyce
05-23-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi (I'm fairly new)

-Leadus

Vendor
05-30-2013, 05:55 AM
Hi I'm Vendor. Not exactly new on AL.
Started playing a while ago, but the max lvl cap was 21 back those days. Also Kraag was as far as you could get.
Got a bit bored and quit playing for a while.

But now I'm back, playing together with my real life girlfriend and loving the game more than ever! :D
Also started my own guild (Royal Dutch Knights)

And I'm for the Netherlands as you can guess/see :)