PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to Limsyoker!

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 04:57 AM
Comon, we all know who this is :). I just wanted to make a thread where we can all thank the forum's #1 person.

Limsyoker! You are undoubtedly the best and probably richest begger to ever live!

Respect

(I'm not being sarcastic Limsyoker is a beast lol)

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 05:43 AM
Indeed. Every thread contains a begging sentence from her. Keep it up! :cheerful:

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 05:46 AM
Funny thing is she wouldn't actually take gold I tried to give her.

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 05:47 AM
Then she's a troll! Finally new rookies!

I knew I should have created a troll guild.

Bless
03-10-2013, 08:39 AM
gold pls?

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Hooks plox?

Wowsome
03-10-2013, 09:17 AM
mythic.helm.pls

LwMark
03-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Pletnum plees

Lalarie
03-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Gold makes AL go! Who wouldn't accept an offering of gold!?!?!

Rare
03-10-2013, 10:25 AM

I don't beg.

Anyone want to buy this Alp20 for 3m?

LwMark
03-10-2013, 10:58 AM

Developers

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 11:02 AM
... thread ...

inkredible
03-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Comon, we all know who this is :). I just wanted to make a thread where we can all thank the forum's #1 person.

Limsyoker! You are undoubtedly the best and probably richest begger to ever live!

Respect

she is shooo one kayutte beyygaaar

razerfingers
03-10-2013, 11:40 AM
No offense, i think this is a pointless thread. Not trying to be rude you can post all you want but be advised that it is open to flames cause you said she is the best player. Each to his own i have nothing against her but just think its pointless and coulda been said in a PM. Thanks for reading my 2 cents.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

ctf
03-10-2013, 11:49 AM

Limsyoker! You are undoubtedly the best

Respect

Agreed

inkredible
03-10-2013, 11:56 AM
No offense, i think this is a pointless thread. Not trying to be rude you can post all you want but be advised that it is open to flames cause you said she is the best player. Each to his own i have nothing against her but just think its pointless and coulda been said in a PM. Thanks for reading my 2 cents.

"pointless thread" then right after "you can post all you want"

kind of a pointless post

its called general discussion for a reason,

LIMSYOOOKEERR is a general discussion;)

Limsi
03-10-2013, 12:05 PM

gold can?

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Why is everyone so in love with Limsyoker? Go buy her roses instead of licking her shoes on forums. -.-

(lol) ;P

Y O L O
03-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Why is everyone so in love with Limsyoker? Go buy her roses instead of licking her shoes on forums. -.-

(lol) ;P

need her money to buy her roses:/

NotYoCookiez
03-10-2013, 12:32 PM

I bet if someone said you were the best in a thread you wouldn't have called it pointless.

razerfingers
03-10-2013, 12:38 PM
"pointless thread" then right after "you can post all you want"

kind of a pointless post

its called general discussion for a reason,

LIMSYOOOKEERR is a general discussion;)
Lulz thnx for laff gf, also welcome to the forums. I see why you posted your post and that other thread xP

I bet if someone said you were the best in a thread you wouldn't have called it pointless.
But i dont try to get called the best i dont like to get spam friend requests or people begging from me. Js

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Lulz thnx for laff gf, also welcome to the forums. I see why you posted your post and that other thread xP

But i dont try to get called the best i dont like to get spam friend requests or people begging from me. Js

That's why I love the oldies. <3

A post that makes sense. :)

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 12:45 PM

I'm not an oldie, though I feel like one :p

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm not an oldie, though I feel like one :p

The trolling contest thread isn't this one, Vys. :p

razerfingers
03-10-2013, 01:24 PM

Haha, lolwut xP we have too much fun here on the forums. And indeed it did made sense!

Zeus
03-10-2013, 03:49 PM
People appreciate a person, it's not that hard? Most of the snide comments here result from jealousy because they're not getting recognized.

Keep on the skillful begging, Lim! ;)

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 03:59 PM
You're right! :D ^

NotYoCookiez
03-10-2013, 03:59 PM
People appreciate a person, it's not that hard? Most of the snide comments here result from jealousy because they're not getting recognized.

Amen

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 07:21 PM

Apollo knows whats up.

CrimsonTider
03-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Soooo, let's all gang up on Razor because he did what everyone else in this thread is doing: posting an opinion. What many don't want to admit is he is correct. Many threads like this get locked because they are not constructive and ARE open to flames.

Now, I beg someone to say I am "jealous" because of my opinion.

Sibayjing
03-10-2013, 07:40 PM

Respect

Respect> Admiration> Falling in love... This is how it start ;)

I'm already out :onthego: ---->[]

razerfingers
03-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Soooo, let's all gang up on Razor because he did what everyone else in this thread is doing: posting an opinion. What many don't want to admit is he is correct. Many threads like this get locked because they are not constructive and ARE open to flames.

thank you for rewording what i said :)

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 08:18 PM

No one said any of you guys had to post here. If you don't agree with what I post, don't sit here and troll, CLICK the BACK BUTTON.

CrimsonTider
03-10-2013, 08:23 PM
No one said any of you guys had to post here. If you don't agree with what I post, don't sit here and troll, CLICK the BACK BUTTON.

You obviously need to learn the difference between "advice" and "trolling." Another reason why forums are dying.

Raxin
03-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Im the best limsy a close second:cool:

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 08:34 PM
You obviously need to learn the difference between "advice" and "trolling." Another reason why forums are dying.

Dude get the hell off my thread

kristof707
03-10-2013, 08:55 PM
WOW u guys are hella bored
TTTTRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS

razerfingers
03-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Dude get the hell off my thread

Dude chill in your thread. He didnt shank you or something. And you jabbed at him first lol..?

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Dude chill in your thread. He didnt shank you or something. And you jabbed at him first lol..?

No I didn't, I was speaking to everyone who is posting crap on here.

lovestriker
03-11-2013, 02:04 AM
Lim's kind and generous as well!. :)

Gonna give me a free mythic helm! lol

EDIT: Lim I ran out of battery. :D That's why I logged off all of a sudden. xD

matanofx
03-11-2013, 03:04 AM
is that how she got people to praise her in a thread? by promising everyone mythic items?

omg limsy you so awesome and perfect id let u do elite seas with me

(hammerjaw egg plz) =]

lovestriker
03-11-2013, 03:11 AM
It was a joke... xD

But you know that right? :D

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 03:28 AM

Agreed 100%.

Xuan Rui
03-11-2013, 04:24 AM
Everyone give me gold plzss.Hahahaha