PDA

View Full Version : I'm married, so stop asking me!.....

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 03:29 PM
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-25_zps5c33259d.jpg
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-25_zps24a2e355.jpg
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-25_zpsa01affc4.jpg
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-25_zps5efe9624.jpg
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-25_zps0d7a975e.jpg
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-25_zpsdc4806a1.jpg

Caiahar
03-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Um........

iluvataris
03-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Lmao..

Dragonrider023
03-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, the result of online dating :beguiled:

LwMark
03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
I was guna say you can have more then one lover, then u said if u r a loyal spouse , then i got unintrested and clicked the unread button

Zeus
03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Pretty sure he was trolling you, buddy. :(

inkredible
03-10-2013, 03:47 PM
LOL.. like in real life or just the game?

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 03:51 PM
I was guna say you can have more then one lover, then u said if u r a loyal spouse , then i got unintrested and clicked the unread button

Lol

Pretty sure he was trolling you, buddy. :(

Ik :p

Ig

Zeus
03-10-2013, 03:51 PM

Game, but I doubt that they want it to remain as such. Love can meet you in many different ways, dude. :)

Personally, I would have met her in real life before marrying her, but each to his own. What he did commends a certain degree of trust from both parties. Thus, I'll have to respect that.

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Game, but I doubt that they want it to remain as such. Love can meet you in many different ways, dude. :)

Personally, I would have met her in real life before marrying her, but each to his own. What he did commends a certain degree of trust from both parties. Thus, I'll have to respect that.

Yes it does but she lives in Cali! It's so far away (I'm in Wyoming)! Anyway it wouldn't be feasible in rl as I'm not even 18 :p and she is 30 :p

-Vys

P.s. I'm gonna regret this post :/

Zeus
03-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Yes it does but she lives in Cali! It's so far away (I'm in Wyoming)! Anyway it wouldn't be feasible in rl as I'm not even 18 :p and she is 30 :p

-Vys

Haha, I live in Cali.

Also, you never know...

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Haha, I live in Cali.

Also, you never know...

Lol, then u can met her for me :p

Well I think this is gonna make it pretty hard to: she is married in rl already.

Zeus
03-10-2013, 04:00 PM

Well I think this is gonna make it pretty hard to: she is married in rl already.

Ouch...yeah, not going to agree with that one. Well, whatever makes you happy, so long as it isn't at the expense of others happiness.

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Ouch...yeah, not going to agree with that one. Well, whatever makes you happy, so long as it isn't at the expense of others happiness.

Yah it's a bit of an ouch but ok her husband is fine with it :) so all good.

Zeus
03-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Yah it's a bit of an ouch but ok her husband is fine with it :) so all good.

Her husband is fine with it? O.o

Yeah, not even going to ask anymore, lol. This is breaking a lot of my morals and some of yours.. as you said, "No you can't, you are to only love one person if you are to be a loyal spouse."

LwMark
03-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Hey i like older women, i was 20 and was with a 28, and then there was a 30, ok ill stop ,anyways my 23 bday in t minus 5days (15th for those who dont know how to add)

Growwle
03-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Who cares, are gamers really so hard up and socially awkward?

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 04:29 PM

Yeah, not even going to ask anymore, lol. This is breaking a lot of my morals and some of yours.. as you said, "No you can't, you are to only love one person if you are to be a loyal spouse."

Lol it's true, it does break morals I have and morals you have also it appears. It was actually her idea. Anyway good idea, lets drop the subject.

Hey i like older women, i was 20 and was with a 28, and then there was a 30, ok ill stop ,anyways my 23 bday in t minus 5days (15th for those who dont know how to add)

...... Interesting

-Vys

P.s. btw an update on melo, she is doing well in rl but can't play because her phone is broken.

Zeus
03-10-2013, 04:31 PM

I do too, dude. 17 with a 23 year old. :D

LwMark
03-10-2013, 04:32 PM

Lol it's true, it does break morals I have and morals you have also it appears. It was actually her idea. Anyway good idea, lets drop the subject.

...... Interesting

-Vys

P.s. btw an update on melo, she is doing well in rl but can't play because her phone is broken.

Buy her one rite meowwwwwwwwwww

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 04:32 PM

I do too, dude. 17 with a 23 year old. :D

Lol, looks like we all have something in common.

Zeus
03-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Lol, looks like we all have something in common.

Hahaha, not any more. I dumped her a while back, plus I just remembered, I was 16 then, not 17.

Now, I've been dating the same girl for almost two years. She was 14, almost 15 when we started dating and I was 16. Now she's 16 and I'm 18.

Zeus
03-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Hahaha, not any more. I dumped her a while back, plus I just remembered, I was 16 then, not 17.

Now, I've been dating the same girl for almost two years. She was 14, almost 15 when we started dating and I was 16. Now she's 16 and I'm 18.

When she gets out of high school, I've actually got her a Benz for when she comes and lives with me. She just doesn't know about the car yet. :p (She has to give her car to her brother, so I figured might as well give her one.)

It was something I had over the years, '06 E350 with 10k miles. I hardly use it, so I figured, why not give it to her? I drive my Lexus instead now. :)

My point is, we all do crazy stuff when we have strong feelings for someone.

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 04:42 PM

That's cool, I've actually nvr dated anyone in rl, I've promised myself not to even entertain the idea of daring till I'm 18. Melo is a exception because we do get along so well. We have talked daily on Skype for almost a year..... It's been a healthy relationship.

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 04:44 PM
When she gets out of high school, I've actually got her a Benz for when she comes and lives with me. She just doesn't know about the car yet. :p (She has to give her car to her brother, so I figured might as well give her one.)

It was something I had over the years, '06 E350 with 10k miles. I hardly use it, so I figured, why not give it to her? I drive my Lexus instead now. :)

My point is, we all do crazy stuff when we have strong feelings for someone.

True we do crazy things when we enjoy the company of the one we are with. Mine and melo's is just a bit controversial I guess :p

Mezmeractus
03-10-2013, 04:46 PM
We've been married for 4 yrs now

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 04:48 PM

Congrats! Marriage isn't an easy thing, not in the least.
Stick with it, it will only be a blessing the longer you keep your vows.

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 05:00 PM

Come on Skype!!

Caiahar
03-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Love....seriously? I dont love ppl outside of my ppl (I dont even like some ppl in my extended family) and im not planning to in the future. As long as I have a friend, im ok.

Energizeric
03-10-2013, 07:13 PM

-Vys

What?!?!!? Huh?!?!?!

Someone lives in Wyoming? And they got internet access there too?

LOL I kid. :)

Rare
03-10-2013, 07:20 PM
What?!?!!? Huh?!?!?!

The other five people don't use it though

inkredible
03-10-2013, 07:32 PM
i married to.. engaged

Zeus
03-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Love....seriously? I dont love ppl outside of my ppl (I dont even like some ppl in my extended family) and im not planning to in the future. As long as I have a friend, im ok.

Well, that sucks for you, buddy.

Caiahar
03-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Well, that sucks for you, buddy.

Lmao how does that suck for me? I LIKE it that way...well kinda. I don't care about love ( :D ) but friendship is what I really care about. Too bad I barely have any friends.

Zeus
03-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Lmao how does that suck for me? I LIKE it that way...well kinda. I don't care about love ( :D ) but friendship is what I really care about. Too bad I barely have any friends.

You'll realize in time, when you go through puberty. :)

Let us talk about this convo again in 5 years if you're still around. :p

inkredible
03-10-2013, 08:58 PM

U dont care about love? How can u care about friends when theres no love involve? Lol idk ur life story but i feel bad for you

Genuinous
03-10-2013, 09:05 PM
This just made my day :D I should encourage ppl to ask you out :P

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 09:20 PM
What?!?!!? Huh?!?!?!

Lol, sounds like you have experience with that... :p

Fellow wyomingnite????

This just made my day :D I should encourage ppl to ask you out :P

Uh oh.....

Caiahar
03-10-2013, 09:25 PM
U dont care about love? How can u care about friends when theres no love involve? Lol idk ur life story but i feel bad for you

You'll realize in time, when you go through puberty. :)

Let us talk about this convo again in 5 years if you're still around. :p

@ParthPollo: I very much doubt that ill love anyone. After all, in rl life, many people my age don't like me. Screw like, lots of ppl hate me. Dude, Apollo, if you were too meet me in Rl Life, which I doubt you would, you wouldn't like me at all.

@Inkredle Man: Umm, yeah I don't care about love. Friendship doesn't require love. For some people, Friendship turns to love. And I'm not friends with any girls!
"I don't need weapons, I have a heart and friends. As long as I have friends, my heart can keep on going! My friends are my POWER!"

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Ok so a little question for everyone to think about,

What comes first a relationship or love?

ik the answer, and there kinda isn't a right one :p

Szangheili
03-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Our generation is screwed, *facepalm*

Zojak
03-10-2013, 09:48 PM
More like his generation is screwed =P Mine is still normal :)

Temarichan
03-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Interesting thread, Vys. It's answered the ultimate question that all Arcane Legends players were dying to get the answer to :)

I'm just kiddin'.

Rollo
03-10-2013, 10:01 PM
You guys ever see that show catfish? Where they find out this online couple were lying to each other about who they were and what they really looked like? Lol, I've been playing mmos for years now and a good rule of thumb is to assume everybody's a man. Or you know, not be so pathetic and fall in love with text on a screen and a pretty avatar. Either of those.

Cheers.

Zojak
03-10-2013, 10:03 PM
I've fallen in love with Delphina, sup

Temarichan
03-10-2013, 10:15 PM
You don't find real "love" till your in collage -_- you don't need to go really deep into "love" at that teen age xD just enjoy life!!! Enjoy your free time as much as you can! Because someday, like me, you'll wish you'd have spend your time more wisely xD you'll have time for "love" in the future. No rush people.

Caiahar
03-10-2013, 10:53 PM
You don't find real "love" till your in collage -_- you don't need to go really deep into "love" at that teen age xD just enjoy life!!! Enjoy your free time as much as you can! Because someday, like me, you'll wish you'd have spend your time more wisely xD you'll have time for "love" in the future. No rush people.

I have a feeling I will never love a different girl. I dont need to. I value friendship the most. And I have certain people in mind that I wish to be their friends, more than anything else, but that wont happen. Love only affects to the ppl very close to you. But friendship, can happen everywhere.

"I dont need a weapon, because I have my heart and my friends! My friends keep my heart going. My friends are my POWER!!!"

Cero
03-11-2013, 12:42 AM
maybe his a polygamy(spell check lol)

Zeus
03-11-2013, 02:36 AM
Ok so a little question for everyone to think about,

What comes first a relationship or love?

ik the answer, and there kinda isn't a right one :p

Wrong, tell the girl you love her so she sleeps with you. Then leave in the morning before she wakes up.

Do that a few 100 times until you're bored, then find the girl that doesn't fall for that crap. That's the one you stick with.

Xuan Rui
03-11-2013, 02:45 AM
Haha.Wonder how many times Vys get these kind of pms a day

Temarichan
03-11-2013, 05:27 AM
I'm glad I see people actually valuing their friends. Friendship can go on forever and ever. Relationships always have a medium chance to split up later in life. Some people I know centralizes their attention to their boyfriends more than then do to their most closest friends. I've seen it happen. And many times over. You may love someone sometime, but it's always great to have a friend close by that you value. Keep friends close :)

Temarichan
03-11-2013, 05:29 AM
Wrong, tell the girl you love her so she sleeps with you. Then leave in the morning before she wakes up.

Do that a few 100 times until you're bored, then find the girl that doesn't fall for that crap. That's the one you stick with.

Well that's unethical. :l and gross..... I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a guy with that attitude.

Zeus
03-11-2013, 06:03 AM
Well that's unethical. :l and gross..... I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a guy with that attitude.
I'm guessing you're that girl the guys stick with then.

I'm not saying I did it, if you're implying you think I did.

What I'm saying is, this is what happens typically. The funny part is girls fall for it all the time, which I truly baffles me. Then they complain about it.

Example A:

College Chick: "Hey Parth, so guess what happened to me?"

Me: "What?"

College Chick: "I met this guy at the fraternity party during the weekend, he was all charming and everything, so he seduced me. The next morning I wake up and he acts like I don't exist! What a jerk!"

Me: "Wait...you're telling me you were stupid enough to let him? He's a fraternity guy, I honestly hope you didn't think he'd be your Prince Charming. Be glad that he didn't leave the bed before you woke up...it could have been worse."

College Chick: "You're a jerk too!"

Me: "Nope, being realistic and not offering you a shoulder for your own mistake."

My take on things? I don't feel sorry when people whine about their own mistakes after they knowingly committed the action and it didn't turn out how they hoped.

Oh, these days in college, it isn't about relationships. Even the girls just want to hook up, lol. Go figure, right?

Rare
03-11-2013, 07:42 AM

Times will change once those hormones start flowing

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 08:52 AM
I'm really amazed of what people are actually doing inside a game.

Rare
03-11-2013, 09:08 AM
first comes love, then comes marriage; then comes ... Network connection lost.

lmfao!!!

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 09:08 AM
First comes love, then comes marriage; Then comes ... Network Connection Lost.

You mean 'virtual' love and marriage.

Rare
03-11-2013, 09:14 AM
You mean 'virtual' love and marriage.

Well firstly... what exactly is "love"? Is it tangible?

While I agree that its very risky in the grand scheme of things (this thing this thread is about), whether you love a cup, a person, an idea... its all the same. Love is a feeling and virtual by definition.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 09:59 AM
No one ever understands me. Not even my family, well I havent told them. Its hard to put up with idiots in rl life without a friend...I wish I had friends.

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 10:09 AM

While I agree that its very risky in the grand scheme of things (this thing this thread is about), whether you love a cup, a person, an idea... its all the same. Love is a feeling and virtual by definition.

Yes, true. But love and marriage in a game is just weird.

Rare
03-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Yes, true. But love and marriage in a game is just weird.

I agree with you about the marriage thing... but to each their own right? I won't poopoo it. This thread though...

If you're going to make a big thing out of it... you should expect some fallout.

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 10:44 AM
I agree with you about the marriage thing... but to each their own right? I won't poopoo it. This thread though...

If you're going to make a big thing out of it... you should expect some fallout.

Oh no, I have nothing against them and I respect their decision fully, I just find it weird.

James Wulfe
03-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Whats better is i play a rogue and i get a lot of players thinking that just because i play a rogue that the characters are gender specific as well and no guy would ever play one. I do however like the fact that all i have to do is stand in the middle of town for a few hours and come back to a full inventory of useful stuff and a dozen friend requests :highly_amused:

gundamsone
03-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Everyone knows that in Islam, polygamy is allowed, so men can marry up to 4 wives.
So based on this, do you guys think it would be ethical game behaviour for 1 individual to marry 4 others in game?

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Everyone knows that in Islam, polygamy is allowed, so men can marry up to 4 wives.
So based on this, do you guys think it would be ethical game behaviour for 1 individual to marry 4 others in game?

Youre Muslim? Dont worry, if you are, I wont make fun of you or anything.

gundamsone
03-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Youre Muslim? Dont worry, if you are, I wont make fun of you or anything.
Nope was just curious.

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Dont worry, if you are, I wont make fun of you or anything.

Lol..

yoho
03-11-2013, 11:39 AM

ethical - is what society thinks about certain issue; briefly: who cares?
If you can handle 4 or more, then it's ok

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Why is this thread still going. Ok:
THREAD OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Clickety-Clack. No need for drama. The shadows will lock these useless threads..

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 12:13 PM

Clickety-Clack. No need for drama. The shadows will lock these useless threads..

Maybe a useless thread, but I can't find any drama here?

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 12:17 PM

I made that part up. I saw that when justg was lockin up.
"Lockin' up. No need for drama.
*Clickety-Clack*"

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 12:18 PM
*Clickety-Clack*"

Useless posts are useless... :p

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Interesting thread, Vys. It's answered the ultimate question that all Arcane Legends players were dying to get the answer to :)

I'm just kiddin'.

:P

You guys ever see that show catfish? Where they find out this online couple were lying to each other about who they were and what they really looked like? Lol, I've been playing mmos for years now and a good rule of thumb is to assume everybody's a man. Or you know, not be so pathetic and fall in love with text on a screen and a pretty avatar. Either of those.

Cheers.

Skype and talks over a face to face program help against that.

i would have to agree, this marriage ig is more just for fun. And mainly shows how much we enjoy spending time playing and talk. It does not symbolize any physical relationship, but simple friendship. We have actually both helped each other through our rl problems. And if i am to be completely honest they were not small problems. I actually helped council her through problems she was having with her rl marriage and she has helped me with problems involving subjects on the internet that shouldn't be viewed. Together we have both pulled through with the others help, and are now the best of friends.

That is defantly against my morals.

Haha.Wonder how many times Vys get these kind of pms a day

Enough to make me make this thread :P

I'm glad I see people actually valuing their friends. Friendship can go on forever and ever. Relationships always have a medium chance to split up later in life. Some people I know centralizes their attention to their boyfriends more than then do to their most closest friends. I've seen it happen. And many times over. You may love someone sometime, but it's always great to have a friend close by that you value. Keep friends close :)

I totally agree, and this is what me and melo have kept our relationship at, there was a time when melo was going through a hard time because she thought i liked her as in liked liked. Me and her talked it over and got realistic and came to the point where we both didn't want to risk our friendship over a relationship that would defintly bring sadness. So we are Best friends Forever.

I'd Agree.

My take on things? I don't feel sorry when people whine about their own mistakes after they knowingly committed the action and it didn't turn out how they hoped.

Oh, these days in college, it isn't about relationships. Even the girls just want to hook up, lol. Go figure, right?

Id have to say i'm not sorry either.

That wont be me, i am defintly making sure of that. I am a very relationship oriented person, and hate the girls that just want to hook up in High School :/

Im gonna get a bit spiritual with this one and say:

God is love.

Oh no, I have nothing against them and I respect their decision fully, I just find it weird.

I'd agree its weird. But as long as me and melo know what it is about then we are quite happy with it.

I don't believe in Polygamy and am quite disgusted by it....

-Vys & Melo

P.S. wow lots happened sense i viewed this thread last night......

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 12:21 PM

*Clickety-Clack*"

break it up you two.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 12:27 PM

*Clickety-Clack*"

break it up you two.
Its a friendly conversation :D. You know how I value friendship. And..Hey! You didnt quote me!

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 12:29 PM
break it up you two.

Break it up you two?

I know you're pretty known here, and apparently have a very nice reputation, but you still need to know what humor is, and also not just say these to someone older?

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Its a friendly conversation :D. You know how I value friendship. And..Hey! You didnt quote me!

nothing to quote on the subject i was touching, your subject is a bit off the beaten path...... And a bit more private as i know a bit more about your life than others.

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Break it up you two?

I know you're pretty known here, and apparently have a very nice reputation, but you still need to know what humor is, and also not just say these to someone older?

yah sorry after rereading it it does look like humor, give me a break i just woke up :P

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 12:31 PM
break it up you two.

Break it up you two?

Yah mate, no need to get yor sandy shoos in a twist. Just a friendly conversation. ees just pure fun. I was tryin to be justg. Have a G'day mate.

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Yah mate, no need to get yor sandy shoos in a twist. Just a friendly conversation. ees just pure fun. I was tryin to be justg. Have a G'day mate.

yah sorry after rereading it it does look like humor, give me a break i just woke up :P

:) :) :)

Morning :)

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 12:34 PM

:) :) :)

Morning :)
Almost 1:00 lunch time. Looks Like you slept in huh? Wait its supposed to be 11:00 there. .

Rare
03-11-2013, 12:35 PM
hmmmmm a lot of information that maybe isn't suitable for public consumption in this thread. but that's just me. "And for that reason, I'm out"

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 12:35 PM
hmmmmm a lot of information that maybe isn't suitable for public consumption in this thread. but that's just me. "And for that reason, I'm out"
'Av a G'Day sir. A saloot yoo

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Almost 1:00 lunch time. Looks Like you slept in huh? Wait its supposed to be 11:00 there. .

yep i did, its spring break.

good idea.

Zeus
03-11-2013, 12:41 PM

Devs don't take it kindly when you act like them..

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 12:42 PM

yep i did, its spring break.
Im dont have spring break yet :(

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 12:46 PM

yep, its probably not a smart idea.

Im dont have spring break yet :(

well i do! hip hip hooray!

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 01:29 PM

They dont? Well someone OUGHT to tell me about these stuff!

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 01:31 PM
They dont? Well someone OUGHT to tell me about these stuff!

we just did :)

Temarichan
03-11-2013, 01:33 PM
No one ever understands me. Not even my family, well I havent told them. Its hard to put up with idiots in rl life without a friend...I wish I had friends.

I'll be your friend :D

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 01:38 PM
@Temarichan In rl life. Trust me, if you met me in rl life you wouldnt like me either

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 01:39 PM
@Temarichan In rl life. Trust me, if you met me in rl life you wouldnt like me either

sounds like you know you need to change something.... :)

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 02:11 PM
we just did :)

sounds like you know you need to change something.... :)

Xbuddyjosh
03-11-2013, 02:49 PM

:O and u were talking about loyal spouses! Poor rl husband :( lol!

elbowroom
03-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Dude, Apollo, if you were too meet me in Rl Life, which I doubt you would, you wouldn't like me at all.

lol.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 03:22 PM
lol.

I do not get how is that funny.

Zojak
03-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Jesus man have some self respect. Posts like these don't help your cause for people liking you in game too. You seem like a decent dude. Start treating yourself like one.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Zojacks right! You shouldnt be distressed! Wait...was that comment meant for me? Anywho, im pretty sure no one would like me. Ingame its fine, but in rl nope.

Zeus
03-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Zojacks right! You shouldnt be distressed! Wait...was that comment meant for me? Anywho, im pretty sure no one would like me. Ingame its fine, but in rl nope.

It was clearly meant for you, lol...

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Zojak, Lol bro xD True...

And Shadow, the more you say it, the more.... you get it..

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Zojak, Lol bro xD True...

And Shadow, the more you say it, the more.... you get it..

Get what? Money? Power? Fame? Ladies? :eagerness:
(Not the last one of course. That was just a joke for the last one.)

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 04:00 PM

OK bro... You need to relax...

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 04:02 PM

OK bro... You need to relax...

Well, techically, I am. Im posting all this stuff while sitting in a closet.

Zojak
03-11-2013, 04:03 PM

Bingo. Bro shadow I get that you're just a kid still but seriously. I can garuntee I had it worse off than you did at your age. Talking oneself down like you are is the fastest way to make people not like you. Ive been there. Start treating yourself like a decent man and move on.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 04:05 PM

Bingo. Bro shadow I get that you're just a kid still but seriously. I can garuntee I had it worse off than you did at your age. Talking oneself down like you are is the fastest way to make people not like you. Ive been there. Start treating yourself like a decent man and move on.

Im not a kid O.o...I think im in high school or middle school.

Zojak
03-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Well if you dont know then you're clearly still a youngin.

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 04:08 PM

this is so true, a personal persona of ones self should be positive that was people emulate the same persona you give off. dont emulate a negative persona shadow.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Well if you dont know then you're clearly still a youngin.
Yeah I know of course. what im telling you guys that im in middle school or high school. Just a hint. Sure I like to be childish at times, but theres a whole story behind that.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 04:10 PM

this is so true, a personal persona of ones self should be positive that was people emulate the same persona you give off. dont emulate a negative persona shadow.

Well, you ARE one of the few ppl I told you the story of my childish behavior...

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Well, you ARE one of the few ppl I told you the story of my childish behavior...

yep ik, just emulate a positive aura...... it will help a lot, people notice.

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Shadow, just quit posting these.. or you'll just get enemies and bad replies towards you which will lead to a flame war then a thread lock and a firework of infractions.

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Shadow, just quit posting these.. or you'll just get enemies and bad replies towards you which will lead to a flame war then a thread lock and a firework of infractions.

none of which i want......

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 04:15 PM

O.o I already do. All right:

THREAD LOCKED UP WITH A GAZILLION LOCKS WITH ALL KEYS BURNED TO ASH. Clicket clack.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 04:16 PM

none of which i want......

to who? You? Of course, youre becoming a well known forum member. I would hate too see that happen to you.

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 04:18 PM
to who? You? Of course, youre becoming a well known forum member. I would hate too see that happen to you.

Should I read this post with sarcasm? Since it comes from you..

elbowroom
03-11-2013, 04:18 PM
I do not get how is that funny.

it's funny because the way you worded it made it sound like you were either implying there's an off-chance you two would meet each other, or that you're just trying to drive the point home that you are not liked.

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 04:20 PM

No one wants an infraction or anything like that to result. I am proud that i have nvr got an infraction now lets just break this up.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 04:21 PM

Should I read this post with sarcasm? Since it comes from you..
Um, no its not sarcasm. May have sounded like it, but I mean that for vystirch. Lets stop talking about this, all right?

Vystirch
03-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Have Asked for thread lock....

Samhayne
03-11-2013, 04:37 PM
No one wants an infraction or anything like that to result. I am proud that i have nvr got an infraction now lets just break this up.

Closing this one up. *click*