PDA

View Full Version : Guilds/Raiding?

Monkz
10-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I dont know, but progression style raid encounters designed for 10-15 people would be very cool and fun. Especially also with an actual in-game guild system.

And on a side note: Being able to whisper people by entering their name.

This game is great, but i think focusing more on an endgame standpoint would be a good direction.

Arterra
10-01-2010, 08:38 PM
\tell namehere suchandsuch already works in game.

i just do not think the servers (and idevices) would handle 15 combatants and a host of mobs, not to mention skill usage and general bad connections... there is a whisper of a suggestion though for something like that if PL ever comes out on computers...

if you just write a \ in the chatbox, you will see a list of available \xxx commands

Royce
10-01-2010, 08:40 PM
In game guild support has been planned for a long time but is taking a while for them to implement. Raids have been suggested many times. You can whisper by name. Type "/tell name message".

Arterra
10-01-2010, 08:55 PM
is it / or \ ??? i just can never tell lool. whichever one is to the left... too far from itouch to check this minute.

Royce
10-01-2010, 09:51 PM
is it / or \ ??? i just can never tell lool. whichever one is to the left... too far from itouch to check this minute.

It's / ;)