PDA

View Full Version : HammerJaw Rumor.

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Rumor:

''Mate, HammerJaw is worth 15 million cause you get Banner and Achievement when you hatch it''

Well, so many people says this, and some said they just opened one they bought, and did get the Banner with Achievement.

It's not true, right?

xcainnblecterx
03-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Doubt it, at least according to devs at least

McBain
03-10-2013, 05:10 PM
15 million? lol

Mysticaleagle
03-10-2013, 05:11 PM
15 million? lol

Someone asked 17mil for his, and another 13mil.

Many players saying they can easily sell 10mil+.

Lol, even when they DID grant the Banner and Achievement, they were cheaper. Around 8m to 9m.

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 05:28 PM
K
Someone asked 17mil for his, and another 13mil.

Many players saying they can easily sell 10mil+.

Lol, even when they DID grant the Banner and Achievement, they were cheaper. Around 8m to 9m.

Sense then we have had the gold cap raise though....

xcainnblecterx
03-10-2013, 05:35 PM
The thing i dont like is that unless you pay plat to open locked crates, is the only way your going get banner and achievement

Vystirch
03-10-2013, 05:57 PM
The thing i dont like is that unless you pay plat to open locked crates, is the only way your going get banner and achievement

Yes it rly is the only way, unless your uber lucky and open an elite golden pirate. But you can't get a hammer only hooks.

Spicy1
03-10-2013, 06:38 PM
I think this rumor might be true. You know that achievement is granted only by looting arcane item. Well hatching is one sort of looting. And not only the egg is arcane rarity but also hammerjaw itself. Would like a dev confirming this though. Or someone who recently bought and hatched hammerjaw.

Haowesie
03-10-2013, 06:43 PM
I hope the devs look and reconsider this....sounds like scams are happening already -- specially for people who don't read the forums.

xcainnblecterx
03-10-2013, 07:02 PM
I think this rumor might be true. You know that achievement is granted only by looting arcane item. Well hatching is one sort of looting. And not only the egg is arcane rarity but also hammerjaw itself. Would like a dev confirming this though. Or someone who recently bought and hatched hammerjaw.

It has.been confirmed by devs. They said they did.it like this to pervent scamming lol

KillaSkillz
03-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Here's a rumor: "all mythic and arcane items were removed by devs after the first day." "That's why you don't get them opening chests. SUCKERS!"

Quoted from: -some random player in town

Seems like a legit theory to me :)

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 03:52 AM
Here's a rumor: "all mythic and arcane items were removed by devs after the first day." "That's why you don't get them opening chests. SUCKERS!"

To me too. :)

Xuan Rui
03-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Hammerjaw used to worth 5-7m last time though.

Zuzeq
03-11-2013, 09:24 AM

Have to agree. Asked for nothing but Google Play cards for my B-day recently. Shamed to say I opened over 100 locked creates over the last two weeks and the only usefull thing I got was McCraw (If THAT even counts). Learn from me, don't open those things...theres nothing there. Hint: Dont drink and game with a pocket ful of Plat...lol. (But Seriously)

Government of Anarchy
GM

Szangheili
03-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Probably is, hatching an egg should count IMO.

Mysticaleagle
03-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Probably is, hatching an egg should count IMO.

Should, but isn't.