PDA

View Full Version : A little advice on lv15 behr?

Pvpfeed
03-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Hey guys, so I made a level 15 bear, im actually not that bad but I was asking for a little help on it? i have mecha bear face, purple forgotten bow lv10, artisan lv15, 2 crit 8 dmg ring, plat pack helm lv10.. I know I need lv15 forgotten bow, but should I get expert instead of artisans? any other tips would be great. By the way I got banned for 7 days for use of bad language in town so ya:banana:

D-:
03-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Don't fight birds.

#Pro

Pvpfeed
03-10-2013, 05:37 PM
actually i can beat lv18 and lv20 birds.. lol only the really good pros can kill me usually

Yich
03-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Hey guys, so I made a level 15 bear, im actually not that bad but I was asking for a little help on it? i have mecha bear face, purple forgotten bow lv10, artisan lv15, 2 crit 8 dmg ring, plat pack helm lv10.. I know I need lv15 forgotten bow, but should I get expert instead of artisans? any other tips would be great. By the way I got banned for 7 days for use of bad language in town so ya:banana:

Max out rage, build high stomp and Super Mega Slash. If you want to be one of those bears with a bunch of slashes then go for it, but I suggest you don't. Here's why: Mages and birds aren't going to get in range to be slashed if they're smart. Sure, your stomp might stun them assuming they let you stomp them, but by the time you stun a mage they'll have fired you away, iced you still and healed out of it. You build high stomp not solely for the stun, but high damage to KO those mages. Also remember to tree hug pretty hard, it's just as much a legitimate tactic as kiting so don't give in to those noobies who spam "tree hug noob." Against bears I suggest a pumpkin chunker/finesse bow if they'll let you kite them for an easy win. If they tree hug and or use an xbow themselves then switch to Forg bow and see if they'll run in. If they do, there's another easy win.

Don't fight the "talon" noobs. Rush them repeatedly and trash talk them to any degree you feel is necessary. The definition of a talon noob is someone who uses the level 15 pink talon with a level 15 2012 H'ween shield. The only reason one should use a talon is to fight old school, and using a new school shield with an old school weapon is disgraceful.

Make a level 10 toon and host a game with it, then leave, switch to your level 15 and join that game. If level 18 birds find their way to your game via the glitch, boot them or host a new game (because STS took your host powers away after the first game).

Do all of this and you will become pro. You're welcome.

Pvpfeed
03-10-2013, 05:40 PM
yich that is exactly what i do.. and I can tell you my build cause its pretty much what you said.. lol

D-:
03-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Alright if you can beat me, add my 20 bird, "Freefarming".

Lol easy 10-0.

Pvpfeed
03-10-2013, 05:58 PM
right on D-:, but i wont be online for 7 days cause of being banned :/, lmao what's funny is I was talking with alphablocks and we were talking about bossology being banned, and so i said the word that he said to get banned lol..

Yich
03-10-2013, 06:04 PM
yich that is exactly what i do.. and I can tell you my build cause its pretty much what you said.. lol

If that's exactly what you do then why ask for help?

Pvpfeed
03-10-2013, 06:12 PM
lol i just didnt know if there was anything that i didn't know

Yich
03-10-2013, 06:34 PM
lol i just didnt know if there was anything that i didn't know

No more information is needed to be considered good at that level. Learning more than that is a waste of your time, there is no one that will be a challenge if you can do those things well. Pre-forg was a different story, there was some strategy then.

Pvpfeed
03-10-2013, 06:37 PM
No more information is needed to be considered good at that level. Learning more than that is a waste of your time, there is no one that will be a challenge if you can do those things well. Pre-forg was a different story, there was some strategy then.

ok thanks

suchysuch
03-17-2013, 10:38 AM
Try to get forgotten bow pink, lvl 15 (as you said). Also, try out this build:
6 rage
1 super mega slash
6 stomp
1 crippling slash (15 build). Get expert leather because it has a higher crit chance. With your crit higher, it is more easy for you to kill people faster. Try to figure out your ranges, if you master that, you will be a tough one to beat

D-:
03-17-2013, 03:24 PM
Terrible build. ^