PDA

View Full Version : To Breath Life Back Into DL...

Growwle
03-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Spacetime, to breath life back into DL, end the Kriegberg storyline by having the werewolves break free if his control and kill him. Then make a new werewolf playable faction with a storyline that parallels the vampire story. Make it so the werewolves have special powers in wolf form, but if they are damaged by a silver weapon, they revert to human form and can only use human weapons for 25 seconds or so. At the same time, make a new campaign for the vampires as well and make new werewolf vs vampire pvp.

Rare
03-10-2013, 06:07 PM
Great ideas... But then how would they all work on arcane legends :p

Scissorhands
03-10-2013, 07:27 PM

lol its unfortunate how true that is

Growwle
03-10-2013, 10:03 PM

LOL, sad, but true. AL is a good game, but it just takes too much of a time commitment. I wish they would use my werewolf idea, might bring more people back to DL.

Totallymad
03-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Yeah great idea! DL now is the most expensive game in whole line and ppl ready to pay, but unfortunately devs didnt pay enough attention to this game so ppl quit it. I love DL more then other games its speed in CTF etc. But its really boring and very offensively to watch growing of other games instead one i love and spend money in supporting devs ;(

kluu
03-11-2013, 01:56 PM
all the money that people spend on DL plat probably goes to working on AL. I can't play AL. The game sucks and all I feel like im doing there is CONSTANT farming. The characters are too slow and plodding for any pvp fun. That game just plain sucks.. did i already say that?

Yeah great idea! DL now is the most expensive game in whole line and ppl ready to pay, but unfortunately devs didnt pay enough attention to this game so ppl quit it. I love DL more then other games its speed in CTF etc. But its really boring and very offensively to watch growing of other games instead one i love and spend money in supporting devs ;(

sirtibby
03-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Arcane Farmville. I quit that game to come back to DL.

Rare
03-21-2013, 09:52 AM
I'll be perfectly honest... I didn't know there was still a Kriegberg story line.

The-Sandman
03-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Can't beliebe update wasnt mentioned in insiders or on big announcment....

sirtibby
03-22-2013, 11:00 AM
It was announced in advance on the DL Facebook page and in the Announcements section of this forum.

Snakespeare
03-22-2013, 01:05 PM
I'll be perfectly honest... I didn't know there was still a Kriegberg story line.

Time to revisit the Kriegberg Collection? ;)