PDA

View Full Version : Sealord or Clever demonologist

Shiny Celebi
03-11-2013, 05:08 AM
I'm looking for gears for my sor at lv 26. I hear people said Sealord is best gear at the moment (& the price is super super hight!). But Clever demonologist is good gear too with cheaper price. When i compare stats, it seem not too much difference & i don't have much gold to try both :-s

Anyone can give me an advice? Thx u :)

Akaee
03-11-2013, 05:51 AM
I use the clever gear its just as good.

Caiahar
03-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Sealord. Demono gives dex which is useless. Sealord givs str and int, which is goo.

Shiny Celebi
03-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Sealord. Demono gives dex which is useless. Sealord givs str and int, which is goo.

Actually Sealord give 11 dex, you can look again in the pic :P
So you mean demono is better too?

drgrimmy
03-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Actually Sealord give 11 dex, you can look again in the pic :P
So you mean demono is better too?

He is referring to the "Sealord Effigy of Security" which most people would consider the top sorcerer helm and has Int main and Str secondary stats. It will give you the same damage but better health than the top clever demonologist gear. Plus there is no clever demonologist gear at lvl26.

Shiny Celebi
03-12-2013, 02:12 AM
He is referring to the "Sealord Effigy of Security" which most people would consider the top sorcerer helm and has Int main and Str secondary stats. It will give you the same damage but better health than the top clever demonologist gear. Plus there is no clever demonologist gear at lvl26.

Wah ... I don't know that @@
Thank you for advice

Cero
03-12-2013, 06:24 AM
top armor for demonologist are:

clever demonologist of will (helm)
clever demonologist of security (armor)

top sealord :
i believe helm and armor are both "of security".

imo, the armors on your pics are 2nd best.

Caiahar
03-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Id recommed sealord of security or will.