PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

ThePickPocket
03-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Hello everyone! I have been playing around with Pocket Legends for about two weeks and finally settled on creating my main character: ThePickPocket, a soloing vixen. I don't know anyone in game so feel free to add me and we could farm or something. I'm still figuring out how to play so please be patient with me ;). I was inspired by Swampy's guide to create a "s-low-loing" character so check his guide out: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49710-GUIDE-Keep-my-K-D-intact!-Soloing-and-not-Dying!&highlight=swampy
Anyway I am enjoying the game and feel free to give me pointers and whatnot :welcoming:

Norbert
03-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi Pickpocket, sounds like fun, though it's certainly only one way to play the game. You might want to create another character to try a more normal experience as well. I had zero deaths until somewhere in my 30s I think, but had played the game a lot. I wasn't following this guide either though, just playing through. The risk is you may get pretty bummed when you get a death, possibly due to lagging at the wrong time or something else beyond your control.

I played a fox through and was mostly dex at lower level. Later I respeced to be dex/str so I could use strength gear. That might be something you want to look into for the durability of it. But I also used dagger, which can be a little more risky as you're close-combat that way. With str you can get better armor and will have more health and health regen, just your DPS and crit will be a little lower.

Anyway, welcome, and have fun!

Xvanitykingx
04-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the community!! :D

Griffinfan
04-17-2013, 08:37 PM
Welcome, Add me Griffinfan and I can answer any Q's ya have