PDA

View Full Version : 7 Day Ban....

Dirtymonkey_666
03-11-2013, 06:41 PM
So I just got banned for 7 days (3rd time this year) again. So... I'll see you guys next week, I was looking forward to farming for the next 8 hours but I guess I'll start playing black ops 2 again.

Cya everyone. Hall back next week

Nzdevil out

Spyce
03-11-2013, 06:42 PM
So I just got banned for 7 days (3rd time this year) again. So... I'll see you guys next week, I was looking forward to farming for the next 8 hours but I guess I'll start playing black ops 2 again.

Cya everyone. Hall back next week

Nzdevil out

Dang..
I've never been banned.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Pointless thread is pointless. Not supposed to discuss this on forums anyways.

NotYoCookiez
03-11-2013, 06:49 PM
3 months into 2013 and 3 bans. Good job!

wammm
03-11-2013, 06:53 PM
4 of my guildies were banned for 7 days, 3 of them were officers. Gf

bramer
03-11-2013, 07:14 PM
This threads going to get locked pretty soon, but I feel sorry for you, even though I don't known you.

This is bramer - signing out

Lvl13Pvp
03-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Everything happens for a reason.

Kiwihawk
03-11-2013, 08:07 PM
I got one too bro

Well my tablet will not be played for 7 days

idk why I got banned

Ks_Leon
03-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Yep... :D

skrapicoco
03-11-2013, 08:27 PM
4 of my guildies were banned for 7 days, 3 of them were officers. Gf

thanks for letting us know XD

Pvpfeed
03-11-2013, 08:29 PM
yup that's why iv'e been on forums so much lately.. havent done alot lol nothing else to do

Dirtymonkey_666
03-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Everyone' Fav Mage. This kinda isn't a pointless thread, I did to notify my farming and PL mates that I'm able to play for a week since I'm banned.

Also kiwihawk, it sucks you got banned too, do you play any other games that are online based?

tHelonestud
03-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Well, not going to name any names, but about every time I am in Fort Blackstone there is some level 70+ character spamming "selling my account"
Not saying you are one of these; I believe the majority of active forumers would never think of selling their accounts.
But players stupidity and flagrant ignorance of the ToS or belief that they are above the rules does slightly remove any surprise of a ban these days.
Don't get me wrong; I most definitely fit in that description, but you gotta face up to your actions.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure what I previously said had nothing to do with the intent of the thread.
It would appear he was just letting people know why he wasn't on which I see as something harmless until people start asking about it.

Pvpfeed
03-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Well, not going to name any names, but about every time I am in Fort Blackstone there is some level 70+ character spamming "selling my account"
Not saying you are one of these; I believe the majority of active forumers would never think of selling their accounts.
But players stupidity and flagrant ignorance of the ToS or belief that they are above the rules does slightly remove any surprise of a ban these days.
Don't get me wrong; I most definitely fit in that description, but you gotta face up to your actions.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure what I previously said had nothing to do with the intent of the thread.
It would appear he was just letting people know why he wasn't on which I see as something harmless until people start asking about it.
i was not selling my account, i was giving it away for free but I didn't realize you would get in trouble. Then this kid came along and is basically saying "haha, you'r getting banned for not knowing that". So dont blame me for all of this, the kid must have raged from something and then take his bs out on me..

Dirtymonkey_666
03-11-2013, 08:47 PM
I see players saying "Selling account or trading for L60 bird" all the time, it kinda annoys me because they never seem to get banned even though it's against the ToS

Spyce
03-11-2013, 08:50 PM
i was not selling my account, i was giving it away for free but I didn't realize you would get in trouble. Then this kid came along and is basically saying "haha, you'r getting banned for not knowing that". So dont blame me for all of this, the kid must have raged from something and then take his bs out on me..

I'm pretty sure that "kid" was me.
I just said "Your gonna get banned for giving away an account even though it's "free."
Then you send me a Pm saying "kid stfu you don''t even know what ur talking about stop being a pr1ck, go to your mommy and cry to her because ur so desperate of a life"

First off please speak proper english.
Second who sells accounts when they know there gonna get banned?

Case closed.

I win.

Deadbite
03-11-2013, 08:51 PM

I just said "Your gonna get banned for giving away an account even though it's "free."
Then you send me a Pm saying "kid stfu you don''t even know what ur talking about stop being a pr1ck, go to your mommy and cry to her because ur so desperate of a life"

Second who sells accounts when know know there gonna get banned?

Case closed.

I win.

Apply burn cream carefully.

Jcyee
03-11-2013, 08:54 PM
I see players saying "Selling account or trading for L60 bird" all the time, it kinda annoys me because they never seem to get banned even though it's against the ToS

People are probably too lazy to report. I know I am. On occasion I'll report them but usually not...

If you' re really concerned about your ban (which it seems like since you posted on the forums even though you aren't supposed to) email STS at support@spacetimestudios.com and ask if you don't know.

Pvpfeed
03-11-2013, 08:56 PM

Second who sells accounts when they know there gonna get banned?

Case closed.

I win.
yes i know you said that but you didnt have to say "too late your going to be banned" and second by my opinon ur winning? (speak english bro?)

Oskitopee
03-11-2013, 08:58 PM
i got a 7 day ban too...it says the DEVICE is banned, can i play on another device?

Spyce
03-11-2013, 08:58 PM
yes i know you said that but you didnt have to say "too late your going to be banned" and second by my opinon ur winning? (speak english bro?)

You don't have to be all rude about it and curse me out.
I'm sorry for stating the obvious.

tHelonestud
03-11-2013, 09:00 PM
I generally only report people if they annoy me

Pvpfeed
03-11-2013, 09:01 PM
i got a 7 day ban too...it says the DEVICE is banned, can i play on another device?
yes you can, i dont have another device to play on though..

Extreme
03-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Cya Bud

tHelonestud
03-11-2013, 09:03 PM
most likely it's an account and device ban, meaning you can't create a new account to play on during your ban
I think it depends on the severity/type of your ban

Delphina
03-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Thread locked. We do not discuss bans on the forums.