PDA

View Full Version : Guild Stash/Donation/Bank

LoLoLips
03-12-2013, 02:34 AM
I think it would be a great idea to include a "Guild Stash" where members can make donations. Include a log, such as the auction, where it shows who is taking and donating. Items could be locked until the GM or Officer approves removal.

Vystirch
03-12-2013, 10:40 PM
I approve of this! Great idea!

RahRahRee
03-13-2013, 08:34 PM
MOST DEF!!! As a GM it would be nice if people could donate ESP for events etc...

Ryuushadow
03-16-2013, 01:34 AM
Great idea, I was thinking about this the other day... Beat me to it though >.< o well hope this gets added it will add a great new aspect to guilds.

Chaim Nail
03-16-2013, 08:53 AM
Could this be open to abuse though, without specific rules/game settings in place what's to stop someone taking a load of items and selling them?

One way to stop this would be to add a new flag setting to items, we already have non-tradeable items so how about items that can't be traded or sold but only given away? Tag them "Gift Items". That way when you add an item into the guild's stash you could specify that the item from then on could only be given away to other players - this would greatly enhance the sharing aspect of the game, you could give away your old (but high level) armour etc. which would benefit the lower players without letting them run off and profit from your kindness.

Bless
03-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Yeah...ya know not all officers and masters are trustable but a good idea about the lock system

gibol1412
07-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Hello. I think this is great idea. I wanted create new thread about this but I first use search. People write in this topic to give def reason to perform changes. Maybe I must write my opinion in support? Guild stash or something like is very needed I think.
PS. Sorry for my english...:p