PDA

View Full Version : Our Market Today

Ruejade
03-12-2013, 03:11 AM
Merchants unite!(I'm not one though) Let's talk about our current AL market!

From what I observe recently:

-Prices of elite pirate chests continues to fall steadily, might stabilize soon

-Agile Lifethief of Potency is being discounted heavily due to the news about the upcoming nerf

-legendary eggs of Malison and Kettle seemed to have settled down a bit and stopped fluxing crazily

-recent gold cap raise caused Mythic and Arcane item prices to skyrocket, however it seems to have stabilized now

-new elite weapon prices(flamberg,flint ect) have raised a lot(thanks to Sam lol) however, it's market is slow as people still don't know how good the weapons will be after the buff. In my opinion, flintlock price will drop faster than flamberg and skewer since PuGs have been sighted recently in elite Harbor.

-Depraved blades prices might have a slight rise soon, due to it being the best blades after Arcane, since ALP is going to be nerfed. I said "might", because there might be too many in circulation already or the flintlocks will be a better option.

-Jarl gear is losing popularity slowly due to an increase in the number of new pirate elite gear, with an exception on the rings and necklaces, which still holds quite a high value.

-demondog eggs(wrath jaw, snaggle) have rised dramatically after the expansion

-Bloodhammer body pieces still hold the highest price range among legendary pinks due to the lack of farming in Elite Grog Beach

These are just some info on the market today based on what I observed. they are not completely correct!

Any pro merchants who want to add some opinions on the market today? Feel free to post your thoughts and speculations!

SouLBlizzard
03-12-2013, 03:19 AM
add 2 things that I observe
1.The Locked Grand Crate of the Watch raised from 1k and stop at about 10k...
2.Warrior's gear is mostly the most expansive and sorcerer's is the cheapest.Probably due to the increase of warrior issue being OP and sorcerer being the weakest...

Wowsome
03-12-2013, 03:26 AM
great collection .. im no pro, just my 2 cents -

- My guess is that we should have some new stuff to be bought with story coins and hauntlet coins soon .. All existing items are falling in price since almost everybody has them.
- Of the new pets, Mccraw seems to be the most selling egg atm.

-legendary eggs of Malison and Kettle seemed to have settled down a bit and stopped fluxing crazily

-demondog eggs(wrath jaw, snaggle) have rised dramatically after the expansion

- Aren't Malison/Kettle prices still way up? I remember Malison was 70k-80k and Kettle was 35k-45k before the Kraken expansion. I soo regret selling those eggs then :(

Limsi
03-12-2013, 04:17 AM
wearing the filthy rich title after it was implemented attracts beggar and promises nightmare to the bearer of such title, however, limsyoker is not an exception to this rule

Energizeric
03-12-2013, 04:34 AM
2.Warrior's gear is mostly the most expansive and sorcerer's is the cheapest.Probably due to the increase of warrior issue being OP and sorcerer being the weakest...

Actually it's because there are more warriors and fewer sorcerers in game, so you have less demand for sorcerer items and more demand for warrior items, but equal supply of both.

SouLBlizzard
03-12-2013, 04:42 AM
Actually it's because there are more warriors and fewer sorcerers in game, so you have less demand for sorcerer items and more demand for warrior items, but equal supply of both.

Yes,thats actually what I mean haha...

TheStoic
03-12-2013, 06:24 AM

Are we in the brink of extinction???? Draw arms smurfs!!!

Ruejade
03-12-2013, 06:34 AM
The elite pirate chest prices are speculated to decrease steadily. I just realised just now that PuGs have succesfully invaded Elite Southern Seas.