PDA

View Full Version : Auction House/Consignment Shop Suggestions`

lovestriker
03-12-2013, 04:14 AM
Hello,

First of all, I'm sorry If similar threads have been made about what I'm about to say lol.

Ok here goes:

1. I'd like to be able to search equipment per class. A filter for a Rogue, Sorcerer, and Warrior regardless of the level. Sometimes I check the equipment of other char classes (looking for good deals or for future use). Currently, what I do is I untick the Usable checkbox, and search the long list for good stuff. Sometimes I search via equipment suffix/prefix (for example. Assault, I believe only Warrior weapons have Assault as its suffix?).

I have a hard time even on Rogue equipment (Example, I'm level 25, and I want to look at 26 gear, I can't because the usable checkbox filter only shows equipment equal to or lower than my level.). So again, I have to search by affix or by keywords which is really annoying specially if you have no idea what to buy.

2. I'd also like to search by name. This is not as important as the first one though. I'd like to be able to search my friends' or guildmates' items that are on sale.

That's all, Thank you for reading. More power and goodluck to all! :)