PDA

View Full Version : To IGN INTERNALNINJA

Hook
03-12-2013, 05:49 AM
-I randomly saw a post of yours earlier and saw what i expected from you. You stole my artwork/sig without paying.
I know your prob going to ignore this, cuz you seem like a coward but even if you dont pay, what you promised,
This can serve as proof for people to know you dont keep your word.

Proof :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88919-Signature-contest

^^This is the chat log where he agreed to pay 100k minimum if i did good work. Clearly i did, he used it as his sig, and never messaged back.

And to ppl who might say dude there is free shops, thats cool but im not a free shop. And those who say its just 100k, ...
exactly, its not even much. Thats the minimum i charge for spending an Hour or two of MY time.

This past week i designed sigs for APE and GRAGORAK and i appreciate their promises of paying me.

So people word of advice, Do not trust INTERNALNINJA.

dudetus
03-12-2013, 06:14 AM
Hmm.

On the other half as this was a forum scam IMO it is a bit different thing than regular "omgomg ive been scammed" threads.

But instead of announcing Internalninja to be a scammer a simple announcement thread like "why haven't you yet paid me?" would have been better as we all would've acknowledged how he had scammed u, but it wouldn't have been locked as it was simply an inquiry.

wammm
03-12-2013, 06:41 AM
I make good sigs for free :D Just hit meh up :p

Yich
03-12-2013, 08:08 AM

Totally appropraite for this thread. Way to stay constructive and on topic

NotYoCookiez
03-12-2013, 02:39 PM

Can you make me one? ^_^

wammm
03-12-2013, 05:00 PM

Can you make me one? ^_^

Ofcourse buddy !!! Ill make you a sig just like mine, but in diff. color and font :D

CrimsonTider
03-12-2013, 05:06 PM
What is the forum rules... ummm... *scratches head*

Oh yeah, what you post on forums becomes public property. No copyright laws around here, buddy.

Yich
03-12-2013, 05:20 PM
What is the forum rules... ummm... *scratches head*

Oh yeah, what you post on forums becomes public property. No copyright laws around here, buddy.

If you say you're going to pay someone for a service and they go ahead and do that service, then you don't pay, isn't that scamming? Obviously he can't take any legal action but asking for a sig and promising to pay for it and not going through with that promise is still scamming (I think).

JaytB
03-12-2013, 05:31 PM
If you say you're going to pay someone for a service and they go ahead and do that service, then you don't pay, isn't that scamming? Obviously he can't take any legal action but asking for a sig and promising to pay for it and not going through with that promise is still scamming (I think).

Well, technically speaking, it isn't. Not according to STS's TOS. It's been said many times that when something doesn't fit in the trading window it shouldn't be traded.

Does that make it alright? Definitely not. I'm just saying that according to STS' s TOS the one doing something wrong might be the OP, as harsh as that might sound.

A. It's not allowed to trade items outside the game for in game gold
B. It's against the forum TOS to call people out like this.

I don't want to come across as the bad guy or someone who's trying to play police, I'm simply, objectively, stating what's in the TOS :)

Yich
03-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Well, technically speaking, it isn't. Not according to STS's TOS. It's been said many times that when something doesn't fit in the trading window it shouldn't be traded.

Does that make it alright? Definitely not. I'm just saying that according to STS' s TOS the one doing something wrong might be the OP, as harsh as that might sound.

A. It's not allowed to trade items outside the game for in game gold
B. It's against the forum TOS to call people out like this.

I don't want to come across as the bad guy or someone who's trying to play police, I'm simply, objectively, stating what's in the TOS :)

No, no, you're good, I'm just curious about this, no hostility here to my knowledge. Just seems like if we take this down to basics, he knew the guy expected payment and if he wasn't planning on paying, he shouldnt have wasted his time. He deceived the OP for his own personal gain (even if was just a sig) which is immoral, and border-line scamming.

JaytB
03-12-2013, 05:47 PM
No, no, you're good, I'm just curious about this, no hostility here to my knowledge. Just seems like if we take this down to basics, he knew the guy expected payment and if he wasn't planning on paying, he shouldnt have wasted his time. He deceived the OP for his own personal gain (even if was just a sig) which is immoral, and border-line scamming.

I completely agree, it's just that not much can be done :/

Yich
03-12-2013, 05:49 PM
I completely agree, it's just that not much can be done :/

Depends on the mod/dev to come across the issue I bet.

Spyce
03-12-2013, 05:56 PM
-I randomly saw a post of yours earlier and saw what i expected from you. You stole my artwork/sig without paying.
I know your prob going to ignore this, cuz you seem like a coward but even if you dont pay, what you promised,
This can serve as proof for people to know you dont keep your word.

Proof :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88919-Signature-contest

^^This is the chat log where he agreed to pay 100k minimum if i did good work. Clearly i did, he used it as his sig, and never messaged back.

And to ppl who might say dude there is free shops, thats cool but im not a free shop. And those who say its just 100k, ...
exactly, its not even much. Thats the minimum i charge for spending an Hour or two of MY time.

This past week i designed sigs for APE and GRAGORAK and i appreciate their promises of paying me.

So people word of advice, Do not trust INTERNALNINJA.

Whoops my bad dude.
I'll take it off.
Also, don't have to say "Do not trust INTERNALNINJA"
Gosh.

Justg
03-12-2013, 05:58 PM
All's well...

*clickety-clack*