PDA

View Full Version : Tab Key

BattleBabe
03-12-2013, 05:51 AM
Mostly i play on my laptop
Sometimes in the heat of battle i hit tab instead of Q to fire off a health potion
After that my keyboard wont respond anymore and i have to log out to get it back

Is there a way to get my keyboard back without logging?

GoodSyntax
03-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Even worse, sometimes, I accidentally hit F5.

At least Forums warns you before you leave when you're entering a post and hit F5, why can't this be put into the Chrome client app?

Genuinous
03-12-2013, 08:07 AM
Mostly i play on my laptop
Sometimes in the heat of battle i hit tab instead of Q to fire off a health potion
After that my keyboard wont respond anymore and i have to log out to get it back

Is there a way to get my keyboard back without logging?

Entering inventory/stable/any other page tends to get it back for me. I think :)

BattleBabe
03-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Entering inventory/stable/any other page tends to get it back for me. I think :)

I tried that in town
entered inventory and changed gear, went into the stable, changed pets etc
that didnt work for me

Weagledan
03-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Hahaha - this exact thing was happening to me a lot this past weekend (I blame the beer)..so I just removed the Tab key. It's much easier now

Samhayne
03-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Try alt+tab to change the focus back to the browser. Sounds like you just changed the focus to another app or to the desktop and you just need to get it back on Chrome.

Swede
03-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Shift+tab might fix it too. I think it just took your focus to another part of the page than the playing field. I might be wrong though, just a guess.