PDA

View Full Version : Chests

LwMark
03-12-2013, 01:29 PM
All items have a description under it.
But
I just noticed All chests have a " . " in its description.
Type somethin!!!!!

Vystirch
03-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Lol, I almost wish chest were removed to some extent......

Vystirch
03-12-2013, 01:56 PM
I think farming would be better then....

Takezaki
03-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Yeah, I for one, hate chests.

I just think that it's frustrating enough to try and get a golden chest, and when you do find one, you're halfway done with trying to get lucky.

I just wish they would just drop like in DL, I was farming like crazy in DL because you felt like you could get rich at any moment.

Rare
03-12-2013, 02:21 PM

I just think that it's frustrating enough to try and get a golden chest, and when you do find one, you're halfway done with trying to get lucky.

I just wish they would just drop like in DL, I was farming like crazy in DL because you felt like you could get rich at any moment.

Especially with the fact the vanities drops from mobs... then you really COULD get rich at any moment.

Vystirch
03-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Chests.... I would rather just have normal items drop......

Rare
03-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Chests.... I would rather just have normal items drop......

One thing chests do is add an extra opportunity to make gold.

For example, rather than take the risk myself, I can sell the chest for someone else to waste their time opening :P

Speaking of selling chests (off topic), I wonder why elite chest II is still not tradable/sellable.

Raxin
03-12-2013, 02:50 PM
A chance (play game) at a chance ( chest) at a chance (pink ) lol thats loot in this game

Caiahar
03-12-2013, 08:05 PM
A chance (play game) at a chance ( chest) at a chance (pink ) lol thats loot in this game
You made me confused

Jcyee
03-12-2013, 09:53 PM

This would be great! Haha. You could get so rich in a day of farming xD But then again, the market would overflow with items

xcainnblecterx
03-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Yea im threw with opening any chests except anything copper. By the time id get one pink from a chest i probably sell enough chests to buy said pink

Lethalknight
03-13-2013, 07:53 AM
By the time u get s pink and take it to option u realize it cost 500 in auction. :afro:

BattleBabe
03-13-2013, 02:41 PM

There are a lot of games just like that
its what makes ppl mad as hell and at the same time keeps them playing for the chance at a chance at a chance for something worth the effort