PDA

View Full Version : Spec, gear and skills after new update?

Taigah
03-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Hi.

Wondering what spec, gear and skills you will use after this update? :)

I hate the fact that they nerfed lifethief, and that they boosted flintlocks as i sold a pair of those not long ago ><,

So, what do you think would be best for us now?

wowdah
03-12-2013, 04:32 PM
The best is nefarious hooks of course but cheapwise.. it depends if you pve or pvp. Cuz the derpaved proc isn't too good. But it has high dps. So it's between flintlocks, depraved, and alps/alfs.

lovestriker
03-13-2013, 01:54 AM
Hi.

Wondering what spec, gear and skills you will use after this update? :)

I hate the fact that they nerfed lifethief, and that they boosted flintlocks as i sold a pair of those not long ago ><,

So, what do you think would be best for us now?

Weapon: If you're ultra rich/ultra lucky: Blackbeard's Nefarious Hooks
Otherwise: Depraved blades of Potency/Slicing Flintlocks of Brutality
Note that Depraved has higher DPS, but Flintlocks have higher damage and a better proc. You could still use ALP 25 if you want hahaha.
And they did not nerf lifethief. They just fixed a bug. It wasnt intended to be that strong. The developers said that they found a math error.

Gear, I'd go with int rasing helm + str raising armor or vice versa.
Still the same rings, lvl 25 power ring of brut and miraculous bauble of brut.

Pet: Kettle, Malison and Wrathjaw are even better now because of the new int buff.

Skill distribution is still up to you.

Taigah
03-14-2013, 09:19 AM
I see a lot of people experimenting with int vs dex with the points distribution, maybe try that, or do you fellas still think full dex is the way to go?

Found a manaburning spec with the skills that I like, but it's not useful unless you have a sorcerer with mana-replenish :) Use way too much time potting if not..

What I'm trying atm is:
full dex with the points
5 int passive
5 dex passive
3 razor
4 trap
5 AS
3 SV

It seems to burst out a quite nice amount of dmg, but like I said; bring a sorcerer ;)

Hopefully I will get some time experimenting some more this weekend.

MrFoster
03-14-2013, 11:32 AM
My build (better for pvp):
Aimed max
Nox 4/5
Heal pack 4/5
Piercer 1/5
Dex pass max
Int pass max
Str pass 1/5

And yes full dex rogue best, with int points in your build you loosing too much stats.

azbestwarior
04-06-2013, 07:16 AM
and if someone can tell me how to statistically to deal under the max dmg dps for the rogala which all Skil give passive and avibilite thank you

azbestwarior
04-06-2013, 07:19 AM
I have a rogue at lvl 25 but I do not know how to build a well if someone can hellp me

rohe
04-11-2013, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=lovestriker;1005331]Weapon: If you're ultra rich/ultra lucky: Blackbeard's Nefarious Hooks
Otherwise: Depraved blades of Potency/Slicing Flintlocks of Brutality
Note that Depraved has higher DPS, but Flintlocks have higher damage and a better proc. You could still use ALP 25 if you want hahaha.
And they did not nerf lifethief. They just fixed a bug. It wasnt intended to be that strong. The developers said that they found a math error."

Re: Lifethief - I am curious. I have the ALP weapon which states that it returns 15% of damage, however, I repeatedly seem to only get about 7% of healed. This is whether I hit normal or with critical damage. Also, this occurs whether I have a damage buff from pet or not. It is always about 7%. For example, I hit with 177 damage and get healed 13. I have a screen shot, but don't see a way to attach it.

Considering that the weapon, does around max 1200 damage if I manage to crit against 3 or 4 enemies (charged spin attack) and I get about 300 damage/enemy - that is still only 180 healing (if it actually was 15%) so I don't think that is "that strong"- especially considering that the rushing attack can heal me that amount per enemy.

Can somebody else please confirm that I am not missing something? thanks

Rohe

PS - I don't mean to complain - overall this is an amazing game considering it is free. SPS is a talented group. I just feel like I am missing something since the weapon clearly states 15% and I am getting 7%.