PDA

View Full Version : Chest splitter interrupt work again?

Liquid Ice
03-12-2013, 03:40 PM
I read on a strange post from someone who did not seem too literate that the CS interrupt skill was working on elite kraken bosses after the 3/8 update. I've been farming for xp so I did not test it yet. I know the source is not too reliable but is this rumor true?

Swede
03-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Yeah Interrupt doesn't work on most new boss mobs. We need to figure out good gameplay for Interrupt. If you could interrupt the bosses major attacks (the ones with a warning cone), they would be too easy with the way it currently works. We'll try and figure something out.

Liquid Ice
03-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Yeah Interrupt doesn't work on most new boss mobs. We need to figure out good gameplay for Interrupt. If you could interrupt the bosses major attacks (the ones with a warning cone), they would be too easy with the way it currently works. We'll try and figure something out.

Thanks for the quick reply. I figured it still only really worked for original maps. I'll switch it out with the new windmill taunt.

Bastok
03-13-2013, 01:22 AM
Maybe have bosses feign a special attack and if the warrior falls for it by using chest splitter, the boss immediately follows up with the real attack?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

KillaSkillz
03-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Lol Swede says "they would be too easy" don't worry buddy they still have 1 million health points, and swirling auto pilot circles and stuff. I doubt a chest splitter interrupt will make it that much easier for warriors, they only do like 30 damage a hit anyways! :)