PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about warriors

Primeblades
03-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Hey guys I had an awesome warrior level 23 passives where full crit and strength and abilitys vengeful, healer, windmill, hammer, and I put all strength stat. But my warrior is now sucky do to vengeful mana being sucky and abilitys taking up more mana :(. Please tell me your thoughts on the new update and how to make a warrior awesome again thanks.

searchmeongoogle
03-12-2013, 06:17 PM
I've tried like 5 other build seems like warrior has been nerfed dramatic

Bootdaddy
03-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Try putting some points or skills in intelligence

Hiosahaf
03-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Try putting some points or skills in intelligence

Thats not gonna help much.. Vengeful blood was an awesome skill..

Nananana
03-12-2013, 06:44 PM
I don't like other classes getting hp ON TOP of this vb nerf. Too much happened at once. Either or, not both

Marrypoppins
03-12-2013, 07:00 PM
I haven't had much chance to pvp on all classes yet, but it didn't take me long to realize tanks are now complete trash. Higher mana costs on skills and you run out I no time flat. No way sorry veng can keep up at all now. I knew tanks would get slammed but what really sucks is they were supposed to even classes out. Well as of now I see mages same and they needed a boost for sure. Rogues are completely op IMO and their health packs must be nerfed. It's literally a joke. And tanks well ya.

searchmeongoogle
03-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Well veng idea is fine but seems like they had reduced too much of the warrior dmg and now we are completely depends on the rogue/Mage for dmg means go ahead and try soloing something by ur self lol it might take u the whole day, sad story.

Lalarie
03-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Now you understand how the mages felt

Natrich
03-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Update doesnt change my playstyle much for pvp: get the flags haha

a little sad for pve though. Now soloing will take mana pots

Ruejade
03-12-2013, 08:05 PM
Wow, mana pots? Welcome to the world of sorcs and rogues. I can't believe people are complaining that they have to use mana pots lol..
In my opinion it's more balanced now. Well, rogues and sorcs need to use pots while soloing, why shouldn't warriors?

Natrich
03-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Wow, mana pots? Welcome to the world of sorcs and rogues. I can't believe people are complaining that they have to use mana pots lol..
In my opinion it's more balanced now. Well, rogues and sorcs need to use pots while soloing, why shouldn't warriors?

You'll be the one to complain to warriors when they can't heal you because they have no mana haha

csyui
03-13-2013, 12:49 AM

Because warr has the least mana storage among all classes, mostly under 500. But now they increase the mana cost for warr skills and venge no longer self store mana.
I play all classes, rogue spent lots of health and mana pots, but with high dmg and insane dodge rate, they still can solo quickly. Warr ... Hmmm....I think no need to explain

inkredible
03-13-2013, 01:15 AM
Now you understand how the mages felt

no not true, bec mages werent nerfed, warriors were.
what mages felt is simply weakness

what warrios are feelin is simple disapointment, we dont feel as tank LOL
but hey im not complainin bec i think my build is pretty good still right now,
but i hope this people realized that most people who are complaining about the warriors nerfed are the ones who never
really knew how to play it but depended so much on warrior mill glitch and no strategies or tactics in whatsoever
i started as a warrior who worried about mana, i never had vengence until like probably end january ( i started decemeber tho so still learning )
so i was used to workin around with unfull mana, but then when i came across vengence.. ya i got used to not worryin about it
but atleast the nerf isnt that much of an impact to me

edited: AND OH REGARDING DAMAGE , i still saw myself damage 800 some, thats still pretty good damage to me.
thats just about right

current specs.. not maxed out still, i need a better ring, which would jump my mana to 1k +

be a real warrior and stop complaining

Zyntia
03-13-2013, 05:42 AM
I had never seen warriors rushing to the mana packs in pvp before. For the first time, the health and mana packs placed on the map in pvp are to be useful to warriors. Mages and Rogues always rushed to either health and mana pots and got killed incase they couldnt take it on time. Now why shouldn't warriors do the same?

The Vengeance and Windmill were just too OP. I am glad the devs looked into it. Great job devs:sentimental:

inkredible
03-13-2013, 08:42 AM
I had never seen warriors rushing to the mana packs in pvp before. For the first time, the health and mana packs placed on the map in pvp are to be useful to warriors. Mages and Rogues always rushed to either health and mana pots and got killed incase they couldnt take it on time. Now why shouldn't warriors do the same?

The Vengeance and Windmill were just too OP. I am glad the devs looked into it. Great job devs:sentimental:

i used to rush to mana pots in pvp before like until few weeks after pvp update LOL
i never had vengence until later on.. i felt embarass when a sorc called me out "what kind of warrior dont have venge"
LOL

Xbadboyx
03-13-2013, 10:12 AM
They can remove the glitch and it is okay but removing the mana recharge isnt okay >< ...i need my mana back :-\
..now in elite maps i will spend money on hp and mana which will costs 1200 or 800 or maybe more however the elite maps r becoming more impossible and harder with the low chest drop rate =(.....sry for my bad english

Vystirch
03-13-2013, 11:49 AM
You'll be the one to complain to warriors when they can't heal you because they have no mana haha

Rouges heal is better than your warriors so I must say I don't see the need of your warriors heal except for the invincibility.

Because warr has the least mana storage among all classes, mostly under 500. But now they increase the mana cost for warr skills and venge no longer self store mana.
I play all classes, rogue spent lots of health and mana pots, but with high dmg and insane dodge rate, they still can solo quickly. Warr ... Hmmm....I think no need to explain

Under 500? I only have like 350mana on my rouge.... And my skills take a boat load!

Rare
03-13-2013, 12:18 PM

You make it sound ad though most warriors heal anyway unless their health is low

Natrich
03-13-2013, 01:11 PM
You make it sound ad though most warriors heal anyway unless their health is low

i dont really run pugs so i havent witnessed this much

Rare
03-13-2013, 01:22 PM
i dont really run pugs so i havent witnessed this much

I think you got what I was saying... but my engrish was all messed up.

What I mean is, save from a select number of Warriors (whom I immediately try to add to my friend list), most didn't, and won't, use heal very often. Not nearly enough to make a significant impact of my pot usage.

Oedid
03-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Oedid can't smash ...

All I can say for certain is my kill death ratio has suffered despite numerous respec's and as a player I feel significantly discouraged. - I may not have a snazzy rogue, or a beastly Sorcerer, but I do know that my quality of play and enjoyment has been vastly decreased. I played warriors before and after "the glitch" and I still cant find a template that can keep up as effectively as before this patch at any time! I hope I find a template soon before this game becomes just another MMO on the list of MMO's I've shelved because they want to "balance" warriors.

-Sincerely,

Loyal Arcane Legends fan