PDA

View Full Version : Question: Best Daggers Now

gundamsone
03-12-2013, 06:21 PM
I havn't had time to log in game so was just wondering what are the best daggers now (not counting arcane hooks)

Heartseekers?
Lifetheifs?
Depraved? (If these are the best now, then that makes absolutely no sense unless STS intentionally plans on releasing the best gear only through plat usage)
Flintlocks?

Thanks!

Ruejade
03-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Depraved shows the best stats though. The proc of Flintlocks seems okay... Heartseekers have bleed proc for bosses but lv 25 is meh... Mightty Lifethief for tank rogues ftw! Lol

Lalarie
03-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Hooks! Hooks! Hooks!

Azepeiete
03-12-2013, 08:03 PM
So far I've heard that the Slicing Flintlocks of brutality are not quite as good as the depraved blades, which also have int boost on the potency (which is more dmg and dps now). But, the flintlocks proc is crazy good, so they may be worthwhile. And I haven't heard from anyone with hooks, but I'm sure they beat everything.

Caiahar
03-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Hooks...Its sooooo easy to get them. Ill list the steps:
1. Find a Human evil captain pirate
2. Take his right/left hand
3. Take a weapon that can easily cut.
4. Slash it off.

If done correctly, you will have a hook. Repeat same process to get another hook. Get it? Evil pirate captains usually have a hook as a hand in the left or right!

Limsi
03-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Hooks...Its sooooo easy to get them. Ill list the steps:
1. Find a Human evil captain pirate
2. Take his right/left hand
3. Take a weapon that can easily cut.
4. Slash it off.

If done correctly, you will have a hook. Repeat same process to get another hook. Get it? Evil pirate captains usually have a hook as a hand in the left or right!

Wrong, you go to Asgard and find a demented pirate there who has the hooks with lightning! Get your facts straight, mate!

gundamsone
03-12-2013, 08:45 PM
5 posts and no one can give me a definite answer >.>

Valkiryas
03-13-2013, 02:12 AM
For rogue Is DBP the Flints Just Give 9 More Damage and 40 less DPS.