PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about recent warrior changes?

Rollo
03-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Please state your opinions on whether or not you like the the new changes.

My opinion is pretty much positive. I feel like I can tank again, I love that they added taunt to windmill also.

I'm alittle sad they changed veng but I understand why. Before veng change we never ran out of mana so I can see it being a bit op. I don't understand why they removed the +500 heal though because I DO run out of health occasionally, and it didn't strike me as a big heal.

This is all from a pve perspective, feel free to discuss the pvp repercussions.

No flaming please, lets keep things constructive.

Bootdaddy
03-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Don't like the whole mana regen makes me have to spam mana the other stuff seems fine to me

wawawa64
03-12-2013, 08:23 PM
did they nerf Rally Cry too? I don't know what it used to be, but it's now reducing damage by 5% for 8 seconds. I though it used to be 10% damage reduction.????

Natrich
03-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Yea pve might be a bother now. but ive only been fighting regular mobs so far so not sure yet.

Devs said elite mobs give more mana though. Does anyone know how significant the difference is?

ShadowGunX
03-12-2013, 11:05 PM
using taunt skill with VB gives nice hp nd mp.
by taunting ; mobs will cme to u nd use VB+windmill to get nice chunk of hp nd mp (in elites)
m using VB ; HoR ; windmill nd jug.
[i will switch to Rally cry for dodge if jug is nt helping mch]

wrathstorm
03-13-2013, 03:29 AM
kind of sad but hey, this is not the end right? we can still develop to get better skill and strategy. Plus, we got free respec for the whole week to test it out. In some way, it's good coz no more whining from about war using glitch in pvp :p

earhole
03-13-2013, 04:42 AM
They should give warriors an extra action key since we need all the buffs like vengence, hor, juggernaut, and rally to keep alive. We need a 5th key so we can add an attack imo.

Prack
03-13-2013, 11:29 AM
I know veng needed to be changed, but I think it was changed too much. We are already the lowest damage slowest killing class in the game. Now we have to drink the most green (and now blue) pots on elite maps. I just don't like my warrior as much as I use to :(

gunshadow
03-13-2013, 11:49 AM
I hate the changes to the warriors. I also have a rogue so am used to using a lot of mana so it was a good change of pace for me when I play my warrior and did not have to worry about mana. Now that I also have to use a lot of mana for my warrior, I don't see the point of using him when I can just play my rogue and at least get the satisfaction of kills when I use mana. The reward for me using mana on my warrior is to be a punching bag which is not a lot of fun.

Chaim Nail
03-13-2013, 02:48 PM
I feel like one day I bought some ice cold Coca-Cola and then overnight STS turned it into room temperature caffeine free diet Pepsi.

Quite angry about the change.

Telling us to try the free respecs on our warrior DOES NOT BRING BACK THE MANA THEY TOOK FROM US!!!

harimaumalaya
03-13-2013, 02:55 PM
Telling us to try the free respecs on our warrior DOES NOT BRING BACK THE MANA THEY TOOK FROM US!!!

They never bring back..

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

ishyrionek
03-13-2013, 03:02 PM

Haha. +1 on this :-D

Chaim Nail
03-13-2013, 05:42 PM
It's a very old trick that magicians / pickpockets use - "look at this distraction whilst I steal your wallet"

:(

wolfkult
03-13-2013, 08:11 PM
I like it. Warriors kill warriors too with the windmill glitch -- I die less now but it's harder to get deathblows w/ piss-poor damage. Now it's a race to find new strat/skills to maximize, which is fun. We were locked into one particular skillset before.

Rollo
03-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Yeah, we actually have to manage mana now, which is fine. Before I never used mana pots, I had about 600 piled up