Wepon = axe potency / flame warfare

God pets nowadays: loki, konga, flapjack + old ones

Not too effective for me (prolly cuz my gear sucks) but good anyways

wrathstorm
03-13-2013, 03:20 AM
will try this out :) thank for sharing. it will benefit alot to us warrior

SamTheDog
03-13-2013, 10:20 AM
Do you find that you can keep agro with just the taunts from HoR and wind mill? Pre update I ran with CS and axe for offense and taunt, and juggernaut and HoR for 'defense'. The thought was there was always a skill up that could grab agro back from a Mage or rogue in trouble.
I respec'd to this build for now and I gotta say that I'm actually using less mana pots than before. The vb changes don't seem so bad, but I hadn't been using it since before dead city.

ishyrionek
03-13-2013, 03:09 PM
Nah you cant. But its mob fault. They change agro way too fast after taunting them. They changed taunt to be better - few times cast. Imho they should change it on mob side - if not taunted by anybody, mob attack for at least 5 sec. Now dunno that even 1 sec sometime.
Cs wont help toomuch neither, cause it not always cancel red area boss charging attacks.

SamTheDog
03-13-2013, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I gave up on the interrupt but I kept it for the taunt and a little extra offense. I like new build i guess, when I'm in a decent team, but might try swapping out rally cry for juggernaut or one of the offensive skills. Might as well try it out while it doesn't cost anything to respec

Anindu Bandara
03-14-2013, 06:19 AM
this build was actually helpful.. thanks ish :)

Weagledan
03-14-2013, 07:56 AM
I actually came to this build independently as well ishyrionek, so obviously I like it! I had a few tweaks in that I wasn't putting +5 in all of my active skills, and used some of those points to put +5 in either durability or damage (still playing around with both options). I've been using loki, ripmaw, snagg, and colton, and haven't had any mana problems yet (veng is actually pretty good in elite maps). Like you mentioned, it's a little concerning that we only have the one offensive skill, so I may try to swap chest splitter or sky smash in for rally cry - but we'll see! All weekend to adjust

azbestwarior
03-14-2013, 08:25 AM
Weare gv 144 point for warrior only str?

azbestwarior
03-14-2013, 08:26 AM
Its build for pvp or kill mobs im hv 25lvl

Weagledan
03-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Weare gv 144 point for warrior only str?

Yes, still putting all points in STR