PDA

View Full Version : Elite skull cove boss bug

rjspyro
03-12-2013, 08:07 PM
After today's maintenance/Update, I tried my luck again in pursuing to finish Elite skull cove. its going smooth along the way, them comes the boss....

its a real mess what happen afterwards. we started noticing he's regenerating on his own... (its a big head heating isnt it?)

we thought there was a bug on the pet we are using so we changed our pets. specially ribbit cause 3 of 4 of us was using it.
then still Bloodhammer still heals, we then turn to our healing skills as maybe its the one causing it...
so we mapped ourskills and removed our healing skill to avoid from pressing it.. we thought we solved it already.. after a minute or 2...

AGAIN!!!! it healed on its own... we dunno what to do so we decided to take a break after a staggering 1 hour of run!!! (REAL HEAT HEATING SITUATION) my other co-party tried searching here at forums for some post (if such) but very unfortunate of me I lost connection...

I Think with this bug, NO ONE WILL FINISH THE ELITE SKULL COVE TODAY...

Carapace
03-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Currently part of his mechanics is that his bite attack (denoted by the Red Wedge), heals him for damage dealt. Could this be what you were seeing?

rjspyro
03-12-2013, 08:23 PM
i did not notice that. but if that is the case.. that skill is too much being active. as we spend almost half an hour with damage elixir and he keep going into 100% health.

kentoh
03-13-2013, 10:31 AM
Mind to share abt yr party eq ?

xtinafx
03-13-2013, 10:53 AM
We were having the same issue, and then the mobs kept spawning....continuously...no break..just kept coming. We gave up after 55 minutes of pure beast mode. Something isnt right, I know that for sure...

jlmunoz
03-20-2013, 10:59 PM
Same here we tried a couple of times and after getting to boss he kept healing no even a quarter down the line.. he'll be almost all healed.. we tried changing pets.. and not using healing magic, only pots.. didn't work... and i had just put on elixers to make it a smooth ride but that was a waste of some good plat -.- he just didnt budge, after 45mins with the boss we gave up... btw three tanks and a mage only about half hour to get there... i want my konga..

inkredible
03-22-2013, 10:34 AM
We were having the same issue, and then the mobs kept spawning....continuously...no break..just kept coming. We gave up after 55 minutes of pure beast mode. Something isnt right, I know that for sure...

its part of the elite / reg map , when his health comes down to about 50% mobs spawn, and thats the last spawn
if u kill all those mobs they wont spawn again..
and him healing is also part of his mechanics,, even regular map he heals.. lol

many people have finish it, maybe u just need a diff team and btter strategy perhaps

MrFoster
03-22-2013, 12:44 PM
i did not notice that. but if that is the case.. that skill is too much being active. as we spend almost half an hour with damage elixir and he keep going into 100% health.

If your party 3/4 warriors then yes, you cant kill boss. You need party from 1 warrior and 3 or 2 rogues and mage. And then its easy.

Bejo
03-23-2013, 09:06 AM
If your party 3/4 warriors then yes, you cant kill boss. You need party from 1 warrior and 3 or 2 rogues and mage. And then its easy.

this one. i tried with more than 1 warrior in party and ended with big failure. what needed in this map is big damage. just race between your damage deal to bloodhammer vs his heal.