PDA

View Full Version : PakaYolo, Legit

Griffinfan
03-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Dear Paka,

Just a heartwarming reminder that we enjoyed the pvp matches with you, although they were slightly unfair

Shout out to my main man Isuck, and misery for the team.

3 foxes (us) vs 1 mage 1 bird 1 bear(them).

Ktnxbai

Pvpfeed
03-12-2013, 08:52 PM
hmm, lol

Griffinfan
03-12-2013, 09:04 PM
hmm, lol

hes pro :(

Deadbite
03-12-2013, 09:11 PM
What level??

Griffinfan
03-12-2013, 09:13 PM
What level??

Yich
03-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Dear Paka,

Just a heartwarming reminder that we enjoyed the pvp matches with you, although they were slightly unfair

Shout out to my main man Isuck, and misery for the team.

3 foxes (us) vs 1 mage 1 bird 1 bear(them).

Ktnxbai

I have discovered one of your alts...

Zeus
03-12-2013, 09:18 PM
So he boosted Kanital's spot off of leaders.

How does he find the time in the day? Geez.

Deadbite
03-12-2013, 09:19 PM
How is 22 fox??? I was there 26-56 pvp in the first week. Swansongs was the name. If I get a good build and gear for 1.4m or less. (all i haveleft after listing 11 torches for gold cap in cs ;$) I may start playin again idk tho.

Griffinfan
03-12-2013, 09:33 PM
I have discovered one of your alts...

That alt is more of a lab rat, I run under many trademarks.

How is 22 fox??? I was there 26-56 pvp in the first week. Swansongs was the name. If I get a good build and gear for 1.4m or less. (all i haveleft after listing 11 torches for gold cap in cs ;$) I may start playin again idk tho.

I spent 300k on the entire build, and like 16 plat. Its a good rushing character

Yich
03-12-2013, 09:48 PM

Three words. Macro.

Caiahar
03-12-2013, 10:18 PM

Three words. Macro.

Hmm.....Macoroni and cheese im thinking.

Roberto077
03-12-2013, 11:00 PM

Bots I say. People can run them over night for tons of kills (~10k). I hate boosters and bot users.

pakayolo
03-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Bro i think your game is broken i remember these 3 foxes.
Im sorry that it was unfair but what do you expect from a pro team?
Lie Kites And Paka here to mess up
WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT WE DC IN PVP ARE TOO OP

Jcyee
03-12-2013, 11:25 PM
lol...

TEOKILLO
03-12-2013, 11:29 PM
I find it interesting how theyre the exact same score, with same chat

pakayolo
03-12-2013, 11:31 PM
I find it interesting how theyre the exact same score, with same chat

they jus mad they got owned lol

Zeus
03-13-2013, 12:56 AM
they jus mad they got owned lol

That's why they said ez? Hmm...

I suspect you guys of using bots, as farming that many kills on that many chars for that long is not within anyone's patience.

Ape
03-13-2013, 01:30 AM
That's why they said ez? Hmm...

I suspect you guys of using bots, as farming that many kills on that many chars for that long is not within anyone's patience.

One of my friends told me they used ghostmouse.
Im not really sure what this is but it is most likely botting.

Gragorak
03-13-2013, 01:51 AM
Hey boosteryolo, i challenge u and ur nice little booster gang to 3v3 ffa in 22-23 level range. Pm me when ur team can play.

How is 22 fox??? I was there 26-56 pvp in the first week. Swansongs was the name. If I get a good build and gear for 1.4m or less. (all i haveleft after listing 11 torches for gold cap in c might help.s ;$) I may start playin again idk tho.
This (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88823-COMPLETE-lvl-22-fox-PvP-guide) might help.

Zeus
03-13-2013, 02:02 AM
One of my friends told me they used ghostmouse.
Im not really sure what this is but it is most likely botting.

It has to be. The short amount of time they have achieved those kills and the amount of kills they have boosted, it's just not possible without bots.

After all, he did comment of somebody's picture of a certain amount of kills being achieved within a certain amount of time not possible. That probably has to be due to experience with his own prior boosting habits.

jcoultet
03-13-2013, 02:28 AM
So what level are they because he was hosting a level 12 tourney ?

Spyce
03-13-2013, 04:55 AM
Hey boosteryolo, i challenge u and ur nice little booster gang to 3v3 ffa in 22-23 level range. Pm me when ur team can play.

This (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88823-COMPLETE-lvl-22-fox-PvP-guide) might help.

Everyone is doing 23 fox these days..

Gragorak
03-13-2013, 05:31 AM
Everyone is doing 23 fox these days..
Not rly, there's a lot more 22s than 23s. Only decent 23 foxes i know are devilfox and that one dude with bought founders (dont remember his name), and only reason why they are 23 instead of 22 is that they wanted to gain advantage over me.

And if someone wanted to make 23 fox with help of my guide, its easy: just put extra skill point into poison (either dart needle, preferably the one with the most dmg), armor shredder or ham. And extra attribute points into dex.

Griffinfan
03-13-2013, 05:57 AM
Apparantly our friend Paka is a good photoshopper, to bad he had to use my pic just to make it look like he won a game.

Seminole
03-13-2013, 11:33 AM
This is very much possible. Some people dont have a life and can easily achieve 100k+ kills in no less then 5 days with no sleep. As long as they are dedicated, 100k kills really isnt alot of you think about it. Its totally legit if you play a group of friends all day long 5 days straight. Even if they boosted 1v1 still possible. i wouldnt claim bot unless you had more solid proof, which nobody does.

jcoultet
03-13-2013, 11:51 AM
This is very much possible. Some people dont have a life and can easily achieve 100k+ kills in no less then 5 days with no sleep. As long as they are dedicated, 100k kills really isnt alot of you think about it. Its totally legit if you play a group of friends all day long 5 days straight. Even if they boosted 1v1 still possible. i wouldnt claim bot unless you had more solid proof, which nobody does.
This isnt possible they boosted

Gaunab
03-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Apparantly our friend Paka is a good photoshopper, to bad he had to use my pic just to make it look like he won a game.

Actually, his shopping is pretty bad. He just cut out the names and parts of text and insterted them somewhere else, not even accurately.

Griffinfan
03-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Actually, his shopping is pretty bad. He just cut out the names and parts of text and insterted them somewhere else, not even accurately.

now that I look, yep, lol

Sad huh?

Zeus
03-13-2013, 12:11 PM

A low level bird can kill about 250-500 kills an hour, depending on the size of the map and other factors such as how fast the other opponent respawns and how many people he's farming off of.

Let's plug that in an equation, shall we? 24 x 500 = 12,000 kills. Then, since you mentioned 5 days, lets say 12,000 x 5 days = 60,000 maximum kills possible in 5 days. If you do 7 days, which is a week, that's 84k kills. I'm sorry, but the human body cannot take that little sleep. The world record for no sleep is very low anyways and I highly doubt he's beating it.

Not to mention, a human needs food to survive daily, that's around 3 hours gone from the day to eat. Then there is a need to sleep, so subtract another 3-6 hours. Then, there's also daily responsibilities.

He's either account sharing to gain kills or botting. I'm sure developers can easily figure out which one it is.

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 12:15 PM

Worst. Photoshop. Ever.

Gaunab
03-13-2013, 12:15 PM

We all know you are notorious for getting into arguments you cant win...

Kanital played for several years, several hours a day. Apart from the fact that noone could play for 5 days straight without falling asleep, his eyes exploding and his hands cramping up, 120 hours is nothing compared to the time Kanital invested.
Impawlix made around 1k kills a day, playing 8-10 hours in ctf. And you gain kills much faster in ctf cause you wont have to deal with people leaving and crying as much as they do when you try to FFA.

Roberto077
03-13-2013, 12:18 PM
A low level bird can kill about 250-500 kills an hour, depending on the size of the map and other factors such as how fast the other opponent respawns and how many people he's farming off of.

Let's plug that in an equation, shall we? 24 x 500 = 12,000 kills. Then, since you mentioned 5 days, lets say 12,000 x 5 days = 60,000 maximum kills possible in 5 days. If you do 7 days, which is a week, that's 84k kills. I'm sorry, but the human body cannot take that little sleep. The world record for no sleep is very low anyways and I highly doubt he's beating it.

Not to mention, a human needs food to survive daily, that's around 3 hours gone from the day to eat. Then there is a need to sleep, so subtract another 3-6 hours. Then, there's also daily responsibilities.

He's either account sharing to gain kills or botting. I'm sure developers can easy figure out which one it is.

Based on this post, you aced it. Nice detail!

Zeus
03-13-2013, 12:19 PM
We all know you are notorious for getting into arguments you cant win...

Kanital played for several years, several hours a day. Apart from the fact that noone could play for 5 days straight without falling asleep, his eyes exploding and his hands cramping up, 120 hours is nothing compared to the time Kanital invested.
Impawlix made around 1k kills a day, playing 8-10 hours in ctf. And you gain kills much faster in ctf cause you wont have to deal with people leaving and crying as much as they do when you try to FFA.

He just loves to bait people and piss them off for things that are absolutely ludicrous to argue. I really do not see why developers have let him remain so long when they've already banned so many other trolls, including bes troll Christopher (Otukura). May his forums acc and legendary trolling R.I.P. :(

Zeus
03-13-2013, 12:22 PM
To be honest, I'm fine with boosters, but when boosters are cheating like such, then they need to be banned and removed from the leaders that they "worked" so hard for. Also, the botting program they used, and the other people involved assisting them towards their goal should be banned as well.

Griffinfan
03-13-2013, 01:30 PM
To be honest, I'm fine with boosters, but when boosters are cheating like such, then they need to be banned and removed from the leaders that they "worked" so hard for. Also, the botting program they used, and the other people involved assisting them towards their goal should be banned as well.

spot on, boosting isn't against ToS but its the botting that is, and everyone can see that is whats going on.

Now STS needs to take the time to confirm and remove it.

Seminole
03-13-2013, 02:36 PM

He's either account sharing to gain kills or botting. I'm sure developers can easily figure out which one it is.

Whether its 5 days or 10 days or 15 its possible to boost your way to 100k in very little time. To state someone was using a bot with absolutely NO PROOF is like me saying you are a ballerina on tuesday nights. Your post did nothing but strengten my argument because with your numbers you showed it is possible to get a high amount of kills in a little amount of time.

Seminole
03-13-2013, 02:37 PM
spot on, boosting isn't against ToS but its the botting that is, and everyone can see that is whats going on.

Now STS needs to take the time to confirm and remove it.

How is he botting? Show me, show me the proof!! You say botting i say boosting.

Apollo- The reason i have not been banned from forums is because i bring up legitimate arguments. I dont always side with the crowd, im my own person and i believe before you just convict someone of a hurrendous crime of botting you should show more proof. Just because i dont agree with you apollo doesnt mean im trolling. Just because your a "forum legend" doesnt make you anymore better then anyone else on here, so stop trying to dictate who you want banned or not. I speak my mind and thats that, i will not agree with anyone until i see facts period. You call it trolling i call it being me. In life people will not always go with the crowd, i will defend people who others feel should be banned unless the FACTS and PROOF prove otherwise.

If the fact that i "piss people off" its maybe because i bring up a good point that cant be overlooked. Just because im disagreeing with the majority does not make me a troll or any less of a person then you. Whether you like it or not, im a member of this community.

Deathofan
03-13-2013, 02:52 PM
If he would have those many kills, he would be skilled. Two days ago I thrashed him in the BSM ctf map along with a friend and can say he is just crap. Just let him boost, people will just make sure he doesn't touch a public map.

pakayolo
03-13-2013, 03:05 PM
Worst. Photoshop. Ever.

lol the picture was to prove that posting ONE picture out of all the games we played to say we arent good is imature and just stupid.
Any one could do the same as you did and post a picture of them beating you, but the people that actually play with us know how good we are
and if you play lvl10-lvl17 hosted in the last 3 days u were bound to see us i just woke up from a 2 day in a row straight pvp marathon.
I laugh at you guys thank you for makeing this game way more fun as you guys bicker we get famous. I know STS can look at my account and see how
hard i work for it. Its just sad that i have to stop playing to defend my self and my guild on hear. Yes i acknowledge the fact that no matter what i say
i will always have haters. If anyone wants to come to low levels and pvp with us we kool with it and we are actually pretty respectful to others that respect us
but like my guild fourms say

jcoultet
03-13-2013, 03:08 PM

Apollo- The reason i have not been banned from forums is because i bring up legitimate arguments. I dont always side with the crowd, im my own person and i believe before you just convict someone of a hurrendous crime of botting you should show more proof. Just because i dont agree with you apollo doesnt mean im trolling. Just because your a "forum legend" doesnt make you anymore better then anyone else on here, so stop trying to dictate who you want banned or not. I speak my mind and thats that, i will not agree with anyone until i see facts period. You call it trolling i call it being me. In life people will not always go with the crowd, i will defend people who others feel should be banned unless the FACTS and PROOF prove otherwise.

If the fact that i "piss people off" its maybe because i bring up a good point that cant be overlooked. Just because im disagreeing with the majority does not make me a troll or any less of a person then you. Whether you like it or not, im a member of this community.
You say Proof I say Common Sense.
This isn't a legitimate argument how can someone get evidence or proof of botting you just have to weigh up the evidence which is 100k kills in a week. No one has ever done that before its not a coincidence. Its not possible I invite you try it and we will see how many you get it. People tend to go with the crowd they think is right hence why only you are defending them. And as for the legitimate argument it isn't you have gone off topic and launched an attack towards Apollo.
And as for Apollo he isn't saying that he is better than anyone else because of his title. Which he earned. He's not trying to dictate who gets banned he is simply explaining why he thinks they should be banned. He never said you were less of a person just how can you expect to be taken seriously when you say ridiculous things then have no legitimate argument.
~Period

pakayolo
03-13-2013, 03:09 PM
If he would have those many kills, he would be skilled. Two days ago I thrashed him in the BSM ctf map along with a friend and can say he is just crap. Just let him boost, people will just make sure he doesn't touch a public map.

Thats funny because i personaly havent played that map in more than a week their are alot of people that copy my name and others in my guilds names.

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 03:26 PM
lol the picture was to prove that posting ONE picture out of all the games we played to say we arent good is imature and just stupid.
Any one could do the same as you did and post a picture of them beating you, but the people that actually play with us know how good we are
and if you play lvl10-lvl17 hosted in the last 3 days u were bound to see us i just woke up from a 2 day in a row straight pvp marathon.
I laugh at you guys thank you for makeing this game way more fun as you guys bicker we get famous. I know STS can look at my account and see how
hard i work for it. Its just sad that i have to stop playing to defend my self and my guild on hear. Yes i acknowledge the fact that no matter what i say
i will always have haters. If anyone wants to come to low levels and pvp with us we kool with it and we are actually pretty respectful to others that respect us
but like my guild fourms say

1. I did not post the pic.

2. Better grammar earns higher respect.

Seminole
03-13-2013, 03:30 PM
You say Proof I say Common Sense.
This isn't a legitimate argument how can someone get evidence or proof of botting you just have to weigh up the evidence which is 100k kills in a week. No one has ever done that before its not a coincidence. Its not possible I invite you try it and we will see how many you get it. People tend to go with the crowd they think is right hence why only you are defending them. And as for the legitimate argument it isn't you have gone off topic and launched an attack towards Apollo.
And as for Apollo he isn't saying that he is better than anyone else because of his title. Which he earned. He's not trying to dictate who gets banned he is simply explaining why he thinks they should be banned. He never said you were less of a person just how can you expect to be taken seriously when you say ridiculous things then have no legitimate argument.
~Period

Look at the above posts and you tell me who attacked who first. I dont mind fighting the thousands of appollos henchmen when i know im right lol. Yes he did try to dictate my banning, yes he did refer to me as less of a person, yes he did attack me first. Go back and read the post and dont just come at me. Not even going to argue this, read before you write. Oh amd btw you are absolutely right about one thing " things that have no argument". Which includes my next point

This person achieved a large amount of kills, and yes while he may have boosted, there is no solid proof at all of bot usage. Thats just the bottom line. He may not be in your "click" of friends, and maybe thats why you are so mad? Sts has not banned him yet so obviously they can see its legit until further investigation. So lay off the man. Lets say he did boost, weve all boosted at one point or another. In any event, still have not seen any proof, only thing you say is commen sense or to little time. Well apollo helped me in proving you can achieve high amount of kills in little amount of time. So there goes that argument out the window. Still waiting on proof... Anyone else want to try lol?

Sandcavetwink
03-13-2013, 04:01 PM
Look at the above posts and you tell me who attacked who first. I dont mind fighting the thousands of appollos henchmen when i know im right lol. Yes he did try to dictate my banning, yes he did refer to me as less of a person, yes he did attack me first. Go back and read the post and dont just come at me. Not even going to argue this, read before you write. Oh amd btw you are absolutely right about one thing " things that have no argument". Which includes my next point

This person achieved a large amount of kills, and yes while he may have boosted, there is no solid proof at all of bot usage. Thats just the bottom line. He may not be in your "click" of friends, and maybe thats why you are so mad? Sts has not banned him yet so obviously they can see its legit until further investigation. So lay off the man. Lets say he did boost, weve all boosted at one point or another. In any event, still have not seen any proof, only thing you say is commen sense or to little time. Well apollo helped me in proving you can achieve high amount of kills in little amount of time. So there goes that argument out the window. Still waiting on proof... Anyone else want to try lol?
He may have boosted? nono

Griffinfan
03-13-2013, 04:01 PM

I know what it takes to get just 1k kills, nonetheless at low levels.

Even with Op'd bows they still are hard to get when you boost because the toons are equally matched somewhat.

in endgame its still the same, when you do kill boosting in DM (which is what he has 100k kills in) the toons spawn in different places, so that takes time to get those kills.

no way. no way that he could POSSIBLY as a human go from no ldrboards to the top in DAYS time.

NO WAY

ktnxbai

Sandcavetwink
03-13-2013, 04:04 PM
I know what it takes to get just 1k kills, nonetheless at low levels.

Even with Op'd bows they still are hard to get when you boost because the toons are equally matched somewhat.

in endgame its still the same, when you do kill boosting in DM (which is what he has 100k kills in) the toons spawn in different places, so that takes time to get those kills.

no way. no way that he could POSSIBLY as a human go from no ldrboards to the top in DAYS time.

NO WAY

ktnxbai
my patience would run out the first few kills

pakayolo
03-13-2013, 04:18 PM
1. I did not post the pic.

2. Better grammar earns higher respect.

A better gamer deserves higher respect...

Roberto077
03-13-2013, 04:21 PM
A better gamer deserves higher respect...

I agree. Crimsontider does deserve higher respect.

Zeus
03-13-2013, 04:34 PM

I just showed you the evidence how. What he has done in such a short amount of time is not humanely possible without botting or SHARING accounts. He may not bot, sure, but he certainly may share accounts to get it done.

I attacked you because you attack each and every other person. If you want to have a legitimate argument, learn to do it without getting aggressive at the person because your argument itself is flawed.

What you do is not arguing. It is baiting. I can go back into your post history and show you each and every single example where you've baited players into arguing with you through some use of a personal attack or jest. Please, just ask and I gladly will. :)

Seminole
03-13-2013, 04:58 PM
I just showed you the evidence how. What he has done in such a short amount of time is not humanely possible without botting or SHARING accounts. He may not bot, sure, but he certainly may share accounts to get it done.

I attacked you because you attack each and every other person. If you want to have a legitimate argument, learn to do it without getting aggressive at the person because your argument itself is flawed.

What you do is not arguing. It is baiting. I can go back into your post history and show you each and every single example where you've baited players into arguing with you through some use of a personal attack or jest. Please, just ask and I gladly will. :)

Speaking about banning, apollo your the one thats been banned in the past. I can go back to post history and show proof of you admitting to it. Please ask me and i will. I myself have never been banned. So if this is personal then you need to lay off, because i am not baiting anyone i am merely sticking up for somebody who people are claiming that he is botting. Nothing more, so if you took this oppurtunity to attack me you picked the wrong time because i have done nothing wrong in this thread. All i ask is to show proof he is botting, and you started this all out war about trolling and the such. In this particular situation you are wrong and you know it, so now your trying to bring up past events.

With that being said, i really want to side with you guys and say he is botting. However their still is no proof. So sorry but i stand by what i say. One can conclude that he may have boosted however, i dont think we should try and get this guy banned without proper evidence or a confession. Its just unjust and wrong.

Zeus
03-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Speaking about banning, apollo your the one thats been banned in the past. I can go back to post history and show proof of you admitting to it. Please ask me and i will. I myself have never been banned. So if this is personal then you need to lay off, because i am not baiting anyone i am merely sticking up for somebody who people are claiming that he is botting. Nothing more, so if you took this oppurtunity to attack me you picked the wrong time because i have done nothing wrong in this thread. All i ask is to show proof he is botting.

It sounds like I hit a nerve... ;)

Yeah, I've been banned in the past? What does that have to do with anything? My last ban was two and a half years ago, dude. Anything I have told you about me, I wouldn't mind being public info, so give me your best shot. It doesn't bother nor effect me. I'm just satisfied in knowing I have baited the baiter and hit a nerve. :)

Here is example #1 of attempting to bait. ^^ Good try, but it won't work Seminole.

Seminole
03-13-2013, 05:09 PM
It sounds like I hit a nerve... ;)

Yeah, I've been banned in the past? What does that have to do with anything? My last ban was two and a half years ago, dude.

Here is example #1 of attempting to bait. ^^ Good try, but it won't work Seminole.

Sigh lol ok apollo you got it all wrong because you baited me, by bringing up my past so i brought up yours. If the past is the past which you claim then dont bring up my past! However lets be honest with each other, this guy has did nothing wrong until we can prove otherwise!

It actually sounds like i hit a nerve in you:)

imxoriginal
03-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Sigh lol ok apollo you baited me, by bringing up my past so i brought up yours. If the past is the past which you claim then dont bring up my past! However lets be honest with each other, this guy has did nothing wrong until we can prove otherwise!
Seminole you really think this guy is legit? Your either stupid or just trying to suck this kids you know what...

Zeus
03-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Speaking about banning, apollo your the one thats been banned in the past. I can go back to post history and show proof of you admitting to it. Please ask me and i will. I myself have never been banned. So if this is personal then you need to lay off, because i am not baiting anyone i am merely sticking up for somebody who people are claiming that he is botting. Nothing more, so if you took this oppurtunity to attack me you picked the wrong time because i have done nothing wrong in this thread. All i ask is to show proof he is botting, and you started this all out war about trolling and the such. In this particular situation you are wrong and you know it, so now your trying to bring up past events.

With that being said, i really want to side with you guys and say he is botting. However their still is no proof. So sorry but i stand by what i say. One can conclude that he may have boosted however, i dont think we should try and get this guy banned without proper evidence or a confession. Its just unjust and wrong.

It is impossible to conclude he just boosted given the short time frame of the boosting. It is not within a human's physical limits to play like that, especially on a screen.

Do you have any idea how much eye strain and damage that can do??

imxoriginal
03-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Let alone blood clots, you would die if you played like he said as soon as you got up.

Seminole
03-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Seminole you really think this guy is legit? Your either stupid or just trying to suck this kids you know what...

No i never said its legit please read my post before writing. I am saying there is no proof of botting. Only boosting. Please people read the post lol

Zeus
03-13-2013, 05:15 PM

He's neither. Seminole is actually a smart teenager. He does like opposing the general consensus though, which I'm fine with, only he does it in a way that purposely baits and angers people. That is what I'm not fine with because that is the very definition of trolling.

Seminole
03-13-2013, 05:16 PM
It is impossible to conclude he just boosted given the short time frame of the boosting. It is not within a human's physical limits to play like that, especially on a screen.

Do you have any idea how much eye strain and damage that can do??

Some people have no life apollo and will play video games all day long for even weeks straight. If he did boost or used friends to help, at what point does it become bannable? Its a non bannable offense to boost. Plus if you try accusing him of account sharing he can always say it was his friend playing etc.

imxoriginal
03-13-2013, 05:18 PM
No i never said its legit please read my post before writing. I am saying there is no proof of botting. Only boosting. Please people read the post lol
I guess just stupid, this guy sprang up on the leaderboard in days wasn't there and then all of sudden just popped up. YOU CAN'T PLAY FOR DAYS STRAIGHT with not sleep etc. Only way to get 100k+ kills in the matter of a couple days is to use a botting software. This way he doesn't even have to play just leaves his computer running.

Zeus
03-13-2013, 05:18 PM
Some people have no life apollo and will play video games all day long for even weeks straight. If he did boost or used friends to help, at what point does it become bannable? Its a non bannable offense to boost.

I showed you the math... even if he played for a week straight, it still wouldn't be possible and that's factoring in no breaks at all. The math shows it is physically beyond a human's limit.

Zeus
03-13-2013, 05:19 PM
I guess just stupid, this guy sprang up on the leaderboard in days wasn't there and then all of sudden just popped up. YOU CAN'T PLAY FOR DAYS STRAIGHT with not sleep etc. Only way to get 100k+ kills in the matter of a couple days is to use a botting software. This way he doesn't even have to play just leaves his computer running.

Either that or account sharing with local people. This guy came out of nowhere, so I doubt that he knew many people he could trust in this game.

My theory is that he account shares with people local in his area who also play and as a combined effort, they have achieved their leaderboard accounts.

Seminole
03-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Okay second question, how do we know this guy did not have already 30k kills ranked in 1 week ago. Any photos? Anyone have photos of the leaderboard a week ago? Having this stuff would be better argumentive wise. Itwould also help devs out.

razerfingers
03-13-2013, 05:22 PM
Can i boostz?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Zeus
03-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Okay second question, how do we know this guy did not have already 30k kills ranked in 1 week ago. Any photos? Anyone have photos of the leaderboard a week ago? Having this stuff would be better argumentive wise. Itwould also help devs out.

Your effort to defend him is admirable. See? There's nothing wrong with defending him, so long as you don't get personal about it. That's what people don't like...not your passion to argue for the other side.

Anyways, I believe they have a character creation date and kill logs.

Zeus
03-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Sigh lol ok apollo you got it all wrong because you baited me, by bringing up my past so i brought up yours. If the past is the past which you claim then dont bring up my past! However lets be honest with each other, this guy has did nothing wrong until we can prove otherwise!

It actually sounds like i hit a nerve in you:)

Just saw this. You didn't hit a nerve, buddy. I was just satisfied knowing that I hit yours. :p

Yich
03-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Apollo he's not worth your time. You're so many levels above him in multiple ways that it would be impossible for him to understand. He is baiting. He is wrong. There arent enough people in low level pvp to give him that many kills that fast. If it's endgame, idk. I saw the kdr though, that's just stupid. Anyone with a brain would hide their kd until it's less obvious that they boosted.

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Apollo he's not worth your time. You're so many levels above him in multiple ways that it would be impossible for him to understand. He is baiting. He is wrong. There arent enough people in low level pvp to give him that many kills that fast. If it's endgame, idk. I saw the kdr though, that's just stupid. Anyone with a brain would hide their kd until it's less obvious that they boosted.

Take a screenshot of the kdr next time ya see it. Would love to see the excuses for something that looks like kill farming in PvE.

Yich
03-13-2013, 06:54 PM
Take a screenshot of the kdr next time ya see it. Would love to see the excuses for something that looks like kill farming in PvE.

I saw it via forums, or at least one of his characters. Even if his KDR isn't really bad on his high kill character, if he has one character with a clearly boosted KDR, he's a booster. From there you can assume he wised up and boosted deaths too on his high death character. All I know is, I saw a pakayolo character with a ridiculously boosted KDR on forums, but I'm too lazy to look for it. Sorry.

EDIT: Im getting on now though, if i see him, will do.

cookiez
03-13-2013, 08:27 PM

Sorry, even I can do better

KingFu
03-13-2013, 08:35 PM
Sorry, even I can do better

Sorry, no you can't.

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 08:52 PM
I saw it via forums, or at least one of his characters. Even if his KDR isn't really bad on his high kill character, if he has one character with a clearly boosted KDR, he's a booster. From there you can assume he wised up and boosted deaths too on his high death character. All I know is, I saw a pakayolo character with a ridiculously boosted KDR on forums, but I'm too lazy to look for it. Sorry.

EDIT: Im getting on now though, if i see him, will do.

I must have missed that. If you can think of the thread title, I'll do the work.

Hook
03-13-2013, 09:05 PM

Lol what a great photoshopper ^_^

Griffinfan
03-13-2013, 09:58 PM
I must have missed that. If you can think of the thread title, I'll do the work.

Caiahar
03-13-2013, 10:19 PM
May I ask who bumped kanital to 2nd? Kanitals pretty good (screw that, hes AWESOME) at pvp. If someone boosted off him, then that person probably isnt really good. He may have high kills, but not good. KDR doesnt mean youre good or bad. A random person may have a high KDR but hes pretty bad. Some people may have lots of more deaths than kills, but even he could be pro. In AL my deaths are like 30 more than kills, but I can still kill people well. I know its wrong to make reference to AL, but its an example. Once, my brother looked at kanitals deaths and said he's bad. But people might have gotten spawn killed or killed without their guards up.

razerfingers
03-13-2013, 10:30 PM
May I ask who bumped kanital to 2nd? Kanitals pretty good (screw that, hes AWESOME) at pvp. If someone boosted off him, then that person probably isnt really good. He may have high kills, but not good. KDR doesnt mean youre good or bad. A random person may have a high KDR but hes pretty bad. Some people may have lots of more deaths than kills, but even he could be pro. In AL my deaths are like 30 more than kills, but I can still kill people well. I know its wrong to make reference to AL, but its an example. Once, my brother looked at kanitals deaths and said he's bad. But people might have gotten spawn killed or killed without their guards up.

Like me 959 kills 1820 deaths xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Gragorak
03-14-2013, 01:20 AM
Here's old screenshot of pakayolo.

Roberto077
03-14-2013, 07:45 AM

Like me, I had a KDR of 2300 kills and 4000 deaths in PvP. Now I have a KDR of 4,100 kills and 4,500 deaths in PvP. I never boost, I never spawn kill, I never rush. Unless the person deserves it (like Paka)

Roberto077
03-14-2013, 07:46 AM
Here's old screenshot of pakayolo.

Holy ****

Ban BAN BAAAAANNNNN!!!!

Caiahar
03-14-2013, 07:51 AM
He's the one who bumped kanital off??

Griffinfan
03-14-2013, 08:03 AM
He's the one who bumped kanital off??

His guildie did, another booster

Caiahar
03-14-2013, 08:46 AM
His guildie did, another booster

I would rush him, but in only lvl 73 bird and I still have Mt. Fang gear. Someone rush him for me please, thank you.

Roberto077
03-14-2013, 11:57 AM
I would rush him, but in only lvl 73 bird and I still have Mt. Fang gear. Someone rush him for me please, thank you.

I'd be honored. I just got a Swift set.

Yich
03-14-2013, 12:04 PM

How about this?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89297-Look-at-this-mega-noob-boost!!!!!-Must-look-a-must!

CrimsonTider
03-14-2013, 02:15 PM
How about this?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89297-Look-at-this-mega-noob-boost!!!!!-Must-look-a-must!

Nice. Also saw the pics posted. I think it's more than obvious.

Chickenwinu2
03-14-2013, 02:15 PM
I've played for quite a while and I've never seen this kid. I lol"do so hard. Bet he doesn't dare to step into a public pvp game.

Griffinfan
03-14-2013, 02:18 PM
I've played for quite a while and I've never seen this kid. I lol"do so hard. Bet he doesn't dare to step into a public pvp game.

well they did step into one and got owned, soooo he probably wont be doing that anymore lol

Yich
03-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Yet to see this guy in a public match, but a few weeks ago I was seeing a pretty large increase in the amount of locked games... Not proof by any means, but it did seem strange to me at the time.

Caiahar
03-14-2013, 05:45 PM

Is that who you're looking for? Btw, this is noob question, but what's DM? I've been playing for probably a year now and I still don't know.

CrimsonTider
03-14-2013, 05:53 PM

Is that who you're looking for? Btw, this is noob question, but what's DM? I've been playing for probably a year now and I still don't know.

Death Match. Poor ole' Paa. I was there when he hit 60k. He was almost beside himself. Now look.

Caiahar
03-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Another noob question: what's death match? Is it just pvp 1vs1?

CrimsonTider
03-14-2013, 06:01 PM
Another noob question: what's death match? Is it just pvp 1vs1?

Any PvP that is not CTF. Can be the 1v1, 3v3, or 5v5 maps.

Deathofan
03-15-2013, 01:23 AM
At least freeusfromglobalcooldown is out, heck they should refresh LB from people who have a been inactive over a year...

Zeus
03-15-2013, 03:26 AM
At least freeusfromglobalcooldown is out, heck they should refresh LB from people who have a been inactive over a year...

Why? He worked hard for those kills, each and every one of them. Just because other players can't top it means it should be removed?

Deathofan
03-15-2013, 09:06 AM
Why? He worked hard for those kills, each and every one of them. Just because other players can't top it means it should be removed?
From what i've heard he was a good bird pre-gcd, but do you think a player who quitted around two years ago still needs to be in the active LB? Sure, he earned his position on the LB, but that was before gcd, were birds ruled endgame.

Zeus
03-15-2013, 09:19 AM
From what i've heard he was a good bird pre-gcd, but do you think a player who quitted around two years ago still needs to be in the active LB? Sure, he earned his position on the LB, but that was before gcd, were birds ruled endgame.

True, but he deserves it as long as other players think he does. I mean, it IS up to the players to see how long he remains on the leaders if you think about it.

Griffinfan
03-15-2013, 10:24 PM
True, but he deserves it as long as other players think he does. I mean, it IS up to the players to see how long he remains on the leaders if you think about it.

What a sage.

Not even kidding Parth.

floats
03-18-2013, 03:48 AM
Haters are gonna hate right? Well, we are more then hating..

Griffinfan
03-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Haters are gonna hate right? Well, we are more then hating..

its one thing to boost,

another to not even be good at real pvp....

Dolloway
03-18-2013, 08:01 AM
It's amazing how this player isn't banned yet, considering he broke the TOS twice in the pictures below combined with the fact that he has undoubtedly boosted his way to leaderboards by using bots. When I was in a CTF zone with Paka, I never said a word to him, but he insisted on harassing me and raging. He never joined the game either. He just sat in the lobby and used the chatbox.

I sent these pictures to STS support, but they continue to do nothing to resolve the issue.

floats
03-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Lmfao, when does this guy enters the real arena....either then just saying things that aren't true.

Zeus
03-18-2013, 12:42 PM
Why once I'm done leveling Apollo, I will move to AL, unless I'm feeling the urge to PvP in PL. :)

Seminole
03-18-2013, 02:06 PM
It's amazing how this player isn't banned yet, considering he broke the TOS twice in the pictures below combined with the fact that he has undoubtedly boosted his way to leaderboards by using bots. When I was in a CTF zone with Paka, I never said a word to him, but he insisted on harassing me and raging. He never joined the game either. He just sat in the lobby and used the chatbox.

I sent these pictures to STS support, but they continue to do nothing to resolve the issue.

Use ignore

Caiahar
03-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Why once I'm done leveling Apollo, I will move to AL, unless I'm feeling the urge to PvP in PL. :)

Yay! And Aw! Yay because I can run with you in AL. Aw because I started playing Pl a bit more.

Sandcavetwink
04-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Bump for those of you who want to see this "pro"

BlueSkied
04-09-2013, 10:58 PM

X SUCK MY X KITES X FUKCING DlCK X

Correct?

I mean the name, btw. Answer me booster fecal matter!

Caiahar
04-09-2013, 11:08 PM

Holy SCHAMOLY!!!!

Wendellism
04-09-2013, 11:12 PM

Meh. Boosters are what I hate most in PvP, when I see one in my main toon geared to PvP, I usually rush them till they quit.

Sure to be yet another nub with no proper skills in PvP at all compared to even the average gamers here. GF

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 10:19 AM
So you guys call me a booster and say i have no pvp skills. Then I call your BS and own you in pvp then you call me a hacker. I own you guys when you 3v only Me and call me a noob kiter. No rules were broken i have read the TOS plenty of times. I have fun rushing every one thats not in my guild and you noobs just get mad. IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET OWNED BY ME OR MY GUILD PPPLLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE COME TO OUR GAMES WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO MAKE YOU RAGE QUIT AND I PROMISE YOU WILL.

Griffinfan
04-11-2013, 10:27 AM
So you guys call me a booster and say i have no pvp skills. Then I call your BS and own you in pvp then you call me a hacker. I own you guys when you 3v only Me and call me a noob kiter. No rules were broken i have read the TOS plenty of times. I have fun rushing every one thats not in my guild and you noobs just get mad. IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET OWNED BY ME OR MY GUILD PPPLLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE COME TO OUR GAMES WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO MAKE YOU RAGE QUIT AND I PROMISE YOU WILL.

I have screenshots of you getting your behind kicked, It's obvious you don't have the level of skills me and Sand have.

Zeus
04-11-2013, 10:33 AM

What a keyboard warrior... *claps*

Yich
04-11-2013, 10:34 AM

My father taught me to never make promises you cant keep. What did your father teach you?

MightyMicah
04-11-2013, 10:43 AM
To some extent I have a huge respect for this guy. Sts screwed pvp, and he's screwing sts right back. Huh. Never thought I'd be proud even a little bit of a booster. Meh, if he really does have skill, then it honestly doesn't matter. We all say it isn't about kills, am I right?

Subscriber
04-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Is it that hard to remove their PvP/Ctf stats STS?

Yich
04-11-2013, 10:46 AM
To some extent I have a huge respect for this guy. Sts screwed pvp, and he's screwing sts right back. Huh. Never thought I'd be proud even a little bit of a booster. Meh, if he really does have skill, then it honestly doesn't matter. We all say it isn't about kills, am I right?

No1 was proud of my rep scheme. Jerks.

CrimsonTider
04-11-2013, 10:49 AM

Not quite sure how you can respect someone who us purposely trolling in-game and forums. Regardless of whether he has skill or not, I don't respect those who don't respect others, or themselves.

Gragorak
04-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Want to show your awesome skills in 3v3 ffa best of 3 match at 22-23? No forgotten gear, no halloween gear, no vanity shields. If you are not too scared to fight, pm me your team members, timezone and preferable times to play.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 10:56 AM
I have screenshots of you getting your behind kicked, It's obvious you don't have the level of skills me and Sand have.

Griffinfan,

I have to say that I find it hilarious that you would get so excited to screen shot ONE player when they die. Because people started screenshoting me i started screen shoting also. After i filled my phone with games i really saw their is no point to even post or continue doing this. Griffin if you really want to get that personal against me i can set up a game and i can video it to show every one with no argument that one bad screenshot does not determine skill. I have so many other characters in top pvp guilds also. I pvp with you a lot more than you think. I know your skills and im sorry to say but i am pretty excited to make this video. Just let me talk to my guild so i can see what time they wanna do it. And ill even give you a chance to tell me a couple times that will be convenient for you. This also goes for anyone else that want to try i can put these videos together and they will be put on youtube. Thank you all for being so nice to me all through the game. i got rushed when i was a noob, but like drake said STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WERE HERE

Have a nice day

Subscriber
04-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Play me PakaYolo.

Zeus
04-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Griffinfan,

I have to say that I find it hilarious that you would get so excited to screen shot ONE player when they die. Because people started screenshoting me i started screen shoting also. After i filled my phone with games i really saw their is no point to even post or continue doing this. Griffin if you really want to get that personal against me i can set up a game and i can video it to show every one with no argument that one bad screenshot does not determine skill. I have so many other characters in top pvp guilds also. I pvp with you a lot more than you think. I know your skills and im sorry to say but i am pretty excited to make this video. Just let me talk to my guild so i can see what time they wanna do it. And ill even give you a chance to tell me a couple times that will be convenient for you. This also goes for anyone else that want to try i can put these videos together and they will be put on youtube. Thank you all for being so nice to me all through the game. i got rushed when i was a noob, but like drake said STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WERE HERE

Have a nice day

Pakayolo,

I PvP at the following levels: 18-20 (Occasionally!), 51, 56, 61, 66, 76. I'd prefer you not pick lower level PvP as that is very luck based now, but if you must, also pick additional levels.

Good luck, I look forward to seeing you in game!

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Want to show your awesome skills in 3v3 ffa best of 3 match at 22-23? No forgotten gear, no halloween gear, no vanity shields. If you are not too scared to fight, pm me your team members, timezone and preferable times to play.

Hows this let do a lvl 17 hosted any gear and NO RULES. I haven't talked to my team so we should probably do it on the week end so we can have some time to plan the times. This will be video recorded so the evidence will be obvious. I do hope you know what your getting your self into. I Will be surprised if you make it through the first game without rage quitting. I will be on and off the forms so just tell me a couple times this week end is good for you. My timezone is Pacific/mountain time (westside). Its gunna be probably like tomorrow when i can tell you the official times my guild can do. Thank you for solving this through actual pvp skill unlike EVERYONE ELS.

Zeus
04-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Hows this let do a lvl 17 hosted any gear and NO RULES. I haven't talked to my team so we should probably do it on the week end so we can have some time to plan the times. This will be video recorded so the evidence will be obvious. I do hope you know what your getting your self into. I Will be surprised if you make it through the first game without rage quitting. I will be on and off the forms so just tell me a couple times this week end is good for you. My timezone is Pacific/mountain time (westside). Its gunna be probably like tomorrow when i can tell you the official times my guild can do. Thank you for solving this through actual pvp skill unlike EVERYONE ELS.

I'm challenging you too, so let us see? :D

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Pakayolo,

I PvP at the following levels: 18-20 (Occasionally!), 51, 56, 61, 66, 76. I'd prefer you not pick lower level PvP as that is very luck based now, but if you must, also pick additional levels.

Good luck, I look forward to seeing you in game!

Apollo i would be glad to add you to the montage video. Like said before this could go down this weekend so everyone can get prepared and every one can be absolutely ready no excuses. You already know that dom co is a low level pvp guild. So Of corse our choice is to fight your 18-20. Do you want the game to be hosted at 13 14 or 15.Please don't try to limit the gear or make rules like that other guy. This will be straight ffa NO RULES. And try not to rage quit this happens often and will only make the video funnier lol. Just through me some preferred times and i run them past my guildies and we can work out a time. :)

Gragorak
04-11-2013, 11:20 AM
I will fight this lvl 12-22 fb match after you fight lvl 22-23 (18 hosted as you would say, lol) no fb match. I don't see what this lvl 20-22 match you are suggesting proves, as that lvl range is ruled by dodge and luck. And you want to use forgotten bows to make the luck factor even huger? Lmao.

/Edit: Or if you really have so strong forgotten bow fetish that you could never think about using any other gear, here's a compromise: We fight game at lvl range 20-23, all gear allowed. This will give you an advantage because we will have max 1-2 fb users, most likely just one. But whatever, at least we can get the match fought.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Play me PakaYolo.

Are you even worth my time. What are your characters names that i would know?

Zeus
04-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Apollo i would be glad to add you to the montage video. Like said before this could go down this weekend so everyone can get prepared and every one can be absolutely ready no excuses. You already know that dom co is a low level pvp guild. So Of corse our choice is to fight your 18-20. Do you want the game to be hosted at 13 14 or 15.Please don't try to limit the gear or make rules like that other guy. This will be straight ffa NO RULES. And try not to rage quit this happens often and will only make the video funnier lol. Just through me some preferred times and i run them past my guildies and we can work out a time. :)

As I said, pick a low level range and one of the higher level ranges. I am stepping into your waters, so you should give the common courtesy and step into mine.

Yich
04-11-2013, 11:26 AM

You're making an age old mistake that's been repeated throughout history. There are endgamers to challenge in a low level pvp match. Apollo isnt one of them. You're not that exceptional of a PvPer Mr. Yolo.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Your very picky lol. We don't have to do a 12-17. Don't put words in my mouth or try to act like i want to use forgotten bows to make the luck factor even huger, And the laugh at the false statement you put into my mouth that i never said. That just made you look pretty ignorant. The players with the most skills as a team will win i will run this limiting in game gear BS with my guild and see if we will do it. One thing is certain is we will host the game at 18 no rules and a possibility of no fb. So now just go come up with a date and time and we can work the rest out. Thanks Hater :)

Yich
04-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Your very picky lol. We don't have to do a 12-17. Don't put words in my mouth or try to act like i want to use forgotten bows to make the luck factor even huger, And the laugh at the false statement you put into my mouth that i never said. That just made you look pretty ignorant. The players with the most skills as a team will win i will run this limiting in game gear BS with my guild and see if we will do it. One thing is certain is we will host the game at 18 no rules and a possibility of no fb. So now just go come up with a date and time and we can work the rest out. Thanks Hater :)

Leave this infraction bait, Apollo. Not worth your time or the infraction you'd get for just responding to this disgrace of a post.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 11:42 AM
you're making an age old mistake that's been repeated throughout history. There are endgamers to challenge in a low level pvp match. Apollo isnt one of them. You're not that exceptional of a pvper mr. Yolo.

blah blah blah blah come fight me so i can put a video of improving getting owned by domination coalition on youtube.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 11:43 AM
As I said, pick a low level range and one of the higher level ranges. I am stepping into your waters, so you should give the common courtesy and step into mine.

Ill see what my guildes think before i go on a rant lol.

CrimsonTider
04-11-2013, 11:45 AM

How about this: I will host a lvl 17 tournament. Will look something like this:

1. Round-robin round of best 2 out of 3 to set the tournament seeds.
2. Seeds will determine your place in the bracket.
3. Games are locked where only the two players fighting are allowed.

You in or not?

Zeus
04-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Ill see what my guildes think before i go on a rant lol.

Alright, let me know how they respond.

Griffinfan
04-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Griffinfan,

Have a nice day

If you want we can do it again, the teams weren't even fair, we had a noob on our team and you had 3 friends but that doesn't matter we still won :)

If you are still mad over this we can meet again and this time we will bring the appropriate players into the game, I have never shied away from a pvp match and have built my reputation just like other pvper's, there is no "starting from the bottom" It's what kind of name you make for yourself.

See you in the arena.

Yich
04-11-2013, 11:56 AM
blah blah blah blah come fight me so i can put a video of improving getting owned by domination coalition on youtube.

I play team fights these days, big guy. If you'd like a class balanced fight I'd be glad to see who all is on next time I play. You make the common mistake of assuming PvP didnt exist before you started, so no one can be good that you dont know. I know this well, I used to do the same. The difference is you're a booster, so you're much harder to respect. 1v1 is entirely luck based these days, try me in a team fight. I just dont have the time to play all day like you do, or we'd have fought much more by now.

Gragorak
04-11-2013, 11:59 AM
The players with the most skills as a team will win i will run this limiting in game gear BS with my guild and see if we will do it. One thing is certain is we will host the game at 18 no rules and a possibility of no fb. So now just go come up with a date and time and we can work the rest out. Thanks Hater :)
My friends live in quite different time zones, so it would possibly be easier if you would list your best times to play. I could choose my team of those who can usually be on at that time.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 12:04 PM
How about this: I will host a lvl 17 tournament. Will look something like this:

1. Round-robin round of best 2 out of 3 to set the tournament seeds.
2. Seeds will determine your place in the bracket.
3. Games are locked where only the two players fighting are allowed.

You in or not?

You can wait in line.

Griffinfan
04-11-2013, 12:04 PM
My friends live in quite different time zones, so it would possibly be easier if you would list your best times to play. I could choose my team of those who can usually be on at that time.

Ill be on your team if you don't have enough people

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 12:07 PM

Ok I will talk to my guildes and get back at you.

Zeus
04-11-2013, 12:07 PM
You can wait in line.

He doesn't PvP at that level...

He was going to make an official tournament, as he is a tournament & ladder leader (I am as well. Both of us can get developers to sponsor tournaments...)

He was doing you a favor so that you could prove to people you're as good as you claim you are, but your pride and arrogance clouded the rational thinking process.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 12:08 PM

wise choice im getting a pretty big line of people trying to fight us.

Zeus
04-11-2013, 12:12 PM
wise choice im getting a pretty big line of people trying to fight us.

I sincerely hope that you were not implying to 3v1 me when it comes time for our match.

Gragorak
04-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Sure, if you have lvl 23 mage.

Ok I will talk to my guildes and get back at you.
Good.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 12:14 PM
He doesn't PvP at that level...

He was going to make an official tournament, as he is a tournament & ladder leader (I am as well. Both of us can get developers to sponsor tournaments...)

He was doing you a favor so that you could prove to people you're as good as you claim you are, but your pride and arrogance clouded the rational thinking process.

My point was I already have a lot lined up. If i keep accepting things like this it will get overwhelming.
This is not a rejection i would do this but i got other things thats must come first sorry.84

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 12:15 PM
I sincerely hope that you were not implying to 3v1 me when it comes time for our match.

you can join up with gragorak and griffinfan if you want to. I am going to be with my guild

Zeus
04-11-2013, 12:18 PM
you can join up with gragorak and griffinfan if you want to. I am going to be with my guild

Or you can fight me by yourself. If you are as good as you say you are, it shouldn't even be hard. I'm not even a regular in low level PvP.

Well, when low level PvP consisted of Rose Wands & PL shields, I was, but not anymore.

Gragorak
04-11-2013, 12:24 PM
My team will most likely look like this: Negativity, Monster, Terroy.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 12:32 PM

Yay Terroy likes to team me when im alone this will be fun.

Dex
04-11-2013, 12:34 PM

Is this going to be at forest fight?

Yich
04-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Yay Terroy likes to team me when im alone this will be fun.

The "when im alone" is redundant. An experienced PvPer would know this.

Gragorak
04-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Our preferred fight time is 8-11 pm (gmt) on weekend, this or next.

Is this going to be at forest fight?
Yes, it will be best of three lvl 13-23 3v3 ffa in forest fight.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 12:44 PM
The "when im alone" is redundant. An experienced PvPer would know this.

Your annoying.

Yich
04-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Your annoying.

You're*

Bless
04-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Why once I'm done leveling Apollo, I will move to AL, unless I'm feeling the urge to PvP in PL. :)yay! make sure you twink with me!!!¬

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 12:48 PM
Our preferred fight time is 8-11 pm (gmt) on weekend, this or next.

Yes, it will be best of three lvl 13-23 3v3 ffa in forest fight.

haha says you.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 12:48 PM
You're*

Point proven.

Gragorak
04-11-2013, 12:51 PM
haha says you.
Don't try to change the level range.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 12:57 PM
You don't try to change the level range.

Subscriber
Pakayolo nobody likes you.

Yich
Point proven.

You had already gone as far as to insult me. Rather than try to stoop to your level, I tried to pull you up to mine via proper grammar.

Gragorak
04-11-2013, 12:59 PM
You don't try to change the level range.
" One thing is certain is we will host the game at 18"

I'm not trying to change the level range.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Pakayolo nobody likes you.

My Mommy does.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 01:07 PM
" One thing is certain is we will host the game at 18"

I'm not trying to change the level range.

ok ok you dont gotta get mad

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 01:08 PM
You had already gone as far as to insult me. Rather than try to stoop to your level, I tried to pull you up to mine via proper grammar.

i just stop caring about grammar on here. IDGAF

Subscriber
04-11-2013, 01:09 PM
My Mommy does.

No, your Mom loves you. If she liked you then you may have a problem on your hands.

I'm arguing with a 12 year old who's going to an aerospace college, supposably. I'm done with you sir.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 01:15 PM
12 year olds dont get accepted to colleges unless they are a prodigy. The mommy thing was a joke to show you that im not taking anything you say seriously.

KingFu
04-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Oh my GAWD. This thread is still alive?

People boost because they want attention. They want recognition and people pming them "Nice kd!" and considering them pro.

We all know boosting doesn't take skill, so why are we typing up 9 pages of comments?

Quit giving him (And all of Dominubation) attention, because that's what he's seeking. All you're doing is encouraging him.

Subscriber
04-11-2013, 01:23 PM
12 year olds dont get accepted to colleges unless they are a prodigy. The mommy thing was a joke to show you that im not taking anything you say seriously.

I wasn't being serious, this is a forum for a game.

On a serious note, good luck at your college.

pakayolo
04-11-2013, 01:32 PM
I wasn't being serious, this is a forum for a game.

On a serious note, good luck at your college.

Thanks man, on that note im done with this thread. Yawn.

armorcannon
04-11-2013, 02:34 PM
bro i think your game is broken i remember these 3 foxes.
Lie kites and paka here to mess up
why cant you see that we dc in pvp are too op

photo shop please

Spyce
04-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Not rly, there's a lot more 22s than 23s. Only decent 23 foxes i know are devilfox and that one dude with bought founders (dont remember his name), and only reason why they are 23 instead of 22 is that they wanted to gain advantage over me.

And if someone wanted to make 23 fox with help of my guide, its easy: just put extra skill point into poison (either dart needle, preferably the one with the most dmg), armor shredder or ham. And extra attribute points into dex.

Hey Swag, when might you be on?
Made a 22 fox.
All my friends tell me it's really good.

Delphina
04-11-2013, 10:36 PM
Thread closed:

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”