PDA

View Full Version : New bonus dam for Sorcerers

Shiny Bi
03-12-2013, 10:52 PM
The new update said
"Sorcerers now receive improved bonuses from increasing their Dexterity"
But i don't know how it work. Anyone find out? :ambivalence:

P/s: So now Sor gears which increasing Dex will not cheap anymore :-?

Valsacar
03-12-2013, 11:25 PM
There's a number of things it does, main two are +5hp/dex and +0.1dam/2 dex. Use the free respecs to play with it and see everything it does.

Haowesie
03-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Yeh, the dex adds more damage stat, but sacrifices mana... I found I quickly run out of mana in PVP now when adding dex -- I'm still not sure if I can live with it tho. There seems to be a bug as it shows higher dmg in base skills, but once I had all equip it showed the same damage stat as I had as pure INT (all equipped).

bluotaku
03-13-2013, 09:26 PM
You still do more damage with INT because of the bonus damage INT gives you. The only reason to go for dex is because it gives more HP than INT. Plus, you'll get a little bit of dodge/crit. I would still go pure INT though.

Yakiniku
03-14-2013, 09:11 AM
Yea the benefit of dex on a sorc isn't too much of a game changer.

The way I see it, the bonus they gave us for dex on a sorc is just a band aid for previously ignored equipment that happened to contain a lot of dex. Agile armors and savvy weapons come to mind.

The plus side is that pvp crit mages are probably more viable now. I haven't really looked into the equipment choices, but I'm sure it's possible. The last time I tried it with Villainous armor, I got destroyed due to lack of pets and hp. Now it might work.

My kdr sucks anyway. Maybe I'll try later lol.

warbluefish
03-14-2013, 11:39 AM
The only thing good about dex is if gives u extra health. i think the main purpose of the update is to give a bit extra bonus on some items. not much good on respec. i tried with my friend. if u go half dex half int. the skill damge is much lower than full int. u get a some boost on crit chance but even with criit the dmg just slightly higher than normal full int skill dmg. so over all on dmg side full int is the only way to go. The free respec is mainly for warriors. also the little extra health u get from dex( as half and half) its nothing . rogue has too high dmg and warrior r still not too bad. u still will b one shoted by rogue. no difference here. but u will live a bit longer against warriors.

Mages r still the weakest class in AL . STS pls give us a boost on dmg or armor and health or somthing. we r one shoted by rogue by mobs by bosses.