PDA

View Full Version : Veneful Blood.

Merc
03-13-2013, 01:55 AM
Relax. if it is really that bad, they will fix it. if not we will have to find a better build. maybe they will update VB to give more mana per hit or maybe give mana when warrior hits enemy. its still early, so dont quit yet.

Lethalknight
03-13-2013, 02:21 AM
Now I am stuck here. First of all, who ever decide the update u SUCKKKK. I spend all the time, effort and money on this game. If I saw this game after this stupid update I wouldnt bother to play it for 1 day . Now the power is not balanced not in PVE nor PVP. How can I pve now without a mage stick to my butt. Without a mage I will have to use pots all time. Seriously, whats the role of warrior now. Warrior cant tank with 1200 armor thats if u have the best of the best gear WHICH NOT EVERYONE CANT AFFORD. Warrior cant pvp because they are so easy targets for rogue. I am wandering did you really played the game. Or at least test it before u release this update. The only thing keeping me here is because my money that I spent here + the countless hours. I wont spend one single cent on this game anymore.

inkredible
03-13-2013, 02:25 AM
mana in pvp doesnt even go down that much as for me,
in pve ? just buy pots

Valkiryas
03-13-2013, 02:30 AM
¿How is this possible? Please stop cry, buy mana like Rogues and Heal Like Mages that´s all, i don´t Understean ¿why u can´t do that?

inkredible
03-13-2013, 02:33 AM
¿How is this possible? Please stop cry, buy mana like Rogues and Heal Like Mages that´s all, i don´t Understean ¿why u can´t do that?

heres the moral lesson of the update

LIFE ISNT ALWAYS EASY;) DONT GET USED TO IT TOO MUCH, that you wouldnt kno what to do when reality slapped u in the face but cry :D

Lethalknight
03-13-2013, 02:34 AM
Because I shouldnt be doing that. Its very important for warrior to keep healing in elite run. Its the fastest and best way to heal everyone. I am not ganna go buy pots everytime I need to run elite. If I can afford pay 1400 to buy pots then how about the other ppl that cant afford it. U only consider ur self!!! Grow up just a little bet. Look at the bigger picture. Ok honey

harimaumalaya
03-13-2013, 02:59 AM
Please give back mana buff ASAP!!!
Dont matter what!!!

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Cero
03-13-2013, 03:34 AM
T_T bwahaha

you are welcome to what other class have been. in fact that isnt muh as what we have from the glitch.

stonerzone
03-13-2013, 03:45 AM
Because I shouldnt be doing that. Its very important for warrior to keep healing in elite run. Its the fastest and best way to heal everyone. I am not ganna go buy pots everytime I need to run elite. If I can afford pay 1400 to buy pots then how about the other ppl that cant afford it. U only consider ur self!!! Grow up just a little bet. Look at the bigger picture. Ok honey

Hahhaahahaha cry harder. Welcome to the real world of al. Save those tears for a real problem.

Zanpakuto
03-13-2013, 04:20 AM
Yeah, warriors are absolutely not fun to play anymore. 1200 armor and I'm getting kicked around and can't tank.

stonerzone
03-13-2013, 04:25 AM
You can tank pvp and pve no problem. It should be tough for you to get them kills though.

xcainnblecterx
03-13-2013, 04:36 AM
@lethalknight Smh. Just got to used to being a op warrio and cant handle actually working now? How many pots you think rouges and sorcs go threw in elite without your 1k+ armor and high health?

TourneAsunder
03-13-2013, 05:56 AM

Trouble is- my heal (horn) was used when rogue or sorc hp hit rock bottom within a second...not mine...I pot'd for that.

Now, oh well...they can pot or try to hit that med pack before insta kill. Not using my mana...I may need it for my 200hp attack n stuff.

Show me those screenies of your 800hp solo hits on elite bosses Inkred...really, I wanna see

KillaSkillz
03-13-2013, 06:04 AM
Meh just do what i'm doing. Gather aggro and just stand there and wait for someone else to kill the enemies since a warrior can't without drivinyou crazy. Stop group healing and everyone use their own pots since that's how they want it too. Rogues and mages are gonna have to learn to feed you health and mana, or watch you die, then die right after you do.

Your job as warrior is to get the mob aggro and stand there and look pretty until someone else makes the kills, since you don't do significant damage. So, don't drive yourself crazy respec to gain dodge and health, and aggro, and armor up the best you can in those categories. Then let rogues and mages feed you or everybody dies.

They will figure it out quick enough! :)

Lethalknight
03-13-2013, 07:24 AM
@lethalknight Smh. Just got to used to being a op warrio and cant handle actually working now? How many pots you think rouges and sorcs go threw in elite without your 1k+ armor and high health?

With my group at elite ss, they use 5 maximum 10. Because I can HEAL and so the tanker. My group is 2 warriors 2 rogue. I cant guarantee a heal now because I have to make sure that I have potsssss.

Lethalknight
03-13-2013, 07:33 AM
Meh just do what i'm doing. Gather aggro and just stand there and wait for someone else to kill the enemies since a warrior can't without drivinyou crazy. Stop group healing and everyone use their own pots since that's how they want it too. Rogues and mages are gonna have to learn to feed you health and mana, or watch you die, then die right after you do.

Your job as warrior is to get the mob aggro and stand there and look pretty until someone else makes the kills, since you don't do significant damage. So, don't drive yourself crazy respec to gain dodge and health, and aggro, and armor up the best you can in those categories. Then let rogues and mages feed you or everybody dies.

They will figure it out quick enough! :)

If u have a mage then you should know how slow a mage can heal. Plus, you shouldnt need pots. Why ppl dont get it. Not everyone can afford to buy pots each run. If I cant afford to buy pots then i will buy platinum if I can afford it again. Not everyone is good to trade and sht like that. They are trying with every single update to get ppl closer to buy platinum. Thats how it works.

One more thing, tank is not made to tank only ok! IN FACT THEY CANT NOW. One hit from elite boss u will be banging that pot button. Plus, while u trying to take ur hp up u get more hits so technically u wont be doing sht until ur pots are done then at that point, I really hope u like to run all the way to boss again

Valsacar
03-13-2013, 08:07 AM
You do realize that you can drink pots AND attack at the same time... right?

stonerzone
03-13-2013, 08:17 AM
You do realize that you can drink pots AND attack at the same time... right?

You win the thread.

They should put a new exclusive tip in the game for warriors that says this. Because apparently they don't know.

Jiasaneu
03-13-2013, 11:59 AM
This does happen to be a game. If that is the sentiment that the devs took I'd probably drop this game also.
PS I spend real cash here.

Jiasaneu
03-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Mana buff would be nice to have back.

maillard
03-13-2013, 12:36 PM
On my own mage, I dropped Lifegiver once the free respect came. Its not very useful when you can die from one hit on an elite map. I replaced it with Arcane Shield. And I am liking it way better. The issue is mobs with range attacks like bows or guns. I feel like I am frequently targeted by them and can die easily. Also I know some mages aren't even carrying any defensive skills so I wouldn't expect mages to be mana healing you. I also play a warrior and while I don't like the change to Vengeful Blood, its still pretty good. Now I am just using mana pots and will probably leverage a pet with mana regen when I need to. In my opinion between playing a warrior vs a mage its cheaper and easier to play a warrior. However I don't think they should have nerfed vengeful blood. You can't expect everyone to have the same build, if so then they should eliminate all other skills except the 4 they want people to use.

CosmoxKramer
03-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Warriors never had to mana pot up through this point, while other classes guzzle both kinds.

Try going into a group, taunting, and hit your VB. it's not too bad. They said elites and PVP give more mana per hit too

PVP other classes have always had mana issues. Try using the little blue mana packs or stay out of combat for 10s and you'll be nearly full man

Hiosahaf
03-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Warriors use up a lot of mana. And when I have a weak party in any realm, I'm the one doing stuff and I end up using 30 pots in one go. This results in quite a huge monetary loss. Plus, in PvP, Vengeful blood quickly restored the mana and that was really helpful when you're running low in mana after a fight. I agree with Lethal that we spend a lot of gold in this game. And it takes a lot of time to earn it. I've never bought stuff either from the store with plat so its even harder for me.
My point is, what was the need of changing Vengeful Blood in the first place!? It was perfect! Nobody had asked to change it. The new weapons are so expensive that only the rich people can afford it while I have just 30K and my mighty vorpal sword of assault is better than anything available in that price range.
So please STS guys, if you're reading this, do consider our case!! :)

Hiosahaf
03-13-2013, 03:28 PM
PVP other classes have always had mana issues. Try using the little blue mana packs or stay out of combat for 10s and you'll be nearly full man
10s is a lot of time when you have a herd of rogues and mages behind you!! Plus, warriors are slow as a turtle!

Azepeiete
03-13-2013, 04:10 PM
I am not ganna go buy pots everytime I need to run elite. If I can afford pay 1400 to buy pots then how about the other ppl that cant.

Sorry man, everyone is going to have to chug pots when needed in elites, and warriors need the most in order to survive, as they have the highest armor and health, and should be surviving so the more damaging classes can, too. Just how it works really.

TourneAsunder
03-13-2013, 10:06 PM
Warriors never had to mana pot up through this point, while other classes guzzle both kinds.

Simply not true, my two rogues rarely had to health pot...often had to mana pot but could avoid if I really wished (2 diff builds...both pot'd the same imho). My warr used a fair amount of health pots saving my heal for group health drops...but did not have the need for mana.

All toons used same amount of pots...

Lethalknight
03-13-2013, 11:57 PM
With my group i didn't have to neither they did have to use a lot of pots. I run elite ss every day and my group uses from 5 to 10 Health pots. Because there is 2 warriors (including me) are healing the group and keeping them safe. Changing VB make things worst.

A message to rogue ppl. I killed warriors with my rogue before even they had a chance to get a Charge. on me. As for Mage class. sometime in pvp mage kill me easily because of their shield and time shift. So my point is everything was balanced why they fcked it up. Whats the point. From my opinion with every update they try to suck our wallets. More pots = more spending in game currency. And if you are not good at trading then you will have to buy in game currency with real cash.

I mean its not enough that they put mythic helmets in a 15 platinum chests. GREED IS KILLING THEM

Serfius
03-14-2013, 10:41 AM
I enjoy the warrior class more since the update. Your a warrior with all points in str, if you want more mana put those points in int. you can't have everything. Although it sounds like the waaambulance needs to stay close. Give me a break you guys. Some people can't afforded potions? Really? It's a game that gives gold away for free. Do a daily mission or two, buy some potions, farm elites for some gear to auction off. The player base in AL disappoints. I have never heard more complaining from any community. This is a good game and all of you have devoted the hours to prove that. If you all think some changes need to made mention this without the tears. I understand the average age around hear is 12-14, but all I hear from everyone is I want zero challenge in my game and I want everything to be free. Go try the my little pony app, I'm sure all you have to do there is move your toon. No dying, nothing "unfair". Good luck to all of your parents. They'll need it. This everyone deserves a trophy generation is in trouble.

Njsl1ck
03-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Now I am stuck here. First of all, who ever decide the update u SUCKKKK. I spend all the time, effort and money on this game. If I saw this game after this stupid update I wouldnt bother to play it for 1 day . Now the power is not balanced not in PVE nor PVP. How can I pve now without a mage stick to my butt. Without a mage I will have to use pots all time. Seriously, whats the role of warrior now. Warrior cant tank with 1200 armor thats if u have the best of the best gear WHICH NOT EVERYONE CANT AFFORD. Warrior cant pvp because they are so easy targets for rogue. I am wandering did you really played the game. Or at least test it before u release this update. The only thing keeping me here is because my money that I spent here + the countless hours. I wont spend one single cent on this game anymore.
I feel you brother!

Njsl1ck
03-14-2013, 10:50 AM

I enjoy the warrior class more since the update. Your a warrior with all points in str, if you want more mana put those points in int. you can't have everything. Although it sounds like the waaambulance needs to stay close. Give me a break you guys. Some people can't afforded potions? Really? It's a game that gives gold away for free. Do a daily mission or two, buy some potions, farm elites for some gear to auction off. The player base in AL disappoints. I have never heard more complaining from any community. This is a good game and all of you have devoted the hours to prove that. If you all think some changes need to made mention this without the tears. I understand the average age around hear is 12-14, but all I hear from everyone is I want zero challenge in my game and I want everything to be free. Go try the my little pony app, I'm sure all you have to do there is move your toon. No dying, nothing "unfair". Good luck to all of your parents. They'll need it. This everyone deserves a trophy generation is in trouble.
First of all, not everyone thinks like you, secondly play rogues and sorcs for you to understand what the fuss is about.

Njsl1ck
03-14-2013, 10:55 AM

Warriors use up a lot of mana. And when I have a weak party in any realm, I'm the one doing stuff and I end up using 30 pots in one go. This results in quite a huge monetary loss. Plus, in PvP, Vengeful blood quickly restored the mana and that was really helpful when you're running low in mana after a fight. I agree with Lethal that we spend a lot of gold in this game. And it takes a lot of time to earn it. I've never bought stuff either from the store with plat so its even harder for me.
My point is, what was the need of changing Vengeful Blood in the first place!? It was perfect! Nobody had asked to change it. The new weapons are so expensive that only the rich people can afford it while I have just 30K and my mighty vorpal sword of assault is better than anything available in that price range.
So please STS guys, if you're reading this, do consider our case!! :)
Actually the rogues and sorc players complained about the vengeful blood. They're to blame!

KillaSkillz
03-14-2013, 11:38 AM
I think the solution is to get rid of all skills, armor, weapons, and pets tjis way everyone is basically equal except how they set up their attribute points, then nerf all enemies on all maps and this way everyone can have fun punching each other :)

Evilgoat
03-17-2013, 03:33 PM
I think the solution is to get rid of all skills, armor, weapons, and pets tjis way everyone is basically equal except how they set up their attribute points, then nerf all enemies on all maps and this way everyone can have fun punching each other :)
+ a billion hehe