PDA

View Full Version : Aimed shot

Ghostlytwink
03-13-2013, 02:52 AM
So let me start by saying I'm a rogue and always have been I love the class but let's face it aim shot is overpowered I'm sick and tired of it I think it should be nerfed in pvp we are only class with 1 hit skill its so damn boring idk about you guys but I dnt find pvp fun 1 hitting people and getting 1 hitted I wanna see a rogue pvp without aim shot they are ntn half of them dnt even knw how to combo

I say leave aim shot the way it is for pve but please nerf it to the point where max crit is like 1k sheesh I'm done pvping till its fixed its boring to play rogue nd to play against rogue for God sakes we 2 hit what's suppoused to be the tank class of the game..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 03:34 AM
Well ok to nerf aimed shot in PvP but there's no way aimed shot gets nerfed for PvE.

Lady_Pebbles
03-13-2013, 03:53 AM
Sounds decent and fair so might* as well. No class should be able to one hit kill another.

Valkiryas
03-13-2013, 04:00 AM
I Agree but the mages need stun less time (Come on 5 seconds stun is a lot)

Ghostlytwink
03-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Thank you for the support guys please continue we need to grab devs attention and yea mystical only nerf it for pvp leave it the same for pve

Monstertongue
03-13-2013, 07:21 AM

I think u got it wrong...sorc fireball stun nv last longer than 2 sec....warrior stun is more than 4 sec...do try it out

Taijutsu
03-13-2013, 01:30 PM

What she said

Bless
03-13-2013, 01:36 PM
Yall cant see anything else than endgame flippin smh.

In twinking l16 normal aimed does like 200 dmg now

@pebbles one shot is impossible prior to update.

FluffNStuff
03-13-2013, 02:25 PM
These 2K crits are from charged, right?

Ghostlytwink
03-13-2013, 02:40 PM
Incorrect I bearly charge incorrect I have gotten 2k crits without charge even tho they are more common charged

FluffNStuff
03-13-2013, 02:55 PM
Incorrect I bearly charge incorrect I have gotten 2k crits without charge even tho they are more common charged

Interesting. What is your listed Aimed Shot Skill and your listed damage?

Natrich
03-13-2013, 03:07 PM
So let me start by saying I'm a rogue and always have been I love the class but let's face it aim shot is overpowered I'm sick and tired of it I think it should be nerfed in pvp we are only class with 1 hit skill its so damn boring idk about you guys but I dnt find pvp fun 1 hitting people and getting 1 hitted I wanna see a rogue pvp without aim shot they are ntn half of them dnt even knw how to combo

I say leave aim shot the way it is for pve but please nerf it to the point where max crit is like 1k sheesh I'm done pvping till its fixed its boring to play rogue nd to play against rogue for God sakes we 2 hit what's suppoused to be the tank class of the game..

Wow never thought I'd see this from a rogue!

I'm fine with aimshot(to an extent) as long as only 1 rogue is hitting me with it lol.

And the only problem with sorcerer is that it seems like their stuns and clyde's ability stacks sometimes. So you can be trapped for over 5 seconds at a time while getting lit up by lightning

Ghostlytwink
03-13-2013, 03:37 PM
352-440 dmg is 200 but I have 10% dmg from wrathjaw nd 5% dmg from passive so they are both actually higher but that's what it shows

Excuses
03-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Wow never thought I'd see this from a rogue!

Hahaha indeed.

And I agreed.

Rogue is too strong now.
It's fun to play, but too strong. 1 shot is not fair.
Nothing beats high dmg with high dodge.
(Even heals and invincible.)

Lady_Pebbles
03-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Yall cant see anything else than endgame flippin smh.

In twinking l16 normal aimed does like 200 dmg now

@pebbles one shot is impossible prior to update.
I was one hit killed (with shield on, they break through & killed my toon at the same time while having a full hp bar) before and after that update. Now I have a completely different build and still get one hit killed... Occasionally. XD

Ghostlytwink
03-19-2013, 07:47 PM
I was one hit killed (with shield on, they break through & killed my toon at the same time while having a full hp bar) before and after that update. Now I have a completely different build and still get one hit killed... Occasionally. XD

Exatcly I'm just saying for aim shot to max at 1k for now in pvp and in pve stay the same if anyone says rogues are to weak now clearly doesn't know how to play rogue

SkullCrusher
03-24-2013, 07:59 PM
I totally agree. I am a level 12 sorcerer and i get 2 hit kill in Pvp even while healing.

Lady_Pebbles
03-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Idk lately I been thinking that maybe its the overall critical % they have rather than the AS skill itself. The critical rate is hella high on crit speced Rogues.

Excuses
03-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Yes.. and it says 250% dmg on crit, but it makes too dmg from it. It says each successful AS will give 10% more dmg, but I feel it's just random. Sometimes I kill a rogue with my first AS... but sometimes I have to spend 70% od mana to kill one.
Why dmg on crit is so vary? I think it should be like 1.2k to 1.7k, not 1k to 3k because my AS makes about 500 dmg....

Khylan
05-15-2013, 12:04 PM
PvP yet again kills the PvE aspect of a game.....I can't stand PvP in MMOs/non first person gaming. STS should make a PvP skill tree that's separate from current skills. You want to PvP, spend 5 plat to respec. Want to make a hybrid build, or go straight PvP or PvE. would make the whole class balance easier with more tools in your belt... Hah, they could add dual spec for 50 plat :) Works in other games!

Slashdatgash
05-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Sounds decent and fair so might* as well. No class should be able to one hit kill another.

Gear does come into the equation...

Cowflab
05-19-2013, 05:50 PM
PvP yet again kills the PvE aspect of a game.....I can't stand PvP in MMOs/non first person gaming. STS should make a PvP skill tree that's separate from current skills. You want to PvP, spend 5 plat to respec. Want to make a hybrid build, or go straight PvP or PvE. would make the whole class balance easier with more tools in your belt... Hah, they could add dual spec for 50 plat :) Works in other games!

Agreed! Pvp sucks in this game anyway. No skill involved AT ALL!!!

1.)Get to level cap
2.)Get Mythic gear and proceed one shotting anyone, anywhere, any class
3.)Travel in packs
4.)Ignore the objective in the single pvp map available
5.)Farm kills

Congrats, you're now an AL PvP all-star...

Altic
05-19-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm not even going to read it all.
First off, quit crying.
Secondly, maybe play against people who aren't terrible and don't get 1 shot?
And Third, quit crying

Soundlesskill
06-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Ya, nerf it in PvP, let's be honest, we're all sick'n tired of being critted out. I mean íf you have to rely on crit, then here's my question.
Can you fight?
And for those of you who says there's a strategy behind critting me out, come face me 1v1 with Malison and let's see who laughs last.

GoodSyntax
06-07-2013, 11:18 AM
A similar evolution happened in Pocket Legends with the Bird class (very similar to Rogues).

Essentially, end-game PvP turned into a luck match - first to Dodge or Crit, wins...

It's one of the reasons why I first stopped doing PvP in PL, and eventually quit PL entirely.

It would be fun to add a Dodge button to the game (for all classes) that allows you to manually dodge an incoming attack. A manual Dodge could trigger a cool-down on your skills, so at least you have an opportunity to dodge an incoming Rogue who just triggered Ribbit's Arcane Ability.

There's nothing worse than seeing what is coming, having no ability to do anything about it, and just wait while you get critted out. A Dodge button that gives you a half second of 100% dodge with a 10 second cool-down would add a really fun element to PvP and 1v1 fights.

Cowflab
06-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Ya, nerf it in PvP, let's be honest, we're all sick'n tired of being critted out. I mean íf you have to rely on crit, then here's my question.
Can you fight?
And for those of you who says there's a strategy behind critting me out, come face me 1v1 with Malison and let's see who laughs last.

Look, I agree that ribbit pvp is super lame, but your last comment was ridiculous. It reminds me of WoW duelers. "Yeah, you beat me but next time dont use cooldowns or heal and lets see who wins..." When you start needing to put stipulations on a pvp encounter, youve already lost.

Soundlesskill
06-08-2013, 04:54 AM
Heal and cooldown has nothing to do with what I said. I said Malison O.o

Lady_Pebbles
06-08-2013, 12:32 PM

Gear does come into the equation...
Im not lucky enough to get Mythic Armor and weapon and the gems. Hell i don't even use the helm. I have various pink gear for my toon; including noble gear, a nordr staff, and pink gems.. so my gear and build is ok lol. With the various gems and gear I use, I survive longer. Being that mages are squishy, hp & armor > dmg & dps but a decent balance really does work well for me. Problem is, we have hella weak armor vs the other two classes.

Still, one hit kills due to an exaggeration of crits is ridiculous either way.

Cowflab
06-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Heal and cooldown has nothing to do with what I said. I said Malison O.o

It's an example from another game bro... You're trying to put stipulations on a pvp encounter. It's not hard to understand.

Here's another example. Usain Bolt is fast and beats people in foot races all the time. Give me a 70 meter headstart in a 100 meter dash and lets see who has the last laugh.

vholt
06-08-2013, 11:36 PM
It's an example from another game bro... You're trying to put stipulations on a pvp encounter. It's not hard to understand.

Here's another example. Usain Bolt is fast and beats people in foot races all the time. Give me a 70 meter headstart in a 100 meter dash and lets see who has the last laugh.

What i think hes trying to say is: You cant get mad at people for playing their game the way they want it (using ribbit) and then challenge them to play the way you want (using malison) and think your better. Just cause they can beat you the way they want it, doesnt mean they have no skill, and just cause you can beat them the way you want it doesnt mean your better.

TL;DR You're being one-sided. What if someone started complaining about people using mali, and said "Lets see you fight me with ribbit and we'll see who has the last laugh"

Cowflab
06-09-2013, 10:29 AM
What i think hes trying to say is: You cant get mad at people for playing their game the way they want it (using ribbit) and then challenge them to play the way you want (using malison) and think your better. Just cause they can beat you the way they want it, doesnt mean they have no skill, and just cause you can beat them the way you want it doesnt mean your better.

TL;DR You're being one-sided. What if someone started complaining about people using mali, and said "Lets see you fight me with ribbit and we'll see who has the last laugh"

Agreed. Then I'd say the exact same thing. It's not illegal or a hack to use in game mechanics to your benefit. Hence my examples. I'm sure I could KO Floyd Mayweather if I made him fight me with his hands behind his back.

Soundlesskill
06-09-2013, 11:03 AM

I know what you mean, I'm just pissed, sorry :/

vholt
06-09-2013, 11:39 AM
I know what you mean, I'm just pissed, sorry :/

Quick question.. Why is your name soundlesskill and your ign Noisykillar... Lol...

Soundlesskill
06-10-2013, 12:09 AM
Quick question.. Why is your name soundlesskill and your ign Noisykillar... Lol...

Lol, I changed my name in AL...
Soundlesskill before, I've change it a lot of times hahah...

SkullCrusher
06-10-2013, 02:03 PM
The damage on aimed shot is perfect, rogues are supposed to be damage dealers after all. The problem here is the crit...aimed shot goes for 400 dmg at max to 1.5k - 2.5k crit damage which is an instant kill for most users. The additional critical damage output should be nerfed, not the damage itself.

Drearivev
06-10-2013, 02:52 PM
The damage on aimed shot is perfect, rogues are supposed to be damage dealers after all. The problem here is the crit...aimed shot goes for 400 dmg at max to 1.5k - 2.5k crit damage which is an instant kill for most users. The additional critical damage output should be nerfed, not the damage itself.
I don't understand that "400 damage max" part. Do you mean without crit? And if you think the crit damage output should be nerfed, then wouldn't it have to be the same for Lightning Strike? Idk, that's a different topic :/ But yes, PvP is pretty boring when you crit somebody with AS and it kills them in one hit. Seriously, either the ability to spam AS every 2 seconds should be nerfed (meaning the cooldown) or it's damage on a critical.

SkullCrusher
06-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding my friend, but when I say "400 damage max" I mean when you overlook the skill in the menu.
Some people have good enough gear to make it reach 450 - 500 damage but when the crit comes, it hits 2.5k+ which is insane.
I agree with you, the cooldown should be a bit longer although I would rather have it nerfed then a longer cool down. :)

FluffNStuff
06-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Aimed shot is an extremely wide roll due to reasons I won't get into, and can hit anywhere from the minimum damage up to the maximum damage + a variable which scales with the role from 0 to higher then stated damage. That total then gets multiplied by 2.5 when it crits. This is why a rogue can CRIT 900 then 3000 then 1300 then 2500 then 850 on the same enemy on consecutive hits. So while AIM LOOKS insanely powerful, if all you are seeing is the rare top end hits, you really aren't seeing it for what it is.

dizzzzzzzzz
06-16-2013, 02:45 AM
i totally disagree with you, rogues are ment to be fast killers, ps if you take that away then there will be no point of having a rogue since its already getting harder and harder for them, because warriors with their 4k hp and 1500 armor is everything. when rogue does a maxed critical on a warrior it goes to hit of 500 and to kill him you need about 10 successful shots though warrior can just hit you in few hits