PDA

View Full Version : My opinions on the Warrior Changes

Darko
03-13-2013, 02:58 AM
Sts,

AS I spent the last 5-6 hours testing all the changes on my warrior Darkko. I had an open Mind with this, trying different builds, different pets, different options, talking to multiple pro warriors, and this is my conclusion as pretty much most tanks out there that we have been nerfed beyond comprehension. You might was well take us out of the game completely as we have no strengths whatsoever

PVE... I like the concept as a tank is supposed to take damage, however when we taunt we are constantly having to mash mana/and pots, and barely have time to use a skill whatsoever, before i always had to use pots rigioursly especilaly in elite, but now I cant do elite, i tried new map and i cant help with damage, cause im healing, and pressing mana and health pots all at the same time.. ...AT least in PL, bear could pull the group jump up and smash a group. SOme type of skill. we cannot take on groups at all anymore, and our damage output is so low its ridiculous. A tank used to be able to SOLO. I rememebr only a tank could solo the dark queen in the caves in PL. ONly aa commando could solo the bosses in SL. NOw a warrior cant solo for anything, we die instantly trying to solo mobs and bosses. our damage output and armor/health do not do anything, those need to be higher....Yes I understand ROuges and mages have higher DPS, i get that, they always have... but I saw a rouge today with a DPS of 431. A warrior can get around 207-210ish tops right now after update... thats hardly a balance. IN PL my dex bear had higher dps than some birds (i sacraficed defense), how it should be// But warriors should have high damage for skills, look at those muscles!! (not DPS) THe output on MAna and life is really a joke as far as the numbers, especialy in PVP.it gives like a sliver of life for a split second before a rouges destroys it.

PVP I played several horus in 1 vs 1 matches . Keep in mind i have all end game gear INCLUDING mythic helm with lvl 26 pets. ROuges completely DESTROYED warrior after warrior after warrior and in the rooms they were all laughing about it how badly warriors suck now... it was utterly ridiciculous. They are still hitting 2000-3000 on crit, and we get to hit 200-400. how is that at all even close to being fair or balanced. OUr health isnt that high 4000-4500 with the damage output that rouges are putting out. Warriors now are getting maybe 1-3 kills a game, while rouges are 40-70. I played a game today with one of my members that got 53. I got 1, and we fought in mob groups where now tanks come together and all die together, while rouges and mages still are standing... A warrior vs warrior battle now is like a two hour long epic battle, because nobody can produce any type of damage whatsover. Ill take 1000 damage, man ill take 500 at this point. SO basically it looks like this

Rouge vs warrior Rouge has more damage, more dodge, more crit, more bonus damage, more dps, faster CD
Warrior has more Health and armor... (thats balanced??)
***now lets look at the skills
shadow piercer (75 mana 2 sec CD) 152-190 dmg, increased on crit 10% reduction in armor (75% of getting 10% health) plus quick multiple strike

noxious bolt (61 mana 2 sec CD) 152-190 dmg + poison up to addiontal 25% of damage

Razor SHield (75 mana, 20 CD) 54-67 damage EVERY SECOND, increased 20% dodge (which they are already good in) plus they get the awesome power of removing all effects.8 seconds total damage.

Aimed shot (61 mana, 2 sec cd) 197-246 and increased on crit (increase 10%, you can up that to 250% on crit, plus you increase the chances of crit, PLUS the armor is reduced by 15%)

Ill skip shoadow and trap.... COmbat Medic (47 mana 15 CD) 25% health, increase by 15%, , plus self healer, , PLUS heal over time...

now lets see warriors skills (if you want to call it that)

Skyward Smash (66.8 mana, 4 sec CD), 259-354, increase in crit10% increase in damage, 25% chance of stun
Chest Splitter (61.8 maan, 3 sec CD), 259-354, and they have a chance to disoriean them (which rouges can get out of, but you have to sacrafice wither windmill or smash to get it)
Windmill (75.9 mana, 10 sec CD?? ) 224-280 damage up to 3 times 15% damage increase, snare
AXEthrow is useless, as rarely anybody uses it
Juggernaunt is cool, but than yoru basically a tank and have no offesneive firepower at all since ur dps sucks, and you have to have vengeful and horn or yoru dead)
rally cry (very cool but we can only have 4 skills so its pointless unless yoru running flags)
vengeful (25% increase in crit, 25% damage output, and 50+ in strength) even with that we cant kill anybody, and horn, yay we get a two second shield (compare that with the ridiculous mage shield), (15 sec cd), 350-437 6 times.(over 8 seconds)

so lets do the mathI have 4559 health while in vengeful. thats 15 seconds.. we will go off that time frame. HOrn basically gives me 2400 over 8 seconds which is roughly 46% of my health. in the same 15 second time frame a rouge used combat medic.. which each pack is 25% of their life. 3 packs equal 75% of their life. thats not including if they have self heal, and heal over time. I saw a rouge today with 2500 health. so when it comes to heal a rouge can heal itself from 75%-100% , a warrior only about 50% according to the numbers)plus they are in control of their heal, warriors arent, and sometimes use it when they dont need it. so still on this 15 second time frame, , a rouge can hit you with piercer 175 damage 3 times (525) but they also reduced my armor 10%, and as if there medic wasnt enough they have a 75% chance of getting 10% life back. but they but razor shield on at the same time so you just got another 480 damage off as well, 2 sec later you get crit aimed shot, thats at least 1500, and again yoru armore is reduced 15% , so with those 4 skills we caused 2500 damage and reduced yoru armor by 25% in basically 5 seconds, times that by 3 for 15 seconds, you have 7500 damage,(and thats being generous since you can spam them since they all have 2 sec cd and you could really use all three in 3-4 seconds and not including the damge after the armor redection) and remeber our health was 4559+2400(for horn) 6959 total. This doesnt even INCLUDE the dps from just swinging the damn knives.so lets look at warrior, I get vengeful which increases damge 25%, so skyward will hit around 375-450, lets even say i hit a perfect windmill 280 damage 3 times with the 15%, thats 966 (but the 3 hits isnt even guaranteed), so basically in 5 seconds i cause 1391, say 1400 for argument sake. ill even lower rouge to 2000 health which is about average for what ive seen. they hve 600 life after my attack but since medic packs were out they just increased itback to 2000 very quickly. The next 5 seconds (windmill not usuable cause of 10 sec cd), lets even say they got no medic packs in first 10 seconds, i can only use skyward once more in that time frame, at 400. they are still alive... casue dps is so Loooow for warrior. the health we do get back from vengeful is a joke, i saw 22, 27, 28 today, what does that do when your getting hit with 4 digits. so lets review again

ROuge, more crit by far, more dodge by far, more dps by far, more damage by far, faster CD by far, more abilities for offensive skills by far (warrior only class that needs to use buff for skill, so we get two offensive slots) (rouges buff razor however causes damage as well) better health by far, (more life percentage given, and horn is SOOO slow)its funny how our skills also take up more mana, windmill (our most damaging skill takes 75.9 mana , and 10 sec CD, which is higher mana than ANY rouge skill) aimed shot, rouges best, is there lowest mana output at 61 for the offensive skills,(shouldnt this be highest mana output, and highest CD since its so damn damaging) . it would take me 40 seconds to produce the amount of damage they can in 4 seconds. I really hope this is looked at.. A lot of warriors are upset because we at least had a fighting chance with the so called "glitch". now we are pointless. at least when mages were weak they could still stand back and shoot and get kills. warriors cant do anything now. I spend a ton of money here , and am about to stop, because STS listens to people that twink , and say warriors are op, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, and mostly rouges and mages are the ones who post on forums regularry. All we can do now, is put horn, and juggernaut , nix the offensive skills, and and run flags, cause thats all we are good at now........ :/ before update i was k/d 4168-2911. Now im 4174-2963 , thats 6-52 record lol with a few hours of 1 vs 1 which i always do and excelled at. those 6 wins were against 3 warriors (epic long battles), 2 mage (sorry cero;) and 1 rouge who was lvl 25. that is not balance in a 1 vs 1 atmosphere especially when i had such a good record prior and have been good in pvp ever since PL with my dex bear :) I honestly wonder if you guys look at the actual numbers cause how you have pumped up one class (rouges) and degraded another class (warriors) is appaling. I know this is just a test and the numbers need to be looked at, but I really hope you give the warrior a fighting chance... keep this also in mind (most players in AL are warriors) thats a lot of pissed off people. And also keep in mind warriors by far have the higest priced equipment in auction compared to other classes, so they are already at a disadvantage to begin with . I feel terrible for the warriors that cant afford good equipment, because today i was three seperate warriors myself included all with mythic end game gear, get oblierated. I couldnt imagane what those without that gear are going through.... my rants over, nothign will change, and we will probably get nerfed again because rouges will whine that we are still op (eventhough we never were).. I know this is a lot and I hate complaing, but at least before many end games rouges could kill both classes, end game warriors could kill both classes, and end games mages could kill both classes (especially mages with mythic) they were hardcore. now some warriors can kill mages.... rouges can kill any warrior, and mages can now kill rouges... its like a triangle.. thats not balance.. and forget PVE, im not healing anybody if i have to use pots, there will be a lot of dead mages and rouges... they rely on us for the heal since its a wide area heal... and if i have no time to charge it anymore.... I think ill just stick with my rouge now since they are the only class that matters to sts....

*****update so I think I see what's really going on...its the skills..warrior have 5 offensive skills, do nothing for defense. . The 3 defensive skills do nothing offensively...warriors are basically forced to have horn and vengeful and only have two slots for either two offensive skills or 1 defensive and 1 offensive. Lets compare to other classes...rouges piercer is offensive however it also provides 75% chsnce of 10% health so its defensive as well... raZor is offensive skill however it also increases dedense with 20% dodge, and removing imparing effects. Sv also is offensive and adds 20% armor and 15% dodge..so not onky do they have offensive skills that do a lot od damage, those skills combine defense. I know the arguement will be is we don't have as much health as warrior.. fair.. and glad sts is trying to balance that however we don't have thr same balance for our weakness which is damage output. Mage also has skills like gale which is offensice but adds dodgr plus movement, their shield is utterly ridiculous and pretty much combines warriors horn, juggernaut, and rally cry all in one...if u look at stats again this is basically goving them more health... both classes weakness for mage and rouge is health , both classes have skills to primarily address this... warrior has no way to combat this.. I propose combing juggernaut rally and vengeful...that way vengeful x an give us defense, which a tank should have and givr us another slot for an offensove skill that might help our damage output without raising numbers....

harimaumalaya
03-13-2013, 03:03 AM
Sts,

AS I spent the last 5-6 hours testing all the changes on my warrior Darkko. I had an open Mind with this, trying different builds, different pets, different options, talking to multiple pro warriors, and this is my conclusion as pretty much most tanks out there that we have been nerfed beyond comprehension. You might was well take us out of the game completely as we have no strengths whatsoever

PVE... I like the concept as a tank is supposed to take damage, however when we taunt we are constantly having to mash mana/and pots, and barely have time to use a skill whatsoever, before i always had to use pots rigioursly especilaly in elite, but now I cant do elite, i tried new map and i cant help with damage, cause im healing, and pressing mana and health pots all at the same time.. ...AT least in PL, bear could pull the group jump up and smash a group. SOme type of skill. we cannot take on groups at all anymore, and our damage output is so low its ridiculous. A tank used to be able to SOLO. I rememebr only a tank could solo the dark queen in the caves in PL. ONly aa commando could solo the bosses in SL. NOw a warrior cant solo for anything, we die instantly trying to solo mobs and bosses. our damage output and armor/health do not do anything, those need to be higher....Yes I understand ROuges and mages have higher DPS, i get that, they always have... but I saw a rouge today with a DPS of 431. A warrior can get around 207-210ish tops right now after update... thats hardly a balance. IN PL my dex bear had higher dps than some birds (i sacraficed defense), how it should be// But warriors should have high damage for skills, look at those muscles!! (not DPS) THe output on MAna and life is really a joke as far as the numbers, especialy in PVP.it gives like a sliver of life for a split second before a rouges destroys it.

PVP I played several horus in 1 vs 1 matches . Keep in mind i have all end game gear INCLUDING mythic helm with lvl 26 pets. ROuges completely DESTROYED warrior after warrior after warrior and in the rooms they were all laughing about it how badly warriors suck now... it was utterly ridiciculous. They are still hitting 2000-3000 on crit, and we get to hit 200-400. how is that at all even close to being fair or balanced. OUr health isnt that high 4000-4500 with the damage output that rouges are putting out. Warriors now are getting maybe 1-3 kills a game, while rouges are 40-70. I played a game today with one of my members that got 53. I got 1, and we fought in mob groups where now tanks come together and all die together, while rouges and mages still are standing... A warrior vs warrior battle now is like a two hour long epic battle, because nobody can produce any type of damage whatsover. Ill take 1000 damage, man ill take 500 at this point. SO basically it looks like this

Rouge vs warrior Rouge has more damage, more dodge, more crit, more bonus damage, more dps, faster CD
shadow piercer (75 mana 2 sec CD) 152-190 dmg, increased on crit 10% reduction in armor (75% of getting 10% health) plus quick multiple strike

noxious bolt (61 mana 2 sec CD) 152-190 dmg + poison up to addiontal 25% of damage

Razor SHield (75 mana, 20 CD) 54-67 damage EVERY SECOND, increased 20% dodge (which they are already good in) plus they get the awesome power of removing all effects.8 seconds total damage.

Aimed shot (61 mana, 2 sec cd) 197-246 and increased on crit (increase 10%, you can up that to 250% on crit, plus you increase the chances of crit, PLUS the armor is reduced by 15%)

Ill skip shoadow and trap.... COmbat Medic (47 mana 15 CD) 25% health, increase by 15%, , plus self healer, , PLUS heal over time...

Skyward Smash (66.8 mana, 4 sec CD), 259-354, increase in crit10% increase in damage, 25% chance of stun
Chest Splitter (61.8 maan, 3 sec CD), 259-354, and they have a chance to disoriean them (which rouges can get out of, but you have to sacrafice wither windmill or smash to get it)
Windmill (75.9 mana, 10 sec CD?? ) 224-280 damage up to 3 times 15% damage increase, snare
Juggernaunt is cool, but than yoru basically a tank and have no offesneive firepower at all since ur dps sucks, and you have to have vengeful and horn or yoru dead)
rally cry (very cool but we can only have 4 skills so its pointless unless yoru running flags)
vengeful (25% increase in crit, 25% damage output, and 50+ in strength) even with that we cant kill anybody, and horn, yay we get a two second shield (compare that with the ridiculous mage shield), (15 sec cd), 350-437 6 times.(over 8 seconds)

so lets do the mathI have 4559 health while in vengeful. thats 15 seconds.. we will go off that time frame. HOrn basically gives me 2400 over 8 seconds which is roughly 46% of my health. in the same 15 second time frame a rouge used combat medic.. which each pack is 25% of their life. 3 packs equal 75% of their life. thats not including if they have self heal, and heal over time. I saw a rouge today with 2500 health. so when it comes to heal a rouge can heal itself from 75%-100% , a warrior only about 50% according to the numbers)plus they are in control of their heal, warriors arent, and sometimes use it when they dont need it. so still on this 15 second time frame, , a rouge can hit you with piercer 175 damage 3 times (525) but they also reduced my armor 10%, and as if there medic wasnt enough they have a 75% chance of getting 10% life back. but they but razor shield on at the same time so you just got another 480 damage off as well, 2 sec later you get crit aimed shot, thats at least 1500, and again yoru armore is reduced 15% , so with those 4 skills we caused 2500 damage and reduced yoru armor by 25% in basically 5 seconds, times that by 3 for 15 seconds, you have 7500 damage,(and thats being generous since you can spam them since they all have 2 sec cd and you could really use all three in 3-4 seconds and not including the damge after the armor redection) and remeber our health was 4559+2400(for horn) 6959 total. This doesnt even INCLUDE the dps from just swinging the damn knives.so lets look at warrior, I get vengeful which increases damge 25%, so skyward will hit around 375-450, lets even say i hit a perfect windmill 280 damage 3 times with the 15%, thats 966 (but the 3 hits isnt even guaranteed), so basically in 5 seconds i cause 1391, say 1400 for argument sake. ill even lower rouge to 2000 health which is about average for what ive seen. they hve 600 life after my attack but since medic packs were out they just increased itback to 2000 very quickly. The next 5 seconds (windmill not usuable cause of 10 sec cd), lets even say they got no medic packs in first 10 seconds, i can only use skyward once more in that time frame, at 400. they are still alive... casue dps is so Loooow for warrior. the health we do get back from vengeful is a joke, i saw 22, 27, 28 today, what does that do when your getting hit with 4 digits. so lets review again

ROuge, more crit by far, more dodge by far, more dps by far, more damage by far, faster CD by far, more abilities for offensive skills by far (warrior only class that needs to use buff for skill, so we get two offensive slots) (rouges buff razor however causes damage as well) better health by far, (more life percentage given, and horn is SOOO slow)its funny how our skills also take up more mana, windmill (our most damaging skill takes 75.9 mana , and 10 sec CD, which is higher mana than ANY rouge skill) aimed shot, rouges best, is there lowest mana output at 61 for the offensive skills,(shouldnt this be highest mana output, and highest CD since its so damn damaging) . it would take me 40 seconds to produce the amount of damage they can in 4 seconds. I really hope this is looked at.. A lot of warriors are upset because we at least had a fighting chance with the so called "glitch". now we are pointless. at least when mages were weak they could still stand back and shoot and get kills. warriors cant do anything now. I spend a ton of money here , and am about to stop, because STS listens to people that twink , and say warriors are op, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, and mostly rouges and mages are the ones who post on forums regularry. All we can do now, is put horn, and juggernaut , nix the offensive skills, and and run flags, cause thats all we are good at now........ :/ before update i was k/d 4168-2911. Now im 4174-2963 , thats 6-52 record lol with a few hours of 1 vs 1 which i always do and excelled at. those 6 wins were against 3 warriors (epic long battles), 2 mage (sorry cero;) and 1 rouge who was lvl 25. that is not balance in a 1 vs 1 atmosphere especially when i had such a good record prior and have been good in pvp ever since PL with my dex bear :) I honestly wonder if you guys look at the actual numbers cause how you have pumped up one class (rouges) and degraded another class (warriors) is appaling. I know this is just a test and the numbers need to be looked at, but I really hope you give the warrior a fighting chance... keep this also in mind (most players in AL are warriors) thats a lot of pissed off people. And also keep in mind warriors by far have the higest priced equipment in auction compared to other classes, so they are already at a disadvantage to begin with . I feel terrible for the warriors that cant afford good equipment, because today i was three seperate warriors myself included all with mythic end game gear, get oblierated. I couldnt imagane what those without that gear are going through.... my rants over, nothign will change, and we will probably get nerfed again because rouges will whine that we are still op (eventhough we never were).. I know this is a lot and I hate complaing, but at least before many end games rouges could kill both classes, end game warriors could kill both classes, and end games mages could kill both classes (especially mages with mythic) they were hardcore. now some warriors can kill mages.... rouges can kill any warrior, and mages can now kill rouges... its like a triangle.. thats not balance.. and forget PVE, im not healing anybody if i have to use pots, there will be a lot of dead mages and rouges... they rely on us for the heal since its a wide area heal... and if i have no time to charge it anymore.... I think ill just stick with my rouge now since they are the only class that matters to sts...

Keep it up warrior

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

inkredible
03-13-2013, 03:11 AM
.............. try my build idk but i got 800 dmg earlier pve
pvp ive seen more than 500 dmg by me, and i deff get more than 1 kill LOL
but i never finish the game cuz i keep lagging ,4500+ health with vengence tho 970-1160 mana depending which pet u use (for my build)
174-183 dmg dependin on which pet too
armor 1089-1169? depending on which pet again.. idk i only speced twice, i havent explored it much but
its deff a fact that u have to be in team fightin pvp or ur no chance with rogues still with their crit shots, but i have killed two rogues against me earlier soidk

Darko
03-13-2013, 03:19 AM
who did you play against though??? I was 1 vs 1 , with a bunch of the end gamers that are in the tournament. Im sure i can jump in a pug pvp and do okay agaisnt random lvls and people... but i want to make sure its balanced for all end gamers since the equip and levels are on an even playing field. I basically have yoru build... my armor is 1110 before any buff. my dps is 207...i fixed mana issue with ripmaw for PVP with the 8% mana regen...so thats not an issue... its just beating end gamers at this point

Valkiryas
03-13-2013, 03:38 AM
In some points is true, but Wildmill + Ribbit Critical + Vengefull + Horn Heal (Invencibility) + Glicht Windmill (2k Critical) before the update that combo was extreme to beat, Now is true warriors are less stronger but if u can stun a rogue u have more chances to win!

Ruejade
03-13-2013, 04:23 AM
Sts,

ROuge, more crit by far, more dodge by far, more dps by far, more damage by far, faster CD by far, more abilities for offensive skills by far (warrior only class that needs to use buff for skill, so we get two offensive slots) (rouges buff razor however causes damage as well) better health by far, (more life percentage given, and horn is SOOO slow)its funny how our skills also take up more mana, windmill (our most damaging skill takes 75.9 mana , and 10 sec CD, which is higher mana than ANY rouge skill) aimed shot, rouges best, is there lowest mana output at 61 for the offensive skills,(shouldnt this be highest mana output, and highest CD since its so damn damaging) . it would take me 40 seconds to produce the amount of damage they can in 4 seconds. I really hope this is looked at.. A lot of warriors are upset because we at least had a fighting chance with the so called "glitch". now we are pointless. at least when mages were weak they could still stand back and shoot and get kills. warriors cant do anything now. I spend a ton of money here , and am about to stop, because STS listens to people that twink , and say warriors are op, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, and mostly rouges and mages are the ones who post on forums regularry. All we can do now, is put horn, and juggernaut , nix the offensive skills, and and run flags, cause thats all we are good at now........ :/ before update i was k/d 4168-2911. Now im 4174-2963 , thats 6-52 record lol with a few hours of 1 vs 1 which i always do and excelled at. those 6 wins were against 3 warriors (epic long battles), 2 mage (sorry cero;) and 1 rouge who was lvl 25. that is not balance in a 1 vs 1 atmosphere especially when i had such a good record prior and have been good in pvp ever since PL with my dex bear :) I honestly wonder if you guys look at the actual numbers cause how you have pumped up one class (rouges) and degraded another class (warriors) is appaling. I know this is just a test and the numbers need to be looked at, but I really hope you give the warrior a fighting chance... keep this also in mind (most players in AL are warriors) thats a lot of pissed off people. And also keep in mind warriors by far have the higest priced equipment in auction compared to other classes, so they are already at a disadvantage to begin with . I feel terrible for the warriors that cant afford good equipment, because today i was three seperate warriors myself included all with mythic end game gear, get oblierated. I couldnt imagane what those without that gear are going through.... my rants over, nothign will change, and we will probably get nerfed again because rouges will whine that we are still op (eventhough we never were).. I know this is a lot and I hate complaing, but at least before many end games rouges could kill both classes, end game warriors could kill both classes, and end games mages could kill both classes (especially mages with mythic) they were hardcore. now some warriors can kill mages.... rouges can kill any warrior, and mages can now kill rouges... its like a triangle.. thats not balance.. and forget PVE, im not healing anybody if i have to use pots, there will be a lot of dead mages and rouges... they rely on us for the heal since its a wide area heal... and if i have no time to charge it anymore.... I think ill just stick with my rouge now since they are the only class that matters to sts...

I keep losing track....my eyes were like @.@. I would appreciate if you broke them down into smaller paragraphs lol.

Valsacar
03-13-2013, 04:36 AM
So, they changed things and you spent 5-6 hours and know that it's all crap.

When PvP came out everyone said Sorcs sucked, then sorcs figured out how to use their skills better, then there were calls to nerf sorcs.

Sorcs play PvE, many complain that we suck and die too easily. A few of us figured out how to play smartly, now (even before the update) people ask for sorcs in their elite runs.

Hmm... maybe you just need to think a little differently than before?

TourneAsunder
03-13-2013, 05:03 AM
Pve is a problem...period- no matter how you mash numbers or talk about it. Either bump the damage numbers up or reduce mana cost. Otherwise, it's safe to assume the other classes are willing to pot/heal themselves way more...which is fine for me.

Pvp..bah, whatever...I just fall back and let the dps duke it out- then clean up what is left. Works wonders against their k/d ratio...

Zyntia
03-13-2013, 05:34 AM
Dear Darko,

You are comparing a Rogue's crit damage with a warrior's and complaining without much insight. I would like to remind you that 'Rogue' (erm...not rouge) is a dexterous crit class. It is bound to have crits. Warriors are a STR class and they are meant to be durable and very strong. So the moment a Rogue's mana (the little that we have) finishes, just smash her, pull her back with your axe throw when she runs and smash her to death. This is how it is done. You can do it. Every class has 1 advantage. STR is yours, INT is a Mage's and DEX(crit) is Rogue's. Its upto you to know how to use your character traits to your advantage.How can you ask for high crits on your already extremely-strong class? That was plainly god-moding. Compared to your str and hp, have you noticed what a Rogue or Mage's hp is? A rogue needs a crit hit to damage you, if she didnt her hits would be mere "tickling" to your over-strong character. Why would warriors want to be OVER-STRONG plus OVER-CRITICAL?

Wowsome
03-13-2013, 06:16 AM
All this coming from pros .. I am just not motivated enough to experiment with different builds/gears and find out what works (works - barely). I am close to calling it quits on my once-awesome warrior. Maybe time to level up my rogue when I have the energy for it.

Limsi
03-13-2013, 06:22 AM
Hitting 3k? I don't think that' possible to a maxed-geared warrior.

Xbadboyx
03-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Darko u r right ...and inkredble plz stop acting like everything is okay becuase it isnt...and zyntia no one use the axe throw it will take 7sec -_- and its usless..the dev team shouldnt remove the mana recharge skill but the should rebalanced our windmill skill anyway thx darkko for the awesome article ^_^ ..and sry for my bad english :/

Darko
03-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Keep it up warrior

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Dear Darko,

You are comparing a Rogue's crit damage with a warrior's and complaining without much insight. I would like to remind you that 'Rogue' (erm...not rouge) is a dexterous crit class. It is bound to have crits. Warriors are a STR class and they are meant to be durable and very strong. So the moment a Rogue's mana (the little that we have) finishes, just smash her, pull her back with your axe throw when she runs and smash her to death. This is how it is done. You can do it. Every class has 1 advantage. STR is yours, INT is a Mage's and DEX(crit) is Rogue's. Its upto you to know how to use your character traits to your advantage.How can you ask for high crits on your already extremely-strong class? That was plainly god-moding. Compared to your str and hp, have you noticed what a Rogue or Mage's hp is? A rogue needs a crit hit to damage you, if she didnt her hits would be mere "tickling" to your over-strong character. Why would warriors want to be OVER-STRONG plus OVER-CRITICAL?

U hhit the nail on the head. Str should be damage output from skills (not dps) and health. ..we lost our str. ..now all we can do is be like a turtle take damage and not inflict any...I tested this in elite..two tanks on final boss couldn't kill him..his regean is so much two warriors can't produce enough damage to combat this...however one rouge can...we are insignificant not only in pvp, but pve as well. ..

wvhills
03-13-2013, 10:54 AM
ur not meant to have a 3:1, 4:1 or 5:1 kill to death ratio. If ur going 1:1 or 1.5:1 against good players then that is the definition of balanced.

Darko
03-13-2013, 11:03 AM
ur not meant to have a 3:1, 4:1 or 5:1 kill to death ratio. If ur going 1:1 or 1.5:1 against good players then that is the definition of balanced.

I agree however it shouldnt be 1:41 ratio...with mythic gear..I want it fair skill wise..of they have 250% damage crit why can't we have 250% health increase to combat it...if they have double our dps, we should have double the health, not 1.5

Vystirch
03-13-2013, 11:46 AM
So this is finally when we get to hear warriors crying? And what's it been? mages have been crying forever and rouges been crying for 2+ months? Give me a break you warriors had it coming, just adapt like the other classes have to others being OP.....

Darko
03-13-2013, 11:59 AM
So this is finally when we get to hear warriors crying? And what's it been? mages have been crying forever and rouges been crying for 2+ months? Give me a break you warriors had it coming, just adapt like the other classes have to others being OP.....

Rouges had no room to cry... they just cry cause they want to rule everything. . Best pvpers have been rouges since pvp came out that's not a secret... every match a rouge will have 30-50 kills. Since pvp came out.. mages had a right to cry...never said they didn't..we can't adapt u don't get it we have to have vegeful and horn... we don't have tons of skills like the other classes t hat offer offensivr and defensive skills in the same skill.... we sont jave pets that highlight all our strengths like mccraw... wheres a pet thay combines strength damage and armor, doesn't exist..but there's pets that xombine crit dex, and dodge...

Vystirch
03-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Rouges had no room to cry... they just cry cause they want to rule everything. . Best pvpers have been rouges since pvp came out that's not a secret... every match a rouge will have 30-50 kills. Since pvp came out.. mages had a right to cry...never said they didn't..we can't adapt u don't get it we have to have vegeful and horn... we don't have tons of skills like the other classes t hat offer offensivr and defensive skills in the same skill.... we sont jave pets that highlight all our strengths like mccraw... wheres a pet thay combines strength damage and armor, doesn't exist..but there's pets that xombine crit dex, and dodge...

Hmmm, yah same for warrior there were warriors that dominated always...

Samhayne
03-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Some good analysis, however, please try to steer clear from sweeping over-generalizations:

...this is my conclusion as pretty much most tanks out there that we have been nerfed beyond comprehension. You might was well take us out of the game completely as we have no strengths whatsoever

A bit over the top, no?

Please know that the Development Team is watching and playing and evaluating. Look for some continued refinements in future updates.

Syylent
03-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Hmmm, yah same for warrior there were warriors that dominated always...

Not true.. when pvp first came out warriors were crying about rogues 1 shot kill as well as sorcs.

Sorcs refused to get a shield in pvp and cried about rogues, well they cried about everything, basically still do.

As I rogue I refused to get packs... well packs are very nice. Very very very nice as I have found out now.

The warrior class dominated because of the bug. Instead of fixing the bug.. They fixed the bug.. changed VB.. lowered damage... increased the other two classes... (My opinion on VB isn't out yet. Not sure if I really care about that.)

Sorta the same they did to rogues.

It isn't good no matter what class it is.

One of the mods said they do things small so they can monitor the changes. There is nothing small about this.

mafiainc42
03-13-2013, 12:58 PM
just must only be playin the rogue class!!!

Oedid
03-13-2013, 01:01 PM
All I can say for certain is my kill death ratio has suffered despite numerous respec's and as a player I feel significantly discouraged. - I may not have a snazzy rogue, or a beastly Sorcerer, but I do know that my quality of play and enjoyment has been vastly decreased. I played warriors before and after "the glitch" and I still cant find a template that can keep up as effectively as before this patch at any time! I hope I find a template soon before this game becomes just another MMO on the list of MMO's I've shelved because they want to "balance" warriors.

-Sincerely,

Loyal Arcane Legends fan

Darko
03-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Some good analysis, however, please try to steer clear from sweeping over-generalizations:

A bit over the top, no?

Please know that the Development Team is watching and playing and evaluating. Look for some continued refinements in future updates.

Thanks for the reply, ya gotta carried away ;) glad to hear your looking into this

TourneAsunder
03-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Lim, swear to god you hit me 3.5k...granted I was 25 at the time but still had 25 zerker, sealord of will helm etc.

Bardic

Rollo
03-13-2013, 09:51 PM

Dunno why rogues are crying, must be rough sitting at the top of the leader boards. Give me a break.

Side note, I think a buff to our armor is needed, spamming pots while wearing the best gear is more than alittle disheartening.

inkredible
03-13-2013, 10:15 PM
who did you play against though??? I was 1 vs 1 , with a bunch of the end gamers that are in the tournament. Im sure i can jump in a pug pvp and do okay agaisnt random lvls and people... but i want to make sure its balanced for all end gamers since the equip and levels are on an even playing field. I basically have yoru build... my armor is 1110 before any buff. my dps is 207...i fixed mana issue with ripmaw for PVP with the 8% mana regen...so thats not an issue... its just beating end gamers at this point

okay i played pvp again today this is what i noticed

I 1v1 rogue (vyridiana i consider a pro rogue) it was like fighting a warrior LOL we lasted for awhile-
considering my internet is acting up. it litereally lasted as if i was fighting a warrior and if my internet wasnt acting up
me and vyr would be probably at it for a little longer..
1v1 with other rogues ratio's about 50/50 they kill me, i kill em, fights longer, even if they crit 1k on me

1v1 with a warrior (Onade) ..... it was on forever.. health wasnt going down at all but mana, he did ran out of mana
i didnt, but i had to stop the game bec i had no patience of goin another 10 mins doing no dmg at all LOL but who knows without him havin mana
i couldve beaten him

1v1 with a mage.
lasted longer = which they probably feel good about, but 100% of all the mage i 1v1 was killed

now 5v5 - about 2-3 warrios each team , 1 mage each , 1-2 rogues
IT WAS FOREVER, mage heals/mana, warriors heals..
my health was literally 90-100% same with mana.. we were all fighting 5v5 for a good maybe close to 10mins
then i got disconnected so who knows what happend.
You have to fight as a team, u cant do pvp individual.. or not fightin as team- expect to die 90% of the time when ur team arent together

conclusion i came to this, CTF IS BALANCED, if anything TOO BALANCED LOL

now as for pve, and to answer ur question, i was doing regular map southsea when i had 800 dmg, however i havent done pve lately
because i am takin a break from AL.. so as of right now all im doing is pvp for the tournament.. then after the tournament im on break for about a month or whenever
things are back on track with my rl

and oh.. take note.. YOUR STATS means nothing when you have no strategy/ timing etc

and also.. i dont have mythic

Jcyee
03-13-2013, 10:35 PM
The thing that annoys me most is the vengeful blood mana nerf... I mean I appreciate the fact that STS is trying to balance the classes and all but it'll be difficult for warriors to survive for extended amounts of time of continuous fighting. Yea we can regain some when we get hit so it encourages tanking. But the amount we would have to get hit to have enough mana regained would take out lots of warriors' health.

I would suggest would be to lower the mana cost for warrior skills and/or have them regain more mana when they're being attacked. Maybe some kind of mana ratio like there is in PL for warriors except maybe not as large of a difference. I mean over 60 mana to use a skill is kind of a lot especially since many warriors don't add any stat points to intelligence, at least they didn't used to

Zyntia
03-13-2013, 10:53 PM
I mean over 60 mana to use a skill is kind of a lot especially since many warriors don't add any stat points to intelligence, at least they didn't used to

Well then warriors should start using stat points on int, like rogues do.

Rogues's Shadow Piercer skill takes 60 mana. Aimed shot takes 50 mana. Why should warriors not be the same? It was totally unfair to rogues and mages that Warriors had such an extremely fast mana and hp regen through the VB skill. Killing is fun, in pvp as everybody will agree. The fact that so many warriors are crying about the VB and Windmill update is because they had made a habit of killing the other classes with a god-mode combo of Ribbit's 40% crit buff/ windmill glitch/ and Vengeful Blood. Some body will quote this line and say 'why arent most warriors' on the LB then? Well its because you warriors damage and damage the victim till the last moment, then rogues steal your kill, because she is a 'rogue' after all and sneaky stealthy. ;) To prevent it, lure your prey to a lonely corner and then kill lol.

Jokes apart, after the update, rogues and mages atleast have a chance to fight a warrior. Previously they were always squished. Leave the mana to mages. Mage is the only class that deserves good mana.

Theholyangel
03-13-2013, 11:06 PM
I agree, during PVE it is extremely difficult to deal damage and survive at the same time. I mash the mana pots like no tomorrow since venge has no mana regen anymore. In PVP, of my, its as if pointless to try. You rush in, set yourself up with venge and horn. Then a rogue and mage blast you with arrows and fire and you die in a matter of seconds, dealing out no damage at all. Warriors hardly have a chance to play the game Anymore... I loved the warrior before "the glitch" during but not after. Ive lost hope for that character, ive left it and returned to my mage and rogue. Since theyre the only ones that can play anymore in my opinion.

Destructible
03-14-2013, 05:27 AM
Vengeful Blood was a skill that was better off untouched. As my K/D meter slowly drops, i find myself disliking this new update even more.

Mana consumption is just amazing. The 'bad' type, unfortunately. I can squeeze out five skills at most before running dangerously low on mana, and that doesn't even count the times when HoR and Vengeful bucks up and doesn't even activate.

Tanking in Pvp is pretty much pointless now. Without the mana boost Vengeful provides, there is no way to use HoR twice in a row. The debuff from Vengeful hardly does it's job, what with Rogues butchering even before mana regens enough for a second use of HoR.

Additionally, 1-1 battles now really suck for Warriors. Rogues kill us with apparent ease, due to our lack of mana. Health-packs spam, and they're good.

Mages get AOE disables and a shield that lasts a considerably long time. Rogues get basically everything. Warriors? What are we now but waddling ducks?

Prejudiced as this might seem, Warriors really need a buff right now.

DeathVirus
03-14-2013, 06:01 AM
Vengeful Blood was a skill that was better off untouched. As my K/D meter slowly drops, i find myself disliking this new update even more.

Mana consumption is just amazing, the 'bad' type, unfortunately. I can squeeze out five skills at most before running dangerously low on mana, and that doesn't even count the times when HoR and Vengeful bucks up and doesn't even activate.

Tanking in Pvp is pretty much pointless now. Without the mana boost Vengeful provides, there is no way to use HoR twice in a row. The debuff from Vengeful hardly does it's job, what with Rogues butchering even before mana regens enough for a second use of HoR.

Additionally, 1-1 battles now really suck for Warriors. Rogues kill us with apparent ease, due to our lack of mana. Health-packs spam, and they're good.

Mages get AOE disables and a shield that lasts a considerably long time. Rogues get basically everything. Warriors? What are we now but waddling ducks?

Prejudiced as this might seem, Warriors really need a buff right now. there are so many warrs that feel the same way as you including myself and of course the people whos main acc are rogues and mages are gonna say "overcome" or "adapt" its because warrs are at a huge disadvantage and made the game not fun to play. since i play for a few hours and dont really have the time to make 3 different accs and max them all out so i have to pick with one and play it but now i feel like if you play a warr and arent extremly rich to afford the best armor weap and tons of potions you mind aswell not play because pvp you barley get mana and hp and pve you just spend most of the time spamming potions hoping not to die

Cero
03-14-2013, 06:36 AM
sigh, mana problem in pvp? pfff
a full geared warrior with 5/5 knowledge can have 1k+ and with that you dont worry about mana.

even with a plat gears having 700-900mana pool is fine as long as your gear has int and have 5/5knowledge.

pve is a different story.

Destructible
03-14-2013, 06:44 AM
a full geared warrior with 5/5 knowledge can have 1k+ and with that you dont worry about mana.

even with a plat gears having 700-900mana pool is fine as long as your gear has int and have 5/5knowledge.

Pve and Pvp are both widely different - just stating the obvious.

I have no idea how experienced you are on the Warrior class, and i won't speculate and criticize either, but going full Knowledge for a Warrior? I hardly think that will contribute much. Sure, it addresses the mana problems, but then what?

By replacing Might with Knowledge, (Skills are a no-brainer. Warriors have so few offensive skills as it is) more problems pop up, such as low hp, low damage/dps, etc. pretty much low on everything.

A warrior with that build will be simply squished. That is, also to me, the obvious.

Cero
03-14-2013, 06:54 AM
4k hp is low? for you maybe.
and knowing you only play for few hrs means you havent done much(testing builds) in your toon.

go check inkredible stats on warrior section.

Syylent
03-14-2013, 12:33 PM
there are so many warrs that feel the same way as you including myself and of course the people whos main acc are rogues and mages are gonna say "overcome" or "adapt" its because warrs are at a huge disadvantage and made the game not fun to play. since i play for a few hours and dont really have the time to make 3 different accs and max them all out so i have to pick with one and play it but now i feel like if you play a warr and arent extremly rich to afford the best armor weap and tons of potions you mind aswell not play because pvp you barley get mana and hp and pve you just spend most of the time spamming potions hoping not to die

My main is a rogue, lvl 25. I have no interest in pve for 26k exp to get to 26 so I have been playing my 21 warrior (someone gave me the idea to do just that).

I thought the glitch was warranted to be fixed. They basically neutered the warrior.

I think they hit the warrior a little too hard. I am slapping people in pvp with a wet noodle now. At least boost my armor to compensate and I don't mean just by a bit.

Ravager
03-14-2013, 04:15 PM
I'll post my opinions on the status of PVP as it is right now. Again, merely my opinions from my analysis. I use all 3 classes and they are all max/near max gear but my main class is a warrior (Ravagerx).

1v1 matchups:
Warrior vs Rogue 4-6 (can't kill rogue before 2nd mana pack is out? most likely rogue will win)
Warrior vs Mage 7-3 (once the shields are down mage is usually dead)
Rogue vs Mage 5-5 (i've seen it can go either way)

PVP crowd fighting:
I understand and can agree to the VB mana nerf. It helps a little with the situation where pvp is crowded in the center with warriors spamming horn of renewal with no reliance on other classes such as mage with lifegiver. With the update I find it harder to get kills in a crowd for some reason. Lots of rogues and sometimes mages get my kills.

This game is perhaps more balanced more than before. There's always room for fine tuning but its hard to make it completely balanced. Adding a new warrior weapon or better mage armor would possibly change those 1v1 matchups. Until then, I mostly farm to save money hoping for new better gear will come out for my warrior. Luckily STS is constantly making changes to the game and evolving it more.

Darko
03-15-2013, 01:11 AM

exactly why i wish we could keep two builds of specs, one for PVE and one for PVP, that way we can adjust our int for PVE, as i dont need it much in pvp because of mana bars and getting mana back after i die. lol

Ravager
03-15-2013, 01:20 AM
exactly why i wish we could keep two builds of specs, one for PVE and one for PVP, that way we can adjust our int for PVE, as i dont need it much in pvp because of mana bars and getting mana back after i die. lol

Closest thing is having multiple loadouts right now. Different gear with different focuses unfortunately.

Destructible
03-16-2013, 12:12 AM
and knowing you only play for few hrs means you havent done much(testing builds) in your toon.

Without the Might upgrade* as i use a 21 twink as my main. I don't have much spare points for passives.

It's either Might or Knowledge for me.

inkredible
03-16-2013, 02:35 AM

here
without mythic still, and without abyssal warfare ,
with sealord of will

with berserker

puresai
03-16-2013, 02:50 AM
1v1 with a mage.
lasted longer = which they probably feel good about, but 100% of all the mage i 1v1 was killed

conclusion i came to this, CTF IS BALANCED, if anything TOO BALANCED LOL

How can u say its balanced if one class owned another class most of the time in 1 vs 1????

CTF is about teamwork I agree, but please remember, 1v1 is part of it.

Foomunda
03-16-2013, 09:19 AM
How can u say its balanced if one class owned another class most of the time in 1 vs 1????

1v1 actually is not a part of PvP as designed and implemented presently. Hence the 5v5 arena...

inkredible
03-16-2013, 10:30 AM

the reason of 1v1, is to test HOW is another class to another. u cant do that 5v5..
so in order to know "how balance" things are u gotta fight each classes individually.

1v1 mage finnally killed me, it was 1-1 we didnt go further bec i keep gettin disconnected
but this mage i fought HAD REALLY good strategy,
so yeah i gues i shouldnt say CTF IS balanced but rather say CTF IS ALMOST BALANCED

but it really mostly depends on how the player plays his class

CTF is about teamwork, hence the reason why i mentioned 5v5 .. what CTF should be, it was an endless fight.

puresai
03-16-2013, 03:39 PM
1v1 actually is not a part of PvP as designed and implemented presently. Hence the 5v5 arena...

I don't even want to explain to u. It's waste of the time.............

Caiahar
03-16-2013, 08:43 PM
I think ppl dont understand sone things. Warriors are the easiest class to use. Rogue is a bit more complex and uses a bit more tactics. Sorcerers are very complex and you need Pure tactics, not spamming skills.
I have a combo for warrior that my friends use:
Axe throw, chest splitter, Horn of Renew, and another skill. Ppl probaby use vengeful blood.
Vengeful to boost crit and str. Axe to pull them in. as soon as they get pulled in, use chest splitter. Use Horn for shield and recover health.

Evilgoat
03-17-2013, 05:30 PM

Just wait and watch!

Kracker jak
03-17-2013, 07:39 PM

I agree with mkst here other than devs have put in buffs to these. as you can see in pvp rogues can do way more than the 250% crit on these low dmgs they actually hit over 1000 with cpme crits as you will find when u die in under 10sec and only a few hits. yes warriors have lost most chance but u DO want axe throw now along with smash fo a double stun is your only chance against rogues I have defeated lb holding rogues with my build in pvp due only to keeping them stunned.
if they weren't stunned arrow arrow shadow bam I heal when shield goes off they do the same and im dead

SO STUN THEM IF U WANT TO LIVE

Kracker jak
03-17-2013, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=Shadowstar;1010602]I think ppl dont understand sone things. Warriors are the easiest class to use. Rogue is a bit more complex and uses a bit more tactics. Sorcerers are very complex

lmao rogues r not complex arrow arrow shadow drop health packs b4 they start nothin hard there

yes sorcs take alot of skill to find ur skills but spam in order and run

warriors now take alot of skill now bcuz no dmg so u have to find a way 2 stay alive long enough 2 get a kill and the whole time rogue and sorcs steal most kills

rogues r biggest threat in pvp they get biggest dmg and still hold decent health their dmg is double a warriors health is more than half
sorcs im sry lol I use 1 to tiny health no dodge big dmg and stun so stun heal and shield r ur only friends cuz u dont have health so if u take dmg u die

Destructible
03-18-2013, 01:19 AM
I don't even want to explain to u. It's waste of the time.............

Are you a Pocket Legends player? Just curious.

Yuri Ramos
03-18-2013, 02:29 AM
The reason why warriors have mediocre damage is simple.. YOU CANNOT HAVE RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF HP (WITH THE BEST HEALING SKILL AND SHIELD) AND HIGH DAMAGE AT SAME TIME.

thanks.

Zyntia
03-18-2013, 04:48 AM
The reason why warriors have mediocre damage is simple.. YOU CANNOT HAVE RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF HP (WITH THE BEST HEALING SKILL AND SHIELD) AND HIGH DAMAGE AT SAME TIME.

thanks.

That and MANA! Warriors STILL REGAIN MANA albeit in a new way after the update. Apart from this, the Vengeful Blood INSTANTLY regens health when its last point is unlocked! Rogues run to mana/health packs during ctf hoping not to be killed on the way or just have to pray that their mana regens enough (which is soooo slow) to atleast self-defend against an opponent.

Mages and Rogues are mere mortals (defenseless Mage and defenseless-cum-manaless Rogues) while Warriors have it all starting from insane stuns, mana regen from attacks, instant HP regen through Vengeful .....to crit percentage (skill buffs + ribbit) and also FEEBLE (to stop crits from rogues/mages). How on earth will rogues and mages survive? This is NOT acceptable

Before the update Warriors were in GOD-MODE. After the update, they were in DEMI-GOD mode. And now after the latest update, shall I say they are back to their God-mode, with "new" godly powers?

Who are we kidding?..OP status of warriors has not been taken away, only replaced with an alternative now.

Cero
03-18-2013, 06:37 AM
UOTE]

Before the update Warriors were in GOD-MODE. After the update, they were in DEMI-GOD mode. And now after the latest update, shall I say they are back to their God-mode, with "new" godly powers?

Who are we kidding?..OP status of warriors has not been taken away, only replaced with an alternative now.

they are beyond Godlike.

Darko
03-22-2013, 12:19 PM

thanks.

Than why do rouges :)

Darko
03-22-2013, 12:21 PM
I think warriors are mistKen for god like powers cause it feels like it when n u run into a group of warriors...a warrior by itself is very vulenerable now. ..

Excuses
03-22-2013, 04:21 PM
I think warriors are mistKen for god like powers cause it feels like it when n u run into a group of warriors...a warrior by itself is very vulenerable now. ..

I agree with this.
When 3 warriors work together to heal their party and fight, it's really hard and endless fight. But still rogues get kils in the middle of it. So rogue get +10 or 20 kills while all warriors get 5-10 kill. I don't really feel bad about it because rogue is made to to more dmg which means it's easy for them to get kill.

However in 1on1 situation it's different. Before warrior got feeble, my warrior was never be able to beat a rogue. (On 21lvl cap was ok. After 26 rogue got so much dmg with better gears). Now I use AT then I have some chance to win against rogue. (Still lose sometimes!!)

When you play as a team, of course more warrior will make it easier. But still we need all classes for better coordination and strategy game.

Back to point.
Rogue is still strong enough. When I play with my rogue I almost use no pots with flap.
But warrior I have to pot more then that for my health. (I think warrior rather need better amror for pve balance. )
In pvp it's now pretty fair. I think.

However Mage is the only class that it's skill is limited in pvp. Ice doesn't freeze, time doesn't root, no feeble, no skill that remove movement impairing, and it's dmg is about same as warrior.
And saying 'it's fair because mage is made to support other class.'

Well. STS made PVP room here and looking for class balance in it. Then any class should not be underpowered like this. Mage deserve theire pure skill back and upgrades.

Warriors, let's not complain that rogue made more kill. They are made to do more dmg.
Rogues, let's not complain that warrior have so much health, heal and armor. You have dmg, crit and dodge.

If k/d rate against each class in 1on1 is about 50/50 then we can say it is balanced. Let's not talk about party situation. It has to be different by your party.

Darko
03-22-2013, 04:34 PM
I agree with this.
When 3 warriors work together to heal their party and fight, it's really hard and endless fight. But still rogues get kils in the middle of it. So rogue get +10 or 20 kills while all warriors get 5-10 kill. I don't really feel bad about it because rogue is made to to more dmg which means it's easy for them to get kill.

However in 1on1 situation it's different. Before warrior got feeble, my warrior was never be able to beat a rogue. (On 21lvl cap was ok. After 26 rogue got so much dmg with better gears). Now I use AT then I have some chance to win against rogue. (Still lose sometimes!!)

When you play as a team, of course more warrior will make it easier. But still we need all classes for better coordination and strategy game.

Back to point.
Rogue is still strong enough. When I play with my rogue I almost use no pots with flap.
But warrior I have to pot more then that for my health. (I think warrior rather need better amror for pve balance. )
In pvp it's now pretty fair. I think.

However Mage is the only class that it's skill is limited in pvp. Ice doesn't freeze, time doesn't root, no feeble, no skill that remove movement impairing, and it's dmg is about same as warrior.
And saying 'it's fair because mage is made to support other class.'

Well. STS made PVP room here and looking for class balance in it. Then any class should not be underpowered like this. Mage deserve theire pure skill back and upgrades.

Warriors, let's not complain that rogue made more kill. They are made to do more dmg.
Rogues, let's not complain that warrior have so much health, heal and armor. You have dmg, crit and dodge.

If k/d rate against in 1on1 is about 50/50 then we can say it is balanced. Let's not talk about party situation. It has to be different by your party.

I agree woth you too a point, woth health packs, and all options for health a rouge ends up havibg just as much health as a warrior. . So not fair...a warrior gets, 40-50% of its life over 7 seconds....a rouge gets 40% of its life three times in same span, so 120% of its life... (this doesn't even include an extra 10% health from pierce or the auto health and other skill in medic...they basically have not only best damage, sps, crit, and dodge on game, but now best health???

Excuses
03-22-2013, 07:14 PM
I agree woth you too a point, woth health packs, and all options for health a rouge ends up havibg just as much health as a warrior. . So not fair...a warrior gets, 40-50% of its life over 7 seconds....a rouge gets 40% of its life three times in same span, so 120% of its life... (this doesn't even include an extra 10% health from pierce or the auto health and other skill in medic...they basically have not only best damage, sps, crit, and dodge on game, but now best health???

But the amount of health is different.
Warrior's health is about 3500-4300, rogue's is about 1500-2500. So even if they get back to 100%, the total amount of health are different. And rogue have to pick their packs up from ground(and it's kind of randomly thrown too). Because rogue do so much dmg, their health pack should not be great, but has to depend on other class of party.
(Let's say 120% is just a little favor for rogue. But I am sure not many rogue is using this skill all updated because they want more dmg. )
and also Veng and jugg give 500 health back too if you use(plus 20% dmg reduction on jugg).

I think it's pretty fair.
What I see unfair is, if rogue does 3k dmg, its two or three shot kill of warrior even with HoR. (Because warrior are not good at dodge, and HoR heals 400-500 health for 4 times only. So if warrior's health go below 40% with first AS, and even HOR on, 2nd or 3rd attack will kill warrior before they get fully healed. This is too much)
In this case, warrior deserve better armor at least I think. (for even elite run too).

And still mage will be in trouble tho.
So their stun should be back, and upgrade should be given.

Nananana
03-22-2013, 08:14 PM
But the amount of health is different.

If you bring that up, what about the crazy dodge that rogues have?

Darko
03-23-2013, 03:17 AM
Mstij, ive compared that with another rouge and after 15 seconds with my buff with their buffs, I only had 1000 more health. .. either we need more health ( people will cry) or rouges damage needs to be nerfed along with the packs, at 2500 hp, 100% is 5000 total... with vengeful I get 4550...20% damage redection is not on vengeful, but on rally cry which no warrior can use, cause we have to have vengeful and horn.. ive commented to combine rally cry and vengeful to help us out cause rouges are murdering us

blakadder
03-24-2013, 09:48 AM
it is true. its very easy for me as a rogue to kill a warrior with only a couple arrow shots and heal packs or two and activation from my malison.. at most 6 or 7 which leaves my mana pool quite empty so i need to find a mana cross to survive my next encounter.

Excuses
03-26-2013, 09:06 AM
Haha if you read my other comments in other thread you will see that I agree with that rogue's AS need to nerf. And I do think warrior deserve better armor.

So I did say 'Before warrior got feeble, my warrior was never be able to beat a rogue. (On 21lvl cap was ok. After 26 rogue got so much dmg with better gears). Now I use AT then I have some chance to win against rogue. (Still lose sometimes!!) '

I do think rogue is OP. No word needed.

And I understand your points about pack too.
My rogue style is using packs with a lot of health. 2500 health + 5/5 MP + 5/5 mighty.
Then I have to cut down a lot of dmg and crit. Never make 2k dmg.

In this case my pack heals more than HOR.
(Comparing just amount. If a full dex rogue has 1500 or 1700 health, HoR will still heal more. I am saying when pack apply to rogue and HoR to warrior) But rogue's packs can be picked up by other players(and actually this way rogue can help warrior's tanking too. I usually throw them side and tell my tram to pick them up as needed.), disappears as time goes, and have to move and pick it up. No shield too.
I die a lot while I walk to my pack under snaring. what i meant was these are big disadvantages.

Yes it dodge is crazy, but they can't dodge it all, and some skills are not dodgable.

And AT is anti-rogue/mage skill. You can pull them out of pack area, remove their crit(which prevents dead from a couple of As), stun, and attack.
And also I don't use veng after update. If you want 20% armor try Jugg. I do use Jugg and HoR. + AT, you have a high chance to beat rogue/mage. (A bit hard to fight against warrior tho. But it's all play style. If you are good for everything that's OP.)

And like blakadder said, they usually have to use lots of mana, but you will still have plenty by the time they run out.

So what I am saying is, again, overall warrior and rogue are pretty balanced considering all this. (Yes, AS can be nerfed a little or warrior's armor can be better, but still I see it fair in '1on1'. I didn't really say to nerf AS because that's what rogue is made for.)
But mage is hopeless in 1on1. Some mages say that they are good, but completely don't understand how.

And again, CTF is not 1on1, I am saying all this because STS is looking for 'class balance' in pvp.
If they just remove k/d number and LB, replace it to 'win' as team play only, everything will be fine. ;)

birdmasta
03-26-2013, 09:55 AM
not true. sorcerors beat rogues before stun nerf... judgement king of stun xD

Natrich
03-26-2013, 10:14 AM
Kind of offtopic but I'm not a huge fan of how the average non-shielded sorc gets one-shotted by crit aimshot.

But if that's balanced to help sorcs survive, aimshot would then only tickle warriors. That would in turn, flood the forum with rogue tears....lets just say its a vicious cycle.

Excuses
03-26-2013, 11:40 AM
Kind of offtopic but I'm not a huge fan of how the average non-shielded sorc gets one-shotted by crit aimshot.

But if that's balanced to help sorcs survive, aimshot would then only tickle warriors. That would in turn, flood the forum with rogue tears....lets just say its a vicious cycle.

That's exactly why I say mage need something better. Don't nerf rogue, but give mage skill upgrade. (But I feel it's still like being hurt than tickle. Haha)

Mage was OP with stun in 21lvl cap. But now rogue has better gears and armor compared to other class. Now situation has changed.

Darko
03-26-2013, 12:49 PM
And now a new pet :) to make them even more op......maybe they are concentrating on rouge during this expansion soley, if theu full upgrade make mages op during tter campaign and warriors op during their campaign ill shut up :)

Oraceanid
03-27-2013, 12:01 PM
I just started playing PVP being playing PVE for awhile now. Right now I am getting killed but quickly learning and working hard to get better.
I guess its the price one has to pay as a beginner. I guess its very hard for STS to strike this balance but I do believe it will come over time. The game is a team game so if teams are balance I find it definitely helps but not very practical given that you enter most times without knowing who you are playing with. I do notice that those specky arrows from rouges seem quite powerful even if they are a distance away after applying horn of renew, 2 -3 shots and you are dead lol. Even when you are close they are hard to deal so what I am doing now I try not run after them unless I am all beefed up. If they are close and they drop health while I am fighting I am also going after the health as well. So I am just try to change my strategy while the balancing is in process. Yep and this new pet will make things even worse lol.

I read earlier STS is trying to get more people to play the other classes. I hoping this is not the reason for these improvements but its true attempt to balance the game and sorc and warriors will get their turn. The bottom line is I believe you will have more warriors in this game because of the type of game. For me when I choose the class I didn't know anything about the game but I simply wanted to be a warrior. That's it nothing else. Maybe its the way that I/we have been cultured. Please STS please try your best to balance so in PVP its all about how good you are at the game (get the right pet, weapons, armour, skill and also know how to use them whether you are a warrior rouge or mage)

Darko
03-29-2013, 02:16 AM
There wouldn't have been many warriors if the rouge cited have different gender... so someone who does want to be a girl is with a big bad buffed guy or a blue smurf??? Easy choice for casual gamer