03-13-2013, 05:40 AM
1. Cap is 76
2. New ELITE rank items
3. Two new classes
4. Bye bye AoA and GoA
5. Spacetime Insider forum
6. BSM
7. Arcane Legends
8. Stuff more stuff that I can't remember but others may.

tHelonestud
03-13-2013, 05:47 AM
Don't forget the absolute lack of balance
pve = elixirs
pvp = dodge
the game = falling quickly

Yich
03-13-2013, 06:04 AM
3 new types of discontinued items were added last august/september that ruined many levels of PvP. They are known as forgotten bows, aka forg items. (there were staffs and swords too but they arent near as OP)

King Richie
03-13-2013, 06:44 AM
I need to play a bit tonight =) the last maps i played were balefort sewers im level 56 so where should i be going to now =)

Dreuefesie
03-13-2013, 06:47 AM
Nuri!
Also you missed the arrival of me, dragon sets, elite vanity bonuses..

Roberto077
03-13-2013, 06:51 AM
I need to play a bit tonight =) the last maps i played were balefort sewers im level 56 so where should i be going to now =)

Nuri's Hallows is the 55-61 map. The good sets there are called Glyph or Demonic. I suggest running clean through Nuri's without buying Glyph sets and by a Mount Fang set at 61-63-65

tHelonestud
03-13-2013, 07:38 AM
Oh apparently you also missed the rep begging era on the forums

King Richie
03-13-2013, 07:40 AM
Ok well im in college right now but i will play for a while later on who wants to help me run though nuri's also how much is nuri's :)

Oldcoot
03-13-2013, 07:46 AM
I'll help when I can, add Oldcoot

Roberto077
03-13-2013, 07:51 AM
I'm in, add Terrainiarob

tHelonestud
03-13-2013, 07:53 AM
Ok well im in college right now but i will play for a while later on who wants to help me run though nuri's also how much is nuri's :)

I assume you mean how much platinum does it cost?
The campaigns are now all free which is why the quality has dropped considerably

Yich
03-13-2013, 07:54 AM

Awwwe he's so cute... Can we keep him? You're a weird combination of noob and pro.

tHelonestud
03-13-2013, 07:54 AM
Awwwe he's so cute... Can we keep him? You're a weird combination of noob and pro.
old skool pro*

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 08:00 AM
Guardians were scrapped. Plat rules the last 4 campaigns. End game weapons are refurbished from previous campaigns. Other than that... welcome back!

:)

Roberto077
03-13-2013, 08:01 AM
old skool pro*

Very old "skool"

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 08:10 AM

Really? Aren't you the one who keeps bashing peeps for "non-constructive posts?"

Richie, campaigns are all free now. You can thank elixirs and 500 plat vanities.

Yich
03-13-2013, 08:16 AM
Really? Aren't you the one who keeps bashing peeps for "non-constructive posts?"

Richie, campaigns are all free now. You can thank elixirs and 500 plat vanities.

This was on topic, if you think about it. I was trying to ironically state that King Richie is very unique. Since this is his thread and he's here telling us he's new, my post agreeing with him about was pretty much on topic. At least now he knows how other people see him, or at least how I do. I think his combination of not knowing much combined with how good he is at soaking stuff in (he made a thread to do this, didnt he?) and his GoA status is really cool. It's just unique is all, and that's my way of saying it.

cookiez
03-13-2013, 08:40 AM
Hehe woa you missed a lot!

Plat rules
Elixirs or die
Elixirs or get booted
Low levels must have fg bows
Events are repeats
Lvl 9 skills at 66
Glyph prices went from 10mil to 100k (lulz just realized you dunno what glyph is)
Umm we're kinda neglected by sts now that AL is out. Like 2000 bugs that havnt been patched in months.
People buying founders.

Sooo yeah that's about it.

Yich
03-13-2013, 08:48 AM
Hehe woa you missed a lot!

Plat rules
Elixirs or die
Elixirs or get booted
Low levels must have fg bows
Events are repeats
Lvl 9 skills at 66
Glyph prices went from 10mil to 100k (lulz just realized you dunno what glyph is)
Umm we're kinda neglected by sts now that AL is out. Like 2000 bugs that havnt been patched in months.
People buying founders.

Sooo yeah that's about it.

More than half of those were covered or not needed.

tHelonestud
03-13-2013, 08:50 AM
Elixirs or get booted

Doesn't really happen as much now since everyone who plat farms endgame usually go to the plat map where you can't boot
and all the leveling takes place in level 15-25 campaigns
But you definitely missed it in the Nuri's and Fang days

Lvl 9 skills at 66

65*

Caiahar
03-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Well, it is kind of hard to explain EVERYTHING that happened since sewer cap to a person who stopped playing at sewer cap, right?

Roberto077
03-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Well, it is kind of hard to explain EVERYTHING that happened since sewer cap to a person who stopped playing at sewer cap, right?

The best way is to read the patch notes. All 3 years of them.

King Richie
03-13-2013, 09:10 AM
sounds like there are negatives and positives .. StS must have pocketlegends team though so i wouldnt say you guys are being neglected =P anyway i will be on later to see what its all like =P and whats this about platinum farming ??? you can farm platinum now ??

Caiahar
03-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Nope you can't farm plat. They're trying to say,"Using plat to farm" instead of the old fashioned way with no elixirs and with big luck. People now farm using plat, like more re rolls and more luck.

Twink
03-13-2013, 09:16 AM
sounds like there are negatives and positives .. StS must have pocketlegends team though so i wouldnt say you guys are being neglected =P anyway i will be on later to see what its all like =P and whats this about platinum farming ??? you can farm platinum now ??

Devs care less ans less about PL, they want us to migrate to AL (which is a terrible game, compared to PL). Many people play with luck (or other) elixirs, which cost plat... Lots of plat. No plat is not farm-able. You wish lol

STS is also overpricing vanity stuff, for example some vanity helm that looks like a retarded giraffe costs 500 plat.

Caiahar
03-13-2013, 09:19 AM
Retarded giraffe lmao. It's called the OCD. Apollo will give more information abut it since he has the light and the darkness one.

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 09:30 AM
Richie,

There arr dungeons now in which you pay plat to enter (beween 3-5 plat) and these dungeons have an increased chance of getting pink drops. Also, a "100% reroll" elixir (Shamus) has been added in which it gives you a reroll each time you receive loot. For instance (I'll use an AO3 reference), you might receive a purple Trueshot bow which rerolls into a Keeper's staff. Basically, using plat to "buy" gear.

Also, if you ever had a twink to farm kills with, can't happen anymore. Kills are only gained in level appropriate dungeons and cannot be gained if you "lock XP." However, and this is the funny part, you CAN pay 5 plat for 5 min to go into a low level dungeon and earn XP/kills on your end-game toon. Another example, you can take you 56 toon to Forest Haven, pay 5 plat, and for 5 minutes you fly through the dungeons getting xp and kills and all the while be "pro."

Pretty sure you don't want me to keep going. :/

tHelonestud
03-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Nan, I'll repeat it again just for fun
NURI'S HALLOWS 61 cap
-Elixirs took over pve
-Sets were super expensive: Crafted Demonic Glyph
-New Elite Vanity(Shield of Hallows) created a set bonus with the Crown of Persitence(which can be crafted into a vanity now)
-Old Halloween items were re-released
-It was only like 3 months long

MOUNT FANG 66 cap
-New vanity slots(Vanity closet, now includes armour and pet vanities)
-Crazy expense Omnipotent Crown of dreams came out, most everyone raged at first(500 plat)
-New Elite Vanity: Mount Fang Armour made set bonus with CoP and SoH
-New elixir to turn on xp in low level campaigns
-Sets were fairly easy to obtain: Crafted Chiroptera
-Mystery Dragon Vanity sets that were extremely rare released(Gold, Blue, Red, Green)
-Turnstile Platinum Dungeon added

ISLE OF HUMANIA 71 cap
-rank 7 skills were added usable by levels 65+
-farming the Humania turnstile dungeon became fairly popular in addition to the 100% reroll elixir(maybe 66; I forget)
-Elite dungeons for 71 were released in addition to 2 elite 2-handed weapons for each spec(1 droppable and the other required you to kill a boss roughly 1500x)
-Dragon vanity prices skyrocketed
-New Elite Vanity(Volcanut helm for like first 25 to cap) Monarch Helm of Humania(adds no set bonus)
-Forgotten Event: Extremely overpowered bow and other 2-handed weapons were event drops
-Exclusive faces for level 71 players
-Crafted sets: Tiki God
-Black Dragon armour and helm elite map drops and quest for dragon pets
-Probably other stuff I forgot

BLACKSMOKE MOUNTAIN 76 cap
-Vanity set bonuses gone: turned into ring
-Black and other dragon vanity crafting: gives ring
-Vanity ring(3 piece only) + dragon ring: craft into one ring
-Fossil egg shield to all who capped first weekend
-Rank 9 skills and complete unbalance
-Elite dungeon with 3 more Elite ranked weapons and quest for vanity pet and armour
-Sets: Fire/Dragon look- actually pretty nice looking(imo)
-More stuff that I don't have time to add

Random Stuff:
Boosted Stat Events(2x xp/dmg)
Too much damage and dodge
Game needs fixed

Twink
03-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Edit: Nvm... Not worth getting another ban.

Deathofan
03-13-2013, 10:08 AM
Omniscent crown of dreams came during nuris, everything else was covered. Last thing, if you used to farm the platinum map "sandstone caves" they now require you to kill MOST (not all) mobs in order for the boss to appear.

Oldcoot
03-13-2013, 10:21 AM
R-tard giraffe, that's to funny and made my day!

Suentous PO
03-13-2013, 10:27 AM
There are also daily blessings in the avitar screen. They might give you a free combo elixir so I find it worth it, some don't.
With many end game toons I always do blessings and can pretty much play on combos for free :)

LwMark
03-13-2013, 10:34 AM
WoW i was not expecting to see Richies name at top of PL forum list today, woahh, welcome back

Norbert
03-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Wb Richie! I had left 3 toons at level 55 too depressed at the thought of capping them in sewers. Good info in this thread, and despite many doom n gloom comments, the game's still a lot of fun. Though it may not get quite as much love as AL, they do keep at it. We will of course complain that they don't develop new content as quickly as we can consume it...

Add any characters below, I'm on quite a bit these days.

cookiez
03-13-2013, 01:00 PM
[QU

dudetus
03-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Nan, I'll repeat it again just for fun
NURI'S HALLOWS 61 cap
-Elixirs took over pve
-Sets were super expensive: Crafted Demonic Glyph
-New Elite Vanity(Shield of Hallows) created a set bonus with the Crown of Persitence(which can be crafted into a vanity now)
-Old Halloween items were re-released
-It was only like 3 months long

MOUNT FANG 66 cap
-New vanity slots(Vanity closet, now includes armour and pet vanities)
-Crazy expense Omnipotent Crown of dreams came out, most everyone raged at first(500 plat)
-New Elite Vanity: Mount Fang Armour made set bonus with CoP and SoH
-New elixir to turn on xp in low level campaigns
-Sets were fairly easy to obtain: Crafted Chiroptera
-Mystery Dragon Vanity sets that were extremely rare released(Gold, Blue, Red, Green)
-Turnstile Platinum Dungeon added

ISLE OF HUMANIA 71 cap
-rank 7 skills were added usable by levels 65+
-farming the Humania turnstile dungeon became fairly popular in addition to the 100% reroll elixir(maybe 66; I forget)
-Elite dungeons for 71 were released in addition to 2 elite 2-handed weapons for each spec(1 droppable and the other required you to kill a boss roughly 1500x)
-Dragon vanity prices skyrocketed
-New Elite Vanity(Volcanut helm for like first 25 to cap) Monarch Helm of Humania(adds no set bonus)
-Forgotten Event: Extremely overpowered bow and other 2-handed weapons were event drops
-Exclusive faces for level 71 players
-Crafted sets: Tiki God
-Black Dragon armour and helm elite map drops and quest for dragon pets
-Probably other stuff I forgot

BLACKSMOKE MOUNTAIN 76 cap
-Vanity set bonuses gone: turned into ring
-Black and other dragon vanity crafting: gives ring
-Vanity ring(3 piece only) + dragon ring: craft into one ring
-Fossil egg shield to all who capped first weekend
-Rank 9 skills and complete unbalance
-Elite dungeon with 3 more Elite ranked weapons and quest for vanity pet and armour
-Sets: Fire/Dragon look- actually pretty nice looking(imo)
-More stuff that I don't have time to add

Random Stuff:
Boosted Stat Events(2x xp/dmg)
Too much damage and dodge
Game needs fixed

And 2012 Halloween recycled 2011 Halloween items. Xmas event was same as 2011 with an addition that high lvled peeps were able to get Xmas 2010 drops.

And there are now titles and achievements.

And that most end game players (such as me) capped to lvl 71 at Humania in a low lvl dungeon with exp anywhere elixir due to Humania's horrible exp gain as enemies are so scattered. Which cost around 1k plat depending on how effectively u played it. U can guess how many did it in low lvl dungeon when it was announced that lvl 76 cappers receive an exclusive title and an elite Shield if they capped by the very first weekend of BSM release. Shield itself is insanely good as it has basically str,int and dex item stats all in one.

But ya, we are extremely neglected. StS doesn't even have a clue atm what is going to be next campaign's theme.

King Richie
03-13-2013, 02:17 PM
Well im making a rule =P anyone who plays with me later plays the good old fashioned way chugging pots , spamming spells and praying to god you get a pink when you drop that final boss =P who needs elixirs =P

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 02:23 PM
Well im making a rule =P anyone who plays with me later plays the good old fashioned way chugging pots , spamming spells and praying to god you get a pink when you drop that final boss =P who needs elixirs =P

You just gave half the forumers a heart attack.

NotYoCookiez
03-13-2013, 02:26 PM
There is also daily rewards where you can get free 24 hour lix.

Ik it's not old fashion but to be honest it saves lots of time then doing it without.

tHelonestud
03-13-2013, 04:21 PM
There isu also daily rewards where you can get free 24 hour lix.

Ik it's not old fashion but to be honest it saves lots of time then doing it without.
oh totally meant to write that in random other stuff category

Dragonrider023
03-13-2013, 04:29 PM
FB nub is created

Ogbuehi
03-13-2013, 05:06 PM
Richie,

There arr dungeons now in which you pay plat to enter (beween 3-5 plat) and these dungeons have an increased chance of getting pink drops. Also, a "100% reroll" elixir (Shamus) has been added in which it gives you a reroll each time you receive loot. For instance (I'll use an AO3 reference), you might receive a purple Trueshot bow which rerolls into a Keeper's staff. Basically, using plat to "buy" gear.

Also, if you ever had a twink to farm kills with, can't happen anymore. Kills are only gained in level appropriate dungeons and cannot be gained if you "lock XP." However, and this is the funny part, you CAN pay 5 plat for 5 min to go into a low level dungeon and earn XP/kills on your end-game toon. Another example, you can take you 56 toon to Forest Haven, pay 5 plat, and for 5 minutes you fly through the dungeons getting xp and kills and all the while be "pro."

Pretty sure you don't want me to keep going. :/

Can you really gain kills using the XP anywhere elixir? I thought you could only gain xp from the low levels using that elixir.

Dragonrider023
03-13-2013, 05:18 PM
Im too add Darrod, make sure u tell me who u r first :)

razerfingers
03-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Yo king richie i never really met you but somehow we played during same time xP. Your name remminds me of that old cartoon before my time haha!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

King Richie
03-13-2013, 05:37 PM
Just played there with a bunch of lvl 56 twinks we stomped nuris elixir free and even got a pink ... something cap of obedience =P

Zeus
03-13-2013, 05:40 PM
Just played there with a bunch of lvl 56 twinks we stomped nuris elixir free and even got a pink ... something cap of obedience =P

That's the thing, those are the crap pinks :(

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Can you really gain kills using the XP anywhere elixir? I thought you could only gain xp from the low levels using that elixir.

Can only gain XP if kills count. So, yes you can.

Suentous PO
03-13-2013, 05:56 PM
oh totally meant to write that in random other stuff category

*cough* post # 33 *cough*

Yeah elixirs dominate and I get them for free every day.

NotYoCookiez
03-13-2013, 06:39 PM

Yeah elixirs dominate and I get them for free every day.

Oops didn't read through everything haha

KingFu
03-13-2013, 07:35 PM
More than half of those were covered or not needed.

It's Cookiez. What do you expect?

Bootdaddy
03-13-2013, 08:09 PM
wb :)

MightyMicah
03-13-2013, 08:17 PM

You have no idea how glad I am that you are back!...even though I never knew you. Welcome back! Please join us for a long stay. (=

Oh and nice to meet you! Haha

Fncrazy
03-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Personally some ppl complain to much about one of the best games u can carry in your pocket. Just saying.

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Personally some ppl complain to much about one of the best games u can carry in your pocket. Just saying.

Why are you always so mean to yourself?? It is ok to forgive! And I don't about you, but I don't play PL "in my pocket." :p

tHelonestud
03-13-2013, 08:29 PM
It's actually fairly fun to play since the big nerf; the mobs' tomb-stoned combo used to be able to 1-hit a tank

well, you thought wrong, sir(or madam, whichever fits)

oh, sorry about that thanked your post to make up for my first error this week

You have no idea how glad I am that you are back!...even though I never knew you. Welcome back! Please join us for a long stay. (=

Oh and nice to meet you! Haha
yeh, Royce started back up this cap a while ago, but pretty sure he re-quit after reaching 75, but who would blame him; endgame is so depressing

Jcyee
03-13-2013, 09:02 PM
The main thing that you need to know is that it'll be difficult to get around the most recent dungeons/campaigns which means elixirs would be very helpful which means plat would be very helpful ;)

Not using elixirs is possible but it will just take A LOT longer.

Good luck and welcome back! :)

tHelonestud
03-13-2013, 09:05 PM
The main thing that you need to know is that it'll be difficult to get around the most recent dungeons/campaigns which means elixirs would be very helpful which means plat would be very helpful ;)

Not using elixirs is possible but it will just take A LOT longer.

Good luck and welcome back! :)
time really is the main thing if you know what you are doing and have a good bear with you, you really shouldn't have too much trouble

XghostzX
03-13-2013, 10:03 PM
King Richie!!! Welcome back man! I swear, I last saw you on the forums like 2 and a half years ago? :O

Good to see you, PM me if you have any ?'s