PDA

View Full Version : Warriors

xcs
03-13-2013, 06:35 AM
I careless about windmill glitch,, in fact i would like to thank STS for fixing windmills crits... Fair play.

On the other hand, warriors had one advantage in managing mana V.B and now its gone,, but we should accept the fact that all the other classes also have issues with mana consumption...

We all have the chance to figure out the right skills and STS made it easier for us with free respects..
Warriors can crit 500, 700 and 900 if lucky....

But i disagree with changing stats in items... too many players lost gold n sold full gear because the stats on items changed.. completely unfair....

Agile lifethief of potency nerfd.
Captain axe nerfd
Arcane hooks stats are better. Increase in dps, mana, str, armor and dex.
Sealord plate of grace gives more dps than sealord plate of will.
Mighty berserker lvl25 gives more dps than sealord plate of will lvl26..

I think its early to decide how good or bad the update was,,, great new maps, awesome items and free respects...

Try to figure out the right skills and manage ur mana with better items n pets @@@

Enjoy ......

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Arcane hooks are buffed cause they are ARCANE rarity. You can't complain about that. And it's not like everyone has 1.
We, mages and rogues were getting kicked by warriors, now it's a little more possible for us to kick you warriors.
Scared so you come and complain? Cause you don't have all them OP skills anymore?

Anyways good luck.

xcs
03-13-2013, 07:13 AM
Do i look like im complaining,, read thread carefully then comment please....

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 07:15 AM
Do i look like im complaining,, read thread carefully then comment please....

I did. It's a (nice) complaint. Nothing against it, but i'm standing on my two points.

Alhuntrazeck
03-13-2013, 07:43 AM
lol...fight! fight! fight!

earhole
03-13-2013, 07:50 AM
Captain's axe took the worst nerf of all. Went from 80% dodge proc to 8%. It was a decent weapon for tanking, now it's complete rubbish.

Uzii
03-13-2013, 07:57 AM
I did. It's a (nice) complaint. Nothing against it, but i'm standing on my two points.

I dont see any complaint in what he says. U just overreacted here.

He disagree only with item stats changes. I think that is caused bc othere stats give some bonus too not only ur main stat (for warrior its str). As rogue now got some bonus in INT so potency items r now slightly better then brutality. But it still depends what u prefer.

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 08:01 AM
I dont see any complaint in what he says. U just overreacted here.

He disagree only with item stats changes. I think that is caused bc othere stats give some bonus too not only ur main stat (for warrior its str). As rogue now got some bonus in INT so potency items r now slightly better then brutality. But it still depends what u prefer.

1, you should have read before he edited his original post, before saying I ''overreacted''.

2, learn what ''complaining'' means. Here:

complaining present participle of com·plain (Verb)
Verb
Express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.
State that one is suffering from (a pain or other symptom of illness): "he began to complain of headaches".

;)

xcs
03-13-2013, 08:08 AM
Chill,,,
And fyi, i only edited post twice...

- spelling mistakes
- added captain axe item

Correct me if im wrong and tell me what i posted earlier...

Whats your problem dude,,, i never complained at all.. yes i think you are overreacting...

I even mentioned Fair play,, ..

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 09:00 AM
Looks like you don't get my point. Let's leave it alright. No anger, no overreacting at all. :)

inkredible
03-13-2013, 09:03 AM
I careless about windmill glitch,, in fact i would like to thank STS for fixing windmills crits... Fair play.

On the other hand, warriors had one advantage in managing mana V.B and now its gone,, but we should accept the fact that all the other classes also have issues with mana consumption...

We all have the chance to figure out the right skills and STS made it easier for us with free respects..
Warriors can crit 500, 700 and 900 if lucky....

But i disagree with changing stats in items... too many players lost gold n sold full gear because the stats on items changed.. completely unfair....

Agile lifethief of potency nerfd.
Captain axe nerfd
Arcane hooks stats are better. Increase in dps, mana, str, armor and dex.
Sealord plate of grace gives more dps than sealord plate of will.
Mighty berserker lvl25 gives more dps than sealord plate of will lvl26..

I think its early to decide how good or bad the update was,,, great new maps, awesome items and free respects...

Try to figure out the right skills and manage ur mana with better items n pets @@@

Enjoy ......
are u kidding? i didnt no this about the armors , they shouldve left the armors alone

edited: good thing i have two diff armors

inkredible
03-13-2013, 09:08 AM
Arcane hooks are buffed cause they are ARCANE rarity. You can't complain about that. And it's not like everyone has 1.
We, mages and rogues were getting kicked by warriors, now it's a little more possible for us to kick you warriors.
Scared so you come and complain? Cause you don't have all them OP skills anymore?

Anyways good luck.

no im agreeing with xcs, vengence - was a loss that didnt really bother me, changing the stats on armors when people already bought them isnt good
like.. we purchaged certrain specific armors for reasons.. and now they changed the stat or might berserkers, grace etc
which then is a money loss for some people who bought an armor.. realizing its no longer the best

edited: nvm i just realized what u think they changed the stat..
its not the armor they changed,, they just made it that warriors now benefit from dex..
and by benefiting from dex, --->> higher damage and dps

xcs
03-13-2013, 09:44 AM
I agree,, warriors now benefit from dex... but not fixed properly yet...
So its better to add dex passives for now becoz items such as:

Mighty berserker lvl25 gives 15dex unlike sealord plate of grace lvl26 that gives 11dex and still grace has more dps,, on the other hand,

Mighty vorpal of assault lvl25 with 15 dex and captain axe of assault lvl26 with 16 dex still lowers your dps if you have captain axe of potency lvl26 with 16 int equiped..

Abyssal flamberge of warfare lvl26 is the best wep for warriors now...

TourneAsunder
03-13-2013, 05:23 PM

Anyways good luck.

Dude, reading comprehension is not a difficult skill...he mentioned that he just like most other honest players wanted the glitch GONE. Nobody at all wanted elite II chest lvl 25 to be better than sealord of will dps wise etc (haven't checked tbh).

Alp's did need nerf...and other equip a bump- of course it suited the forum hounds merchants since they understand how sts functions and stocked up to make millions. While, that is fine for me...I can understand the concerns of those who don't watch the community announcements 24/7...

Get it out of your head that we thought the glitch was a thing we regret losing- I'm loving every minute of it gone and wishing it was done weeks ago...pvp warr has no issues now and plays perfectly.

KillaSkillz
03-13-2013, 07:04 PM
I think I am dumping V.B. I don't see it refilling anything for me.
I am however having an awesome time with the dex change and have went heavy dodge which works out pretty well.
I an L25 warrior, I have a little over 2400 hp, an armor of 950 and a dodge of 26% standard with gear even standing in a mob and aggroing they are missing a lot of hits and i'm pretty happy about that.

Although.... I have a crit of 12%, I only have a damage of 79 or so. I think if I grt rid of V.B. And now take horn of renew. I will hardly need health pots like I was with the mana pots. My big problem is I am doing little damage with normal attack (my L25 wrathjaw does more damage than me lol!) Oh well. No soloing for me, it's even hard to kill on the regular maps :)

xcs
03-13-2013, 07:49 PM
I disagree with you killaskillz... VB is a keeper... while VB is active you increase your crits, str and boost your damage.
Unfortunately VB has changed to debuff but still replenish health n mana of anyone you attack during VB debuff.

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 07:55 PM
Dude, reading comprehension is not a difficult skill...he mentioned that he just like most other honest players wanted the glitch GONE. Nobody at all wanted elite II chest lvl 25 to be better than sealord of will dps wise etc (haven't checked tbh).

Alp's did need nerf...and other equip a bump- of course it suited the forum hounds merchants since they understand how sts functions and stocked up to make millions. While, that is fine for me...I can understand the concerns of those who don't watch the community announcements 24/7...

Get it out of your head that we thought the glitch was a thing we regret losing- I'm loving every minute of it gone and wishing it was done weeks ago...pvp warr has no issues now and plays perfectly.

Before you go to sleep,

1, you should have read before he edited his original post, before saying I ''overreacted''.

2, learn what ''complaining'' means. Here:

complaining present participle of com·plain (Verb)
Verb
Express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.
State that one is suffering from (a pain or other symptom of illness): "he began to complain of headaches".

;)

Looks like you don't get my point. Let's leave it alright. No anger, no overreacting at all. :)

xcs
03-13-2013, 08:09 PM
MysticalEagle can you please tell me what was the original post... you keep saying " you should have read before he edited his original post"

Instead of making up lies just admit you overreacted...

I already mentioned above what i edited but seems like reading comprehension is difficult for you..

KillaSkillz
03-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Was reallllllllly hoping that was dropped by now. Sigh. They just gonna lock or delete because its non constructive.
Anywho back to the game for me. Good luck to all.

Rollo
03-13-2013, 08:44 PM

Anyways good luck.
Awesome now go 1 shot everyone with aimed shot without even the slightest hint of irony.

Destructible
03-14-2013, 02:04 AM
Vengeful Blood nerf wasn't a very good nerf at all. The Windmill Critsnare was long overdue, but the other skills should have just been left untouched. To me this isn't a very good update. Gameplay is still unbalanced for me.

TourneAsunder
03-14-2013, 02:36 AM
Didn't mean to sound harsh MysticalEagle- it's just that the glitch was a true needed fix and everyone as a whole is better off in those regards...the vb thing does put a hamper on PUGs though (which had already been having elite issues).

Premmie Warr...non issue- he knows what builds his buds have and pulls out the correct pet/gear/build as needed.

Anyways, it is what it is...and it's not quite the end of the world...taunts seem to work better etc.

Mysticaleagle
03-14-2013, 03:28 AM
This turned into a comedy thread. :D

I'm not gonna repeat it again, even if you still didn't get my point.

The part I agree with, is Vengeful Blood. It should be fixed in how it was before.

Destructible
03-14-2013, 04:16 AM
The part I agree with, is Vengeful Blood. It should be fixed in how it was before.

Precisely what needs to be done. Too much nerf on that one.

xcs
03-14-2013, 06:53 AM
Well im still trying different skills, respecting over n over again... and whats bothering me is that i always end up having issues with mana, health and even low damage effect...

Taunt works better but not wow... it barely increases the damage effect...

Im using abysall flamberge of warfare wep lvl26 and mythic helmet but still cant feel the difference..... even though my DPS is 205.x with ribbit..